Dr. Wasim A. Haque, MD

Dr. Wasim A. Haque, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male | 48 years old

201 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Haque specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Flower Mound, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Haque? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Haque's Experience

See how Dr. Haque's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haque

Dr. Haque accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Haque has admitting privileges.

Dr. Haque's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haque to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Haque's Performance
Harker Heights, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Haque's for 12 years. I am always impressed by his knowledge and professionalism. He has my highest recommendation.
Denton, TX |
I can not recommend this doctor as he does not accept new Medicare patients. After giving all my info to office personnel I waited 5 business days for the office to call me and say "no new Medicare". Why didn't they tell me that when I gave them my insurance info???
Argyle, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Haque for over 8 years. He is very professional and I trust his opinions. Dr. Haque and his PA Tara are very good at explaining the issues and different solutions for my condition. I highly recommend him as an endocrinologist.
Denton, TX |
Dr. Haque is very thorough in his persuit to take care of you as a patient. Sometimes his accent would get in the way of being understood, but he is very gracious and willing to work through that with you and explain things. I have found his nursing staff to be pleasant (front window girl could use some people skills). Overall, Dr. Haque is a very excellent doctor and I would recommend him highly to anyone in need of his expertise.
in Lewisville, TX |
I've been with Dr. Haque over 10 years. I've had my ups & downs with my A1C & controlling my diabetes & weight. Last June 2016 was the reality kick I needed when I was maxed out on my medications & had no other alternative except gastric surgery. Dr. Haque & his PA, Terah Puckett, referred me to a Dietician/Nutritionist, Nancy Skodack, five months ago. Since then, I've lost 30.2 lbs, 4" off my waist and now on less medicine. I'm so happy & grateful they all helped me and never gave up on me!
in Lantana TX |
Dr Haque and his PA Tara were able to diagnose my pituitary issues after an abnormal blood tests that left me confused and frustrated. Their follow up was timely and helpful. The staff has always been friendly. The in office lab was very convenient.
Flower Mound, TX |
I have been a patience with Dr. Haque since 2010 and he has been nothing but professional in the way he and his staff handle my expectations and diagnose my needs.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr. Haque is an exceptionally competent and friendly doctor. He is very respectful of patient's time. He is very good at carefully explaining the issues and potential health solutions to the patients. He is kind and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Haque to anybody.
in Denton, TX |
I am an RN, and I saw Dr. Haque in January of 2017 after 8 years or more of having trouble every 1-2 years with my sodium level. He was able to diagnose a very rare syndrome and prescribe appropriate medications. I feel better now than I have in years. I had previously seen an endocrinologist, but the previous endocrinologist's approach was brief and very short sighted, which I realize now. I give Dr. Haque and his staff the highest or recommendation that can possible be given.
Flower mound, TX |
Dr.,Haque takes time to discuss my condition with me and offers options that I appreciate. I have been a patient of his for over 5 years and I trust his opinions and diagnosis of my condition. I highly recommend him as an Endocrinologist.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Great experience with Dr. Haque and his staff. They have continually gone above and beyond to take care of my needs and treatments.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Both Dr. Haque and his PA know what they are doing, listen well and take care of my health care needs.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Really communicated well as the staff developes an action plan on managing my diabetes
in Argyle, TX |
Visiting with Dr. Haque over the last three years for my ongoing thyroid issues has been a pleasant experience. Dr. Haque takes the time to assess and evaluate all the factors necessary for your treatment. He doesn't rush through your visit and takes the time to answer your questions. I highly recommend him!
in Pilot Point, Tx |
Dr Haque literally saved my husband's life in 2011. We had just found out that my husband was diabetic, his triglycerides were 3,000, NOT a misprint, they were 3,000. Dr Haque sent him directly from his office to the ICU in Lewisville. After 3 days of IV Insulin and the correct medications, he walked out of the hospital, still alive!!! I will ALWAYS suggest Dr Haque to anyone who needs a top-notch endocrinologist.
Lewisville, TX |
I already have recommended Dr. Haque! His office is everything you'd want - quick, clean, efficient, attentive. Nobody likes to need a doctor, but I almost look forward to my visits.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr. Haque is very relaxed in his approach to treating my diabetes. He is patient with recomending new/different medicines and demonstrates that he understands the on-going changes needed to stay in control.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr. Haque is kind and compassionate, and I especially appreciate his willingness to discuss alternative options for my healthcare.
in Highland Village |
I have been a patient for nearly 20 years and Dr. Haque has always been understanding and helpful in the treatment of my diabetes. As appropriate he makes recommendations and listens patiently to my concerns.
in Private, *** |
Have been seeing Dr Haque for years. He is always very professional and efficient. He answers all my many questions and is very pro-active on adjusting my medications as needed. He seems to be very current with the latest technologies, medications and research studies that keep rolling out. Thank you Dr. Haque!
in Denton, TX |
10 years I have been a patient of Dr. Haque, he is knowledgeable, caring, and listens to you. The staff are warm and friendly. This is a great place to get care for yourself or for the people you care about.
in Rhome tx |
Great doctor and great staff.
in Justin, TX |
Dr. Haque is extremely knowledgeable about endocrinology and has always been concerned about my health and treatment for diabetes and osteoporosis. He is cheerful and a people person. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
in Paradise, TX |
Dr Haque has closely monitored my thyroid levels since thyroid cancer surgery. While conferring about my condition he asks pertinent questions, listens well, and willingly answers any questions I have. He and his staff have provided excellent care.
