Dr. Warren Wulff, MD

Dr. Wulff
Telehealth services available

Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists

5000 W Seneca Tpke Syracuse, NY 13215

Dr. Warren Wulff, MD is a Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Syracuse, NY and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine medical school in 1995. He is affiliated with medical facilities Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center and Upstate Cancer Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wulff to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

• Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Torticollis
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Wulff accepts

Dr. Wulff accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
National (BlueCard) PPO
Buckeye Community Health Plan
Medicare
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
Martin's Point
Midwest Health Plan
Molina Healthcare
Medicaid
Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
MVP Health Care

Dr. Wulff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wulff

4.2

Dr. Wulff?
  • Office environment (71)
  • Staff friendliness (68)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (63)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (14)
  • Appointment was rushed (13)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (12)
Went in for unexpected surgery and was seen by Dr. Wulff and his assistants. As this was not a planned surgery, I was very nervous. Dr. Wulff and his team made me and my husband feel safe and in good hands from the start of the process. The surgery was planned fast getting me out of excruciating pain and went well.
Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
I saw many doctors over a 2 year period about my back and all I received was pill for the pain. A wonderful NP really listened and pointed me in the right direction. As soon as I saw Dr. Wulff and he explained about my problems with my S1, L4 and L5 and I knew I was going to be out of pain soon. He also took the time to listen, explain and reassure me that the surgery he was suggesting was what I needed. Knowing how much pain I was in, he squeezed me in doing a later surgery. He told me he would stay a long as needed. When I woke up he was there telling me everything went beautifully. My pain is gone and I have my life back, thanks to a truly skilled surgeon.
Sandra R – Nov 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wulff’s for over 14 years! In 2006 I had a herniated L5 disc that put me in excruciating pain. I literally couldn’t do anything, even drive! Physical therapy failed, so he recommended a microdiscectomy, as it was less invasive and recovery time was quick. I was so nervous because I’ve heard bad things about back surgery for many years. But, my quality of life wasn’t there and being in my 40s at the time I didn’t want to be left in a wheelchair. I agreed to it. After the surgery I felt amazing, just a little incisional pain & PT, and I was back to my old self! He has been there for me for other conditions, most recent bursitis in my hips. Cortisone shots 2 weeks apart & I’m feeling great! It’s been easy to get an appt to see him, and the staff are great. I highly recommended him, he makes me feel comfortable with any questions I have, and is very knowledgeable in his field. I have recommended him to my family and friends. Thank you very much Dr. Wulff!
Sandy Olney – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
After years and years of back pain and sciatica, and leg pain, etc ... I went to see Dr.Warren Wulff. He took the time to listen and answer any questions I had. It has only been three weeks since my COFLEX surgery. I am feeling so much better. My pain has gone away!!! Wish I would have seen him years ago. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that is having issues. He helped me where no-one has been able to or wanted to.
Mark – Oct 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
I recommend anyone with neck issues to go see Dr Wulff and his team I think they are the best around
Anthony ROZYCZKO – Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
I hurt my back a year ago and because of Dr Wulff I received the care I needed I would recommend Sos to anyone and thank you again.
Evelyn Brenneck – Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
Dr Wolff preformed a Lumbar Thoracolumbar Laminectomy after years of chronic spinal and Sciatic back and leg pain. It is seven weeks after surgery and there is a dramatic reduction of pain. I compliment Dr Wolff for his education and surgical skills. As important were the SOS team that supported my recovery.
Rich Collier – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
I was extremely happy with Dr. Wulff and his staff. They treated me so kindly the day of my surgery. I was a little nervous but he and his staff at the surgery center made me very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needed that type of surgery. Thank You so much Dr. Wulff!!!!!!
Ann Marie Paoli – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
Dr. Wulff is a compassionate, thorough, and knowledgeable doctor. He went above and beyond to answer each question I may have had. I would highly recommended Dr. Wulff.
Danny – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
He was very arrogant and didn't even listen to what I had to say. I waited an hour in the room for a 3 minute exam. He moved my arms around, told me vertigo couldn't be caused by a neck issue, and left the room. I was referred to Dr. Wulff by my GP and an ENT doctor to rule out cervical vertigo (a vertigo or dizziness that is provoked by a particular neck posture) . Very bad experience. Will never see him again.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
