Dr. Waseem Shahid, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 157 reviews.
Author:
He is a great doctor he fully assessed my bruised foot and when i I came back with my grandmother he made her feel very comfortable and not a long wait time.
Author:
Great doctor. Very friendly very informative.
Great job
Author:
Dr Shahid this my third time I am coming to see doctor every Time I pray for u because u always help full thanks foe everything u did for me and my kids
Author:
Dr. Shahid is an absolutely amazing doctor. My son is autistic, nonverbal, and trust no one. Dr. Shahid was actually able to gain his trust and confidence. My son was very sick and thanks to Dr. Shahid's kindness and patiences my son was properly diagnosed and treated. My family and I are grateful for such an amazing experience Thank you.
Author:
Excellent experience kind and knowledgeable Would highly recommend
Author:
Doctor Shahid instantly made me feel safe and confident. I had no doubt I had come to the right place for care and would receive a correct diagnosis. He will be my Doctor from now on
Author:
Very knowledgeable. Took the time to explain in details of why symptoms we're persistent. Explained the differences in the type of flu's. Very patient. Dr. Spoke in laymen terms. Will highly recommend.
Author:
I saw Dr. Shahid for the first time at Afc Urgent Care in Fairfiled on New Year's Day. I got in to see him quickly, he was thorough and took his time to explain my diagnosis, prescribed meds and advised taking probiotic to offset antibiotic side effects.
Author:
Very personable and engaging. Careful in listening and makes you feel Important
Author:
I received excellent care from Dr. Shahid. I became ill on a trip and was seen in his office right away. He was professional, kind, caring and spot-on with his diagnosis & treatment. As a nurse practitioner, I am very picky about my own medical care. He took the time to listen to my symptoms and discussed the treatment plan with me.. Dr Shahid rendered exceptional care. Thank you.
Author:
He's great ?? checked me and my daughter at the same time
Author:
Dr. Shahid is excellent. Listens, is patient, and he has a soothing demeanor, which is especially helpful when you're freaking out about your symptoms.
Author:
Very good , attentive and knowledgeable
Author:
Dr Shahid has always been so pleasantly helpful. Each diagnostic has been accurate! He now takes care of my entire family??
Author:
Amazing! First doctors appointment where my one year old didn't scream and kick like crazy. He really made both myself and my daughter who was not feeling great comfortable. Where has he been hiding? Need more doctors like him. Ones that care, listen, and informative. THANK YOU ALOT.
Author:
So patient and friendly, better than my own Dr. Great bedside manner, takes time to properly explain everything.. Great Dr!
Author:
Very nice took time to explain different treatment options. Would recommend.
Author:
Dr. Shahid was very personable and very knowledge. He explained everything very thouroughly and in terms I could understand. I don’t like liquid medicine but he explained that it would be better for me since the liquid medication has 3 medications all in one versus me have to take so many different medications. I feel comfortable with his medical advice and would definitely return to him again.
Author:
This man was extremely knowledgeable and sensitive to the disease I have. Many places I go do not have an MD that will take the time to explain what each medication described does, and he was definitely thinking above and beyond my expectations to help me. Would highly recommend to anyone for any reason!
Author:
Very friendly, honest, and informational.
Author:
Very nice and informative, explains exactly what is wrong and how to treat. This is my third time seeing this doctor and would definitely recommend anyone to come see him, from a broken bone to a stuffy nose.
Author:
I came into Apple Med Urgent in extreme distress, I was having a severe asthma attack Dr. Shahid immediately took care if me and his care and concern was extraordinary. He exemplifies what a Doctor should be.
Author:
He is very kind, gentle, and informative. I have been put on antibiotics many times before and he is the only doctor who has explained to be that I should be taking a probiotic any time I take an antibiotic.
Author:
Very personable, friendly, and professional. Great experience, would recommend.
Dr, Shahid,,,,Thank you for your help ,,,,I'm really grateful
Author:
Very kind, thorough, understanding, and honest
Excellent doctor, I highly recommend
Author:
My family and I have seen Dr.Waseem on multiple occasions and he not only has superb bedside manner, his friendly demeanor and ability to inform is of the problem in an understandable way has made us feel so comfortable and confident seeing him for treatment.
Author:
He is extremely thorough and explains things in a way a medical personnel would understand!
Author:
Fantastic, felt assured with his examine and was quick to act.
Author:
Took great care of me! Gave me multiple ways to relieve my pain from strep and was very quick as well. Highly recommend!
Author:
Dr. Shahid is a very kind and patient physician. He always explains things clearly and has a great sense of humor to help ease your discomfort. I would definitely recommend him.
Author:
Dr Shahid is incredible, very thorough with patients. i would definitely recommend him if you are looking for the best care possible.
Author:
Kind and knowledgeable and put me at ease with manner immediately.
Author:
Very caring and understanding.
Great doctor
Very helpful!! Thank you
Easygoing knowledgeable physician!
Author:
Dr. Shahid is definitely the person to see when you have a health problem. He’s very patient listening to you and he’ll do his best to make sure you get better. Highly recommended!
Author:
Dr. Shahid is a very concerned doctor who truly takes the time to listen to the patient's needs. He is understanding and offers good advice to get the most out of the patient's well being. We highly recommended him.
Author:
Very helpful and thorough. Went above and beyond to make sure my worries and needs were met.
Author:
AMAZING DOCTOR and HUMAN... Would HIGHLY recommend! Felt reassured I was being treated properly with great bedside manner.
Author:
Perfect service very caring attitude only waited a few minutes didn't have to sit around very happy with my experience
Great visit.
Author:
Excellent Doctor! Had a fever the past day and a half and was in there less than 30 minutes and he diagnosed my issue almost immediately. I really can't say enough good things. Very easy to talk to and an overall great guy. HIGHLY recommend you pay him a visit.
Author:
Dr.Shahid is very friendly and good explanation for patient. Staff so nice and helpful.
Author:
Dr Shahid was very knowledgable, thorough and professional. Explained my medications and offered advice. Had a very good experience at the clinic.
Author:
I had an allergic reaction to a bee sting and had to go the the walk-in. Dr. Shahid took care of me. He acted quickly, gave me the appropriate treatment and has a great "bedside manner".
Author:
I saw Dr. Shahid at an urgent care. He was extremely helpful, as he was kind and gentle in his diagnosis. He is extremely genuine and will take the time to tell you how he's going to treat your symptoms and the science behind the medicine. Would definitely see him as a GP, if given the option!