Dr. Waseem Shahid, MD

Dr. Waseem Shahid, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Waseem Shahid, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bridgeport, CT. He is 43 years old.

161 Boston Ave

Bridgeport, CT 06610

Learn about Dr. Shahid

Dr. Shahid's Experience

Dr. Shahid's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Shahid does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Yeast Infections

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Dr. Shahid is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shahid has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shahid has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shahid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shahid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shahid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shahid to family and friends
Dr. Shahid's Performance
in Massachusetts |
I received excellent care from Dr. Shahid. I became ill on a trip and was seen in his office right away. He was professional, kind, caring and spot-on with his diagnosis & treatment. As a nurse practitioner, I am very picky about my own medical care. He took the time to listen to my symptoms and discussed the treatment plan with me.. Dr Shahid rendered exceptional care. Thank you.
in Bridgeport, CT |
He's great ?? checked me and my daughter at the same time
CT |
Dr. Shahid is excellent. Listens, is patient, and he has a soothing demeanor, which is especially helpful when you're freaking out about your symptoms.
Somerville, MA |
Very good , attentive and knowledgeable
New York, NY |
Dr Shahid has always been so pleasantly helpful. Each diagnostic has been accurate! He now takes care of my entire family??
in Bridgeport, Ct |
Amazing! First doctors appointment where my one year old didn't scream and kick like crazy. He really made both myself and my daughter who was not feeling great comfortable. Where has he been hiding? Need more doctors like him. Ones that care, listen, and informative. THANK YOU ALOT.
in Fairfield |
So patient and friendly, better than my own Dr. Great bedside manner, takes time to properly explain everything.. Great Dr!
Boston, MA |
Very nice took time to explain different treatment options. Would recommend.
in BRIDGEPORT |
Dr. Shahid was very personable and very knowledge. He explained everything very thouroughly and in terms I could understand. I don’t like liquid medicine but he explained that it would be better for me since the liquid medication has 3 medications all in one versus me have to take so many different medications. I feel comfortable with his medical advice and would definitely return to him again.
New York, NY |
This man was extremely knowledgeable and sensitive to the disease I have. Many places I go do not have an MD that will take the time to explain what each medication described does, and he was definitely thinking above and beyond my expectations to help me. Would highly recommend to anyone for any reason!
Bridgeport |
Very friendly, honest, and informational.
Fairfield Ct |
Very nice and informative, explains exactly what is wrong and how to treat. This is my third time seeing this doctor and would definitely recommend anyone to come see him, from a broken bone to a stuffy nose.
in White Plains |
I came into Apple Med Urgent in extreme distress, I was having a severe asthma attack Dr. Shahid immediately took care if me and his care and concern was extraordinary. He exemplifies what a Doctor should be.
Providence, RI |
He is very kind, gentle, and informative. I have been put on antibiotics many times before and he is the only doctor who has explained to be that I should be taking a probiotic any time I take an antibiotic.
CT |
Very personable, friendly, and professional. Great experience, would recommend.
in Worcester, MA |
Dr, Shahid,,,,Thank you for your help ,,,,I'm really grateful
Wilmington, OH |
Very kind, thorough, understanding, and honest
Excellent doctor, I highly recommend
Fairfield, CT |
My family and I have seen Dr.Waseem on multiple occasions and he not only has superb bedside manner, his friendly demeanor and ability to inform is of the problem in an understandable way has made us feel so comfortable and confident seeing him for treatment.
Brooklyn, NY |
He is extremely thorough and explains things in a way a medical personnel would understand!
Tarrytown, NY |
Fantastic, felt assured with his examine and was quick to act.
Fairfield, CT |
Took great care of me! Gave me multiple ways to relieve my pain from strep and was very quick as well. Highly recommend!
in Fairfield,CT |
Dr. Shahid is a very kind and patient physician. He always explains things clearly and has a great sense of humor to help ease your discomfort. I would definitely recommend him.
in Stratford, CT |
Dr Shahid is incredible, very thorough with patients. i would definitely recommend him if you are looking for the best care possible.
in CT |
Kind and knowledgeable and put me at ease with manner immediately.
Fairfield ct |
Very caring and understanding.
Miami, FL |
Great doctor
in New York, NY |
Very helpful!! Thank you
Woonsocket, RI |
Easygoing knowledgeable physician!
Bridgeport CT |
Dr. Shahid is definitely the person to see when you have a health problem. He’s very patient listening to you and he’ll do his best to make sure you get better. Highly recommended!
in Stratford, CT |
Dr. Shahid is a very concerned doctor who truly takes the time to listen to the patient's needs. He is understanding and offers good advice to get the most out of the patient's well being. We highly recommended him.
in Fairfield, ct |
Very helpful and thorough. Went above and beyond to make sure my worries and needs were met.
in Fairfield, CT |
AMAZING DOCTOR and HUMAN... Would HIGHLY recommend! Felt reassured I was being treated properly with great bedside manner.
in Bridgeport Ct |
Perfect service very caring attitude only waited a few minutes didn't have to sit around very happy with my experience
Boston, MA |
Great visit.
in CT |
Excellent Doctor! Had a fever the past day and a half and was in there less than 30 minutes and he diagnosed my issue almost immediately. I really can't say enough good things. Very easy to talk to and an overall great guy. HIGHLY recommend you pay him a visit.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr.Shahid is very friendly and good explanation for patient. Staff so nice and helpful.
in Fairfield, ct |
Dr Shahid was very knowledgable, thorough and professional. Explained my medications and offered advice. Had a very good experience at the clinic.
Fairfield, CT |
I had an allergic reaction to a bee sting and had to go the the walk-in. Dr. Shahid took care of me. He acted quickly, gave me the appropriate treatment and has a great "bedside manner".
Fairfield, CT |
I saw Dr. Shahid at an urgent care. He was extremely helpful, as he was kind and gentle in his diagnosis. He is extremely genuine and will take the time to tell you how he's going to treat your symptoms and the science behind the medicine. Would definitely see him as a GP, if given the option!
Fairfield, CT |
Dr. Shahid was excellent. He took the time to understand all of my issues and provide clear insight into how to proceed. I left feeling much more comfortable with my medical concerns and the anxity i felt going in was eased. Highly suggest visiting. No wait, great care.
in Fairfield, CT |
Dr. Shahid is incredible! He was able to diagnose my condition quickly and had me in and out in less than a half hour. He made me feel extremely comfortable. He's super friendly and easy to talk to. I will recommend Dr. Shahid to all of my family and friends.
New Haven, CT |
Excellent Doctor. Easy to talk with and very through. He made me feel at east.
Bronx, NY |
Dr Shahid is great and understanding doctor he knows what's the patient has
in fairifield ct |
doctor was great!!
in Bridgeport, CT |
Quick and fast very kind DR & very helpful thanx again
Fairfield, CT |
Dr. Shahid was extremely kind and helpful in quelling any concerns. He worked quickly and was very knowledgeable and informative. I would highly recommend him.
in Fairfield, CT |
Dr. Shahid is a very caring and understanding Doctor. I highly recommend him.
New York, NY |
Dr shahid is a great friendly Doctor.
in Bridgeport CT |
Dr. Shahid was kind, informative, and very helpful. My daughter and I were both diagnosed quickly and accurately.
Have you seen Dr. Waseem Shahid, MD?
Are you Dr. Shahid?