Dr. Wulff was an excellent physician - he has very good bed side manners and a very nice person - takes good care of you - would highly recommend him - if any problems do come up again will definitely go back to him - everything about my surgery went very well and outcome excellent - everyone in office and hospital was very professional -
Christine Combs – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
My time with Dr Wulff goes back as far as 2014. My daughter who is an RN and worked in the OR with other Orthopedic Surgeons recommended him and only him for my back issues. She was right in every way. I can't say enough about him, he's patient, personable, he did not pressure me to have the surgery but gave me the details with options and above all corrected my issues even better than I ever thought he could. I would highly recommend Dr Wulff to anyone needing his expertise.
Glenn Lewandowski – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Wulff by another great SOS surgeon after having nerve issues with my leg/foot. Dr. Wulff was attentive to my issues and ordered an MRI. Upon reading the MRI it was determined I suffered from spinal stenosis. Dr. Wulff explained my options, but also showed me and my husband the results of my MRI, which gave me better understanding of my issues. Dr. Wulff is very willing to listen to and answer all your questions. I highly recommend Dr. Wulff for helping you through your medical spinal issues.
Janet McQueeney – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
I’m sorry it took so long for me to do this. The experience I had with Dr Wulff was excellent. He was a very kind and understanding person I had back surgery in June 2019 by him and I would not go to anyone else. Thank you Dr. Wulff
Linda Cosco – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
I found Dr. Wulff very informative, easy to talk to and very willing to show and explain all images of the problem area. I also found he has a great sense of humor, which really helps when your situation is not the greatest. And, he tells it like it is. I highly trust and recommend him!
Andrea Dahl – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
March 2017 - 6 month post-op follow up to September 2016 C3-4 spinal fusion at Syracuse Community Hospital. He decides that removal of this cage for this post-op dysphagia was the the next step? Now 40 plus months later still enduring his surgical nemesis along with no improvement but trying to exist with constant dizziness, bouts of veritgo, Nystagmus, nauseated, vestibular motor impairment, diplopia and falling down risks. Speaks volumes to "Dr Warren E. Wuiff's prognosis in 2016 of 90% recovery in 3 months. WUIFF is unrealistic prognosis was and still is unrealistic as I struggle with the after effects of his botched fusion surgery. I placed my outcomes with this guy and continue to distrust giving him another opportunity to screw me up further with the risk of needing a permanent feeding tube! No thank you!
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Ernie Fischer – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
I was referred to S.O.S. and Dr. Wulff by my primary doctor. I knew S.O.S. by it's good reputation, but knew nothing about Dr. Wulff until I told other people I know and a couple of my friends had been treated by Dr. Wulff and they gave good reviews. Upon meeting Dr. Wulff and his staff they were upbeat and positive. Dr. Wulff gave me my options and let me make my own decision. Dr. Wulff and his staff were very professional and friendly from day one to when I was released. Every question was answered and acknowledged. It was also noted that the S.O.S. reception area was very efficient and friendly. The surgical staff at the North Syracuse Surgical Center should also be acknowledged. They treated me with respect and humor while seeing to my every need. This was a wonderful experience even though surgery was involved.
Al Pickerd – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
After years of pain I had surgery by Dr. Wulff, and it was the best decision I made. He helped me greatly, with results noted immediately. If I could give him 10 stars I would. His staff of PA's, nurses and x-ray techs are great. The disability department is slow to complete paperwork, but that is my only negative experience.
Marilyn – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
Dr. Wulff has performed two surgeries on me. An ACDF (cervical discectomy fusion) and a posterior cervical laminectomy. He is not only a surgeon, I felt he was a friend. He is compassionate, humble, and truly cares for his patients. When people asked me where is your collar you are supposed to wear? I reply and say Dr. Wulff is so confident in his work, he doesn’t require his patients too use it. I recommend anyone too see Dr. Wulff for any spine injuries they may have. One last thing...If it weren’t for the talent God gave this man and the healing of Jesus Christ I would have never survived....Linda John
Linda John in Jamesvile, NY – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?
After suffering for months with lower back pain I visited Doctor Wulff and we scheduled back surgery for July 29, 2019. He performed a bilateral L-3-5 Lumbar Laminectomy with Lumbar fusion. My back pain is relieved and I feel it is all due to Dr Wulff's excellent care.
Ronnie M. VanHouse – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Wulff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wulff?

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery