Dr. Warren Tripp, MD

Dr. Warren Tripp, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Warren Tripp, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Boulder, CO. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Tripp is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital.

Pearl Street Eye

2575 Pearl St Ste 1C

Boulder, CO 80302

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Tripp

Our office provides comprehensive eye care for the entire family. We strive to give each of our patients the best possible care using the latest technology and equipment.

Experience for Dr. Tripp

Gain confidence in your healthcare decisions by comparing quality indicators on our provider profiles: education, board certification, years of practice, patient experience, and now Top Care Areas, which gives frequency in conditions treated or procedures performed. More about finding the right doctor for you

Top Care Areas for Dr. Tripp by Patient Volume

Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)

Dr. Tripp's volume for this condition ranks within the 100th percentile in our national data set.

Astigmatism

Dr. Tripp treated this condition for more patients than 99% of his peers nationwide.

Farsightedness

Dr. Tripp treated this condition for more patients than 96% of his peers nationwide.

Need Other Care?

Discover how Dr. Tripp compares to peers nationwide for your care needs.

?

Where our data comes from - The data you see on providers' Healthgrades profiles comes from both the provider and public sources. The Top Care Areas section uses public data from billing claims that providers submit to insurance companies. That data is filed nationwide on behalf of the provider to either the government or a private health insurance company.

How we evaluate our data - Patient volume is analyzed by provider and compared nationally with all providers who perform the same procedure, or treat the same condition. We organize the volume data in percentile ranking from 'may perform' for the lowest claims volume to 'Very High' for the highest claims volume data. For a given condition or procedure, performance categories are defined based on 80%, 90%, and 95% confidence intervals from the average patient volume for all providers in our database. Providers identified as ‘may perform’ do not have sufficient volume for Healthgrades to create a statistical evaluation.

Are you Dr. Tripp?

Learn more about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Diabetic Cataracts
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Columbia U-Nimh
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Kettering Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Loma Linda University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Tripp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tripp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tripp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tripp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tripp to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Tripp's Performance
Boulder, CO |
Not good. Doctor performed wrong service ordered by my PCP, resulting in wrong coded billing error, was difficult to understand due to indecipherable mumbling, no new patient form was offered, Responding to a FREE vision exam offered by my insurer, I was asked to pay $171 inspite of free offer plus my co-pay was ignored.
Boulder, CO |
I was advised to arrive 15 minutes early. I then waited for another 15 minutes. I left as I have other things to do. I plan to go somewhere else.
Boulder, CO |
I have no issues with doctor trip, but I do have issues with the office, specifically Ivy. She is rude and unhelpful. She always has an excuse blaming someone else if there is a problem.
in Boulder, CO |
I had a botched cataract surgery. Yes, this happens 1% of the time, but this was not handled honestly. I was not told that there was a problem the day of the surgery and had to find out days later when I could not see out of the eye. Needless to say my eye suffered terribly with a skyrocketed eye pressure and severe inflammation. I had no follow up after I was referred to other surgeons to repair my eye. Now a lifetime of opth expenses and eye problems. I would not recommend this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Warren Tripp, MD?
Are you Dr. Tripp?

Visit Dr. Tripp

Dr. Tripp accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Tripp has admitting privileges