in Lewisville, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr. Haque's for ten years. He is kind and serious in finding the best treatment for my condition. He interacts with me making a plan of attack in how to treat my condition, up to date on the newest medications, runs the appropriate tests, follows up to make sure my condition is controlled. A very important part in picking the right doctor to me is how the staff interacts with me. His staff has been kind and polite whenever I have had questions or concerns.
in Southlake, Tx |
Dr Haque is very knowledgable and patient. He encourages you to exercise and make lifestyle changes to help with your diabetes first. If he prescribes medication he takes the time to tell u why
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Haque is a very knowledgeable doctor. I have had him as my Endocrinologist for 3 years. When you are being treated by Dr. Haque he listens to you and your concerns. He then comes up with a plan to help you be able to have an active and comfortable lifestyle. I have been told by my other physicians that he is the "best" in his field. That makes me feel very easy when I go to him for checkups and other visits. I have never left his office feeling like my issues weren't properly addressed
in Denton, TX |
I was referred to Dr Haque for my continued post-cancer care. Dr Haque is excellent, as is his PA. They are both extremely thorough. They ask detailed questions, and frequently ask for me to further clarify my answers. I am grateful for the attention, clarifications, detailed explanations, and genuine concern. As previous reviewers have mentioned, I have had issues with the office staff, as well as with long wait times--but those seem to be in the past. Conscientious improvement has been made.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr. Haque is very interested in his patient's well-being and good health. He has provided excellent care as my doctor. I highly recommend him. The PA and office staff are also very patient-centric in my opinion. They are professional and very courteous. They all make you feel comfortable and well cared forduring an appointment.
in Irving, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Haque for over 8 years now and he has always listened and prescribe the best medications that work for me! He looks out for my overall health and I now use him more than a primary care doctor!
in Flower Mound, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Haque for close to 3 years now. He is very thorough and ray to understand. He takes the time to answer any questions. I would highly recommend him for your endocrine needs.
in Irving, TX |
I've been a patient for 10 years now and have always received great care.
in Flower Mound TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Haque for several years. He has always treated me with respect, he listens too my concerns, he is kind, and he is always looking out for the best reatment possibilities. I recommend Dr. Haque without any reservations.
in Denton TX |
Dr. Haque understands the "real" side to diabetes and works hard to make sure your diabetes is under control. He will challenge you to improve your diabetes and listens well to where the problems in your diabetes plan to make changes.
in Lewisville, TX |
Dr. Haque is very knowledgeable and tried different medications in order to get my numbers under control. My numbers were very bad and unstable before I started seeing Dr. Haque.
in Denton, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Haque since 2006 and I would not concider going to anyone else. He is very thorough and goes above and beyond to make sure your problems are under control,
in Lewisville , tx |
Dr.Hague has been my doctor for almost 7 years. He has overseen the treatment for my diabetes and I have been able to reduce my medicine and get my A 1 C to less than 6.0
in Flower Mound, TX |
My husband and I were referred to Dr Haque by our PCP. I feel this was done because he is very knowledgeable in his health care area of endocrinology. We are immensely pleased with his attitude, patience, and willingness to go beyond a normal office visit with us, each and every time.
in Crossroads tx |
Everyone in my family see Dr. Haque because he's the best around. I'm 33 and started having issues after the birth of my last child and no one was able to help me figure out what was wrong. Everyone kept dealing with the symptoms and not the root issue. Haque knew within the first 5 minutes that I had an autoimmune disorder and helps identify why I felt so crummy. He and Tara (PA) listen and trust my judgment of my body. They treat both of my parents which helps since most is hereditary issue.
in Denton, TX |
Spends time and listens to problems you have and works with you
in Corinth |
I've been going to Dr. Hacque since 2009 due thyroid cancer. He and his nurse, Jessica, and rest of the staff is great. Really listens to me tries to get to the bottom of any of my concerns.
in Lewisville, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Haque for a number of years now and have been very satisfied with my care and treatment. His excellent training and experience, his open discussion with me during my office visits, and his desire to do what is best for me are among the reasons I would recommend him to future patients.
in Flower Mound, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Haque's since 2007 and he has been very easy to talk to and helps explains things in a manner I am able to understand. He always asks me how my family is doing and takes the time to engage in the conversation.
in Shady Shores TX |
Dr. Haque is Very professional, competent and attentive. I have 100% confidence in his ability to manage my health. He is helpful and cares about me as a person, too. His staff is friendly and helpful as well. Highly recommend this office!
in Flower Mound, TX |
Prior to major surgery, I wanted an expert opinion on my control of diabetes. While that was some years ago, he been valuable in helping me keep my diabetes under control. He and his staff are easy to talk to, listen well and work to create and discuss alternatives. I consider him to be a friend and very capable doctor.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Haque always spends time getting to know me and what's going on in my life so he understands how it might impact my mediciation.
in Highland Village, TX |
Excellent about answering questions and feeling confident about my health. Also gave me a great incite on functionality of thyroid.
in Highland Village, TX |
I've been going to Dr Haque for 10 years now. He is very thorough, personable, patient, answers all my questions, stays current in his field and his staff is nice. The office is also clean!
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr Haque is very patient, he listens and answers all of my questions. I trust his judgment explicitly; I highly recommend him.
in Flower Mound TX |
Dr Haque is very caring and compassionate. I've been his patient for 5 years and I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Wasim A. Haque, MD?
Are you Dr. Haque?

Compare Dr. Haque

Dr. Haque's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Haque has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Haque's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Endocrine Disorders
  • Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pituitary Disease

Ut Southwestern Medical Ctr

Completed in 2003

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Haque does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haque and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism