Family Medicine  |
Dr. Waseem Shahid, MD
Dr. Waseem Shahid, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bridgeport, CT. He is 42 years old.

DRX78 BRIDGEPORT

161 Boston Ave

Bridgeport, CT 06610

Learn about Dr. Shahid

Dr. Shahid's Experience

Dr. Shahid's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Shahid does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Dr. Shahid is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shahid has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shahid has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shahid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shahid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shahid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shahid to family and friends
Dr. Shahid's Performance
Wilmington, OH |
Very kind, thorough, understanding, and honest
Excellent doctor, I highly recommend
Fairfield, CT |
My family and I have seen Dr.Waseem on multiple occasions and he not only has superb bedside manner, his friendly demeanor and ability to inform is of the problem in an understandable way has made us feel so comfortable and confident seeing him for treatment.
Brooklyn, NY |
He is extremely thorough and explains things in a way a medical personnel would understand!
Tarrytown, NY |
Fantastic, felt assured with his examine and was quick to act.
Fairfield, CT |
Took great care of me! Gave me multiple ways to relieve my pain from strep and was very quick as well. Highly recommend!
in Fairfield,CT |
Dr. Shahid is a very kind and patient physician. He always explains things clearly and has a great sense of humor to help ease your discomfort. I would definitely recommend him.
in Stratford, CT |
Dr Shahid is incredible, very thorough with patients. i would definitely recommend him if you are looking for the best care possible.
in CT |
Kind and knowledgeable and put me at ease with manner immediately.
Fairfield ct |
Very caring and understanding.
Miami, FL |
Great doctor
in New York, NY |
Very helpful!! Thank you
Woonsocket, RI |
Easygoing knowledgeable physician!
Bridgeport CT |
Dr. Shahid is definitely the person to see when you have a health problem. He’s very patient listening to you and he’ll do his best to make sure you get better. Highly recommended!
in Stratford, CT |
Dr. Shahid is a very concerned doctor who truly takes the time to listen to the patient's needs. He is understanding and offers good advice to get the most out of the patient's well being. We highly recommended him.
in Fairfield, ct |
Very helpful and thorough. Went above and beyond to make sure my worries and needs were met.
in Fairfield, CT |
AMAZING DOCTOR and HUMAN... Would HIGHLY recommend! Felt reassured I was being treated properly with great bedside manner.
in Bridgeport Ct |
Perfect service very caring attitude only waited a few minutes didn't have to sit around very happy with my experience
Great visit.
in CT |
Excellent Doctor! Had a fever the past day and a half and was in there less than 30 minutes and he diagnosed my issue almost immediately. I really can't say enough good things. Very easy to talk to and an overall great guy. HIGHLY recommend you pay him a visit.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr.Shahid is very friendly and good explanation for patient. Staff so nice and helpful.
in Fairfield, ct |
Dr Shahid was very knowledgable, thorough and professional. Explained my medications and offered advice. Had a very good experience at the clinic.
Fairfield, CT |
I had an allergic reaction to a bee sting and had to go the the walk-in. Dr. Shahid took care of me. He acted quickly, gave me the appropriate treatment and has a great "bedside manner".
Fairfield, CT |
I saw Dr. Shahid at an urgent care. He was extremely helpful, as he was kind and gentle in his diagnosis. He is extremely genuine and will take the time to tell you how he's going to treat your symptoms and the science behind the medicine. Would definitely see him as a GP, if given the option!
Fairfield, CT |
Dr. Shahid was excellent. He took the time to understand all of my issues and provide clear insight into how to proceed. I left feeling much more comfortable with my medical concerns and the anxity i felt going in was eased. Highly suggest visiting. No wait, great care.
in Fairfield, CT |
Dr. Shahid is incredible! He was able to diagnose my condition quickly and had me in and out in less than a half hour. He made me feel extremely comfortable. He's super friendly and easy to talk to. I will recommend Dr. Shahid to all of my family and friends.
New Haven, CT |
Excellent Doctor. Easy to talk with and very through. He made me feel at east.
Bronx, NY |
Dr Shahid is great and understanding doctor he knows what's the patient has
in fairifield ct |
doctor was great!!
in Bridgeport, CT |
Quick and fast very kind DR & very helpful thanx again
Fairfield, CT |
Dr. Shahid was extremely kind and helpful in quelling any concerns. He worked quickly and was very knowledgeable and informative. I would highly recommend him.
in Fairfield, CT |
Dr. Shahid is a very caring and understanding Doctor. I highly recommend him.
New York, NY |
Dr shahid is a great friendly Doctor.
in Bridgeport CT |
Dr. Shahid was kind, informative, and very helpful. My daughter and I were both diagnosed quickly and accurately.
Connecticut NY |
Most friendly and knowledgeable doctor I been to this far, treats you like a human not another "patient" quick and efficient, highly recommend!
Coventry, CT |
Very friendly and understanding. Works quickly and efficiently.
in Fairfield, CT |
Great experience with Dr. Shahid. I was in and out of the office quickly. And he really took the time to listen to all of my symptoms and explained everything to me.
New York, NY |
Dr. Shaihid was my urgent care physician today. A very professional, efficient, and lovley gentleman. I'll come back to his facility.
Fairfield, CT |
I went to the Urgent Care in Fairfield, CT where Dr. Shahid took care of me. Right away he knew what was best for me, and he actually took my past medical history in consideration. We both discussed the best treatment for me, and I couldn't have been happier with my visit. He's extremely efficient, and fast!!! Hopefully if I have to come back he's here.
in Fairfield, CT |
I saw seen by Dr Waseem Shahid at afc Urgent Care. He was kind and patient. He was a good listener and took the time to explain what was going on in my body. I would definitely use him again. My previous experience at this urgent care was also pleasant.
South Windsor, CT |
Very pleasent to work with, extremely knowledgeable
Very friendly and explained everything very clearly. Provided some tips to avoid spreading anything as well. Very nice
Boston, MA |
Great doctor, very knowledgeable.
Glastonbury, CT |
Dr. Shahid was very attentive and caring. I recommend him highly.
Westport, CT |
Loved him! I normally do not leave reviews but felt compelled to do so this time. He took his time to listen to my symptoms and answered all my questions. He ran some test he felt were necessary before giving a diagnosis. Not an alarmist. Kind and the staff was friendly.
New York, NY |
I was seen right away, & Dr. shahid did a great job of explaining things. The staff were also great!
Cumberland, RI |
Great help!
in Fairfield,ct |
Great doctor,very patient and knowledge that cares for you.
Dr. Shahid was very professional and also friendly making you feel at ease. He really took the time to advice me on medical follow ups.
Boston, MA |
Dr. Shahid was the nicest Dr I have ever met. He was very professional and caring and he helped me with more than just my cold. I had a skin alignment and he gave me medicine for that also. Now I can cancel my dermatology appointment! I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Waseem Shahid, MD?
Are you Dr. Shahid?