Hematology  |
Dr. Wassim McHayleh, MD
Dr. Wassim McHayleh, MD is a hematology doctor who practices in Lagrange, GA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. McHayleh is affiliated with West Georgia Medical Center.

1514 Vernon Rd

Lagrange, GA 30240

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. McHayleh

Patients deserve to receive the best care close to home and be treated with love and respect.

Dr. McHayleh's Experience

Dr. McHayleh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Hematology

• Hematology
  • Oncology

Dr. McHayleh does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Leukemia
  • Acute Myeloid Leukemia
  • Adrenal Gland Cancer
  • All Lymphoma
  • Anal Disorders
  • Anal and Rectal Cancer
  • Anemia
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bile Duct Cancer
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Bone Cancer
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • ENT Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hemophilia
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Pancytopenia
  • Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
  • Testicular Cancer
  • Thalassemia
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thrombocytosis

• Bone Marrow Biopsy
  • Cancer Counseling
  • Chemotherapy
  • Thoracentesis

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Fac Francaise De Med De U St Joseph
  • George Washington University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. McHayleh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McHayleh has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. McHayleh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McHayleh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McHayleh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McHayleh to family and friends
Dr. McHayleh's Performance
in Franklin Ga |
The facility is excellent. They care about their patients and will talk.
in Hogansville |
I had to have chemo and I was so afraid dr. McHayleh held my hand they want me to everything he was going to do with me everytime you walk down the hallway and his office you hear laughter come out of every room it's sad to say but most doctors now worry about the money not you but doctor mchayleh worries about you he told me not to worry about the finances to worry about me I owe my life to this man and from that and the grace of God I am a survivor
in Lagrange, GA |
Dr. McHayleh is very thorough & caring to finding out what is wrong with me. He has ordered the right test without over doing procedures until needed. Very professional & on point!
in Thomaston, GA |
Dr. McHayleh is very caring, and he does listen to my concerns. He does have his own opinions, but we all do. I do trust him or I would have stop going to him. I also have a doctor at M D Anderson in Houston Tx. and they are working together to get me the best results from this cancer.
in Valley, AL |
Being diagnosed with bilateral breast cancer was very scary, but thank God for placing Dr. McHayleh and his wonderful team in my life. He went beyond my expectations for a Doctor, he first designed the treatment plan then explained everything on a patient's level, and no matter how bad my day is he listens, and before I know it it's all better....Dr. McHayleh is very professional, very caring and understanding, and up to date on the new treatments...
in Lagrange, GA |
When I first found out that I had cancer I was scared, but when I went in the office of Dr.McHayleh Office the staff was great and it made it a little easier and then when I meet dr.McHayleh talked with me and told me to trust him that he was going to make me better I was unsure. But I'm here to tell you first hand the doctor and staff there were great......
in LaGrange GA |
This is an incredible team of professionals who are helpful and takes the time to answer all of your questions. They are focused on taking care of their patients.
in Talbotton, GA |
Dr. Mchayleh and his staff are caring, knowledgeable and responsive. I could not have asked for better care during my battle against breast cancer. Because I had an extremely aggressive cancer, Dr. Mchayleh scheduled the necessary diagnostic tests immediately and started chemotherapy within a few days. His quick intervention definitely saved my life. He and his staff made the chemotherapy treatments as comfortable as possible and were always available to respond to concerns. Wonderful!
Lagrange, GA |
i was referred to DR. McHayleh in November 2016. I am very happy that i was!!! he has been very knowledgeable and wonderful!!! So happy he is my Dr!!!!
in Franklin, GA |
Dr. McHayleh is amazing. He is very knowledgeable and professional but also very caring. His whole staff is an extension of his practice and of him. I do not feel I could have had a better team to treat me during my recent cancer.
in Lagrange, GA |
Dr. McHayleh takes a very personal interest in his patients and their treatment. He listens to your concerns and explains treatment options thoroughly.
in Lagrange, GA |
Dr. McHayleh is professional, knowledgeable, caring, attentive and focused on my Dad's care. His staff is amazing and the best I have ever experienced. They are kind, friendly, efficient and care about their patients. I have the most respect for this team of professionals. My family has been devastated by cancer and is comforting to know that we have a team of physicians that are focused on his quality of life and longevity.
in Lagrange, GA |
Staff is efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. They, the staff and Dr. McHayleh, are compassionate and caring about the care offered to us. They are amazing!
in Hogansville, GA |
Dr. McHayleh is the best doctor I have ever seen. He explains everything in a way that is understandable. He is very concerned about your health. He is very patient and listens to your concerns. It is a definitely a plus having Dr. McHayleh as my doctor.
in Lagrange, GA |
Dr.McHayleh is up to date on treatment options for his patients. He is caring and takes the time to answer questions.
in Lagrange, GA |
I made an appointment with Dr. McHayleh after having gone to another oncologist for almost a year. I started with Dr. McHayleh on January 26, 2016, I was receiving two treatments a month and I had a pet scan on March 2, 2016. When I went for my visit on March 9, 2016, he told me that my cancer was in remission. I thank God for Dr. McHayleh,and I would recommend Dr. McHayleh to anyone who has cancer. He's not trying to make money first, he's trying to improve one's health.
in Lagrange, GA |
Dr. McHayleh went beyond expectations to figure out how to treat my brother. My brother has many complex medical issues and Dr. McHayleh took it as a personal challenge to help him.
Have you seen Dr. Wassim McHayleh, MD?
Are you Dr. McHayleh?