Dr. Wayne Ambroze Jr, MD

Dr. Wayne Ambroze Jr, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery | Male

GEORGIA COLON AND RECTAL SURGICAL ASSOCIATION 5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 206 Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Directions

Dr. Wayne Ambroze Jr, MD is a colon & rectal surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Ambroze Jr is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, Northside Hospital and Northside Hospital - Forsyth.

Dr. Ambroze Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Ambroze Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ambroze Jr

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ambroze Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ambroze Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ambroze Jr to family and friends
Dr. Ambroze Jr's Performance
Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Ambroze is the best doctor we have ever seen. He is so positive and caring, and every time we see him we feel that everything is going to be alright. He performed a life-saving surgery on my fiance and we don't know how to thank him enough. I would highly recommend Dr. Wayne Ambroze. We were so lucky to have him referred to us.
in Atlanta, GA |
Such a jerk! I was nervous to have him "check things out." (I'm a female in my young 20's.) He just stood there blank faced and told me he has to or I need to leave! He undercut my dire pain and agony by saying on a scale of 1-2 mine was a "mild 2." No sympathy at all. Needless to say I ran out of there. The nurses were a different story and deserve 5 stars.
Cancun, ROO |
No I will not recommend it. I have never seen an office staffs so disorganised, no email , only one number to reach everyone. Except for appointment, it is impossible to reach anyone, need to leave voice mail. They don't let you know if you are missing or if you need a paper, even the result of the biopsy I needed to ask after a month You would think that with all the bad reviews they get, they will try to change things, to be more available to patients who are also the one who pay their salary
Dunwoody |
I've never seen him as a patient I just know him from my working in radiology and meeting him years ago and he was a fantastic surgeon I highly recommend him
Marietta, GA |
Worst Dr I have ever met.He actually stood at my bedside with arms folded and kept smirking and laughing.He told me my colon was about to burst,but needed to understand the surgery I had when I was 15 years old..35 years ago.He must have said I just don't understand 10 times and laughed.I kicked him out of my hospital room.Any nurse I spoke to in the hospital agreed that he has the worst ,oddest bedside manner.Dr Gi N Yu is an amazing surgeon with a wonderful bedside manor.She saved my life.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Ambroze had no time to talk to the patient or to the family after surgery. He was always in a hurry. We literally needed to block the door to get any questions answered. He came into the room post surgery without saying hello, started poking and prodding without any prior conversation, then left after 2 minutes. He may be a good surgeon but his bedside manner is atrocious!
in Buford, GA |
Dr Ambroze was excellent. He performed a difficult surgery and I am very happy and trusting of his decisions and knowledge.
Have you seen Dr. Wayne Ambroze Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Ambroze Jr?

Compare Dr. Ambroze Jr

}

Dr. Ambroze Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Colon & Rectal Surgery
  •  Board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Surgery

Dr. Ambroze Jr has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ambroze Jr's Board Certifications

Presby Hospital Columbia

Completed in 1988

Mayo Clin

Completed in 1990

Dr. Ambroze Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ambroze Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Colon & Rectal Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Surgery

• Appendectomy, Open
  • Colectomy
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Hernia Repair
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Transendoscopic Stent Placement