Dr. Wasim Haque, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Haque

North Texas Diabetes & Endocrinology

4101 Kirkpatrick Ln Flower Mound, TX 75028

Dr. Wasim Haque, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Flower Mound, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, The Aga Khan University in 1991 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

Dr. Haque accepts

Dr. Haque accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
AvMed
Beech Street (Multiplan)
Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
HAP Insurance
Health Alliance
Health Net
HealthSmart
PHCS

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Haque's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Haque's Top Procedures and Conditions

Calcium Metabolism Disorders

Dr. Haque treats Calcium Metabolism Disorders more than 100% of his peers

Thyroid Cancer

Dr. Haque treats Thyroid Cancer more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Haque treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Follicular Adenocarcinoma

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Kidney Disease
  • Klinefelter Syndrome
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia

2.4193548387096775%

Dr. Haque?
Dr. Haque's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wasim Haque, MD
I've been seeing Dr. Haque for several years now to manage my thyroid. He is the best doctor and I drive 45 minutes to see him still as we've moved further from his office. I trust him and his judgement. He has done several biopsies on my thyroid and always personally calls me on my cell phone to review the results and answer any questions that I have. He is very caring, always takes his time and is very thorough. He is the best endocrinologist in DFW, I'm sure! I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Dr. Hague is amazing, is very thorough and sees the “bigger picture” of you and always has a solution based answer for you, no matter what is wrong. He’s the very best in the DFW area and I highly recommend him <3
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Excellent Professional, he knows and love his profession. I will recommend this specialist to my family and friends. The office personnel is very kind and very respectful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Haque 4 years ago when I was referred to him for abnormal calcium levels. Dr. Haque ordered several tests one of which showed I had thyroid cancer. It was caught in time before it spread. I now see him for thyroid level maintenance. He is very thorough with each visit and is a compassionate listener. I'm also battling a different cancer, Dr. Haque keeps very close tabs on my entire medical health issues and works closely with my PCP, oncologist and all other specialists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque is excellent at diagnosing and making recommendations both about medication and lifestyle changes such as diet... He takes time to analyze lab results and consider different possibilities to get maximum results. He takes as much time as he and his patients need. He explains things well and writes them down so the patient can remember instructions after the appt. I've already recommended him to several friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Haque for 8 years. He is very professional interested in the well being of the patients. He takes his time working with you reviewing current medical status making appropriate recommendations. he explains the details of his assessments and expected results. His staff are professional and have a patience focus
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque is professional, personable and very thorough. I’ve been his patient for years and would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
If there were 10 stars I would post them. He is the best Doctor my husband who has has diabetes for 15 years has ever had. He has visited my husband in the hospital even when it was related to diabetes. I would follow him anywhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque...words cannot even begin to express my appreciation for him and even his NP Tammy!!! Dr. Haque & his staff have done a wonderful job in taking care of me and because of him, I am alive!! He saved my life!! Dr. Haque is an Excellent physician & I would highly recommend him to any of my family & friends!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Professional,yet personable. Interested in overall health issues and quality of life. Would recommend him to persons with thyroid issues. Very reasonable yet not overly zealous teatment plans
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
I've been under the care of Dr. Haque since 9/2016 for thyroid cancer. He thoroughly explained the different cancers and the plan of action going forward. He's a caring doctor with the BEST bed-side manners. He wants to know how I feel knowing thyroid disease affects the entire body & adjusts the meds accordingly after labs to get the bests results. My thyroid was removed and I'm cancer free as of 12/2017! I continue to have followup lab work & appointments and feel blessed he is my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Dr Haque is a very caring physician and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. He has been my doctor for over 5 years for my thyroid condition
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque has been FABULOUS diagnosing an extreme fatigue issue I had. I started the onset of menopause about 6 years ago, and in the past year was EXHAUSTED during the days. Literally, I thought I was narcoleptic! My thyroid levels were low, but not low enough for thyroid hormone. Dr. Haque suggested I try Wellbutrin and reluctantly I agreed. I am so thankful-it's like an answer to prayer! I'm awake all day, no jitters, and feeling exactly like my old self! Sleeping great at night as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Dr. Hague isn’t an excellent doctor but his front staff are so incompetent. They act like they don’t care about the patients or if they get in to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
I owe my life to Dr Haque. He treats me for diabetes and thyroid conditions, and he reviews all of my meds to ensure they are compatible. In addition to Dr Haque, I see 13 doctors for permanent or debilitating conditions. I used to see my doctors on a quarterly basis, but thanks to Dr Haque’s medical guidance and tracking all of my treatments, I am now on annual maintenance for most of my doctors. I’ve lost 35 pounds, my A1C went from +7.0 to a steady 5.9. I feel whole again. Dr Haque rocks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
My family doctor recommended Dr. Haque for my pituitary problems. I am impressed with his care, management and attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque's office is professional, thorough and explained the treatment in simple terms. The staff is helpful and I love his PA. I trust Dr. Haque.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque has been professional and competent. His PA is really good and explained my diagnosis and labs patiently and clearly. The lab tech is top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
Dr Haque is one of the best endocrinologist out there. He has helped me control my diabetes from an astounding 300+ mg/dL(fasting) to 90-130 mg/dL. My weight has dropped from 288lbs to 218lbs and I feel better than ever. From the first time I called the practice a year ago and every visit till now has nothing less than excellent. The staff is super polite and understanding. I’ve never had issue getting appointment even at the last minute. The facts speak for themselves. I would highly him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wasim Haque, MD?
I had an appointment for a sonogram for several months. We had an unexpected death in our family and Cynthia did everything possible to accommodate me in changing my schedule. I told her I would keep my current appointment. She called me at home later very concerned and offered a new date. Even though I keep the original plan, I was very touched by her condolences and concern. The staff has always been very accommodating and friendly. I have been a patient here for many years.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Haque?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Haque treats patients.