Dr. Warren Klausner, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal MedicineMaleAge 68

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Dr. Warren Klausner, DO is a Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialist in Santa Cruz, CA and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Western University of Health Sciences in 1994. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Warren Klausner, DO

Dr Warren Klausner

129 JEWELL ST Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Compare with other Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Klausner with our nearby Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialists at Dominican Hospital.

Make an appointment at Dominican Hospital today at (831) 204-6206.

These providers are on the medical staff of Dominican Hospital.

Dr. Klausner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klausner

Hello Dr Klausner, Thank you very much for allowing me to shadow you. I really appreciated the experience. I was very interested in all of the things that you were doing and this occupation is definitely something I want to pursue. Your way of healing resonated with me because I saw that you really listened to your patients and used your large amount of training and knowledge to give a treatment and plan that was best suited for them in particular. It is amazing to me how you are able to cause the body to heal itself in drastic ways by slight manipulation. Best, Justin C
Justin C – Sep 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Klausner, DO?
After trying a many other health practitioners I finally found Dr. Klausner and, for me, it has made all the difference. I was becoming progressively sicker with ME/CFS, which does not have a clear path to wellness. (BTW only Dr. Klaussner accurately diagnosed me, which was the first, essential step to treatment). Dr. Klausner has an extremely wide breath of knowledge coupled with decades of experience treating all the chronic conditions of unknown origin with uncertain and debatable treatment plans. With him I found treatments that have real impact on my condition. I also appreciated that he was willing to provide inside knowledge that helped steer me away from “hopeful” pharmaceutical promises when I was desperate and willing to try anything. Having a chronic, “incurable” (what they say – don’t believe it)!, condition is a personal journey of healing and what I most appreciated was his steady, caring, presence and neutrality. I relied on him heavily as well as leaving no
Judy – Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Klausner, DO?
Dr. Klausner is highly skilled in multiple healing modalities yet remains approachable, compassionate, and caring. His hands-on treatment facilitates subtle, yet very profound healing. He is currently treating me to normalize my cognitive function, aid in fatigue, and reduce lifelong depression, ADD, and mood swings resulting from a traumatic brain injury incurred decades ago The difference has been so profound! I have spent many years researching and trying different western and alternative approaches; nothing has ever offered such steady, undeniable improvement. I can feel the functions of my brain and nervous system normalizing and stabilizing every day. Dr. Klausner is truly a gift in my life, and I'm sure in the lives of many others.
Julie – Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Klausner, DO?
Dr Klausner was a life saver! After suffering for a year and seeing several health care practitioners and Doctors in Santa Cruz, I fortunately found Dr. Klausner. What made him extraordinary was HE TRULY CARED about me and my health! Moreover he took both the time and energy to explore ALL avenues to address my illness. As an honest, sincere, and empathic Doctor, (which is a rarity these days) with both patience and compassion he guided me through and out of physical pain. He's a real GEM and treasure. We are lucky to have him in our community and I was incredibly lucky to find him! Thank-you Dr, K.
Stephen H. Wolinsky, PhD. – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Klausner, DO?
How fortunate I am to have Dr. Klausner as my primary care physician. Not only does he practice and understand a full spectrum of medical interventions, he is also highly skilled in osteopathic manipulative approaches. Under his care, acute episodes of migraines, TMJ, chronic neck and spinal pain have eased or disappeared. I am very appreciative of his care and talent.
Carol Ann Agneessens – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Klausner, DO?
Dr. Klausner is a skilled, kind, and patient healer. He is very knowledgeable in many disciplines. He has helped me solve medical problems that no one else could. I had chronic pain from an old injury and his osteopathic treatments rebalanced my body so that the discomfort is very manageable He also solved a thyroid problem that no one else could. His office staff are very kind and good natured I have been seeing him for about eight years. I highly recommend him; he will go out of his way to help you!
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Klausner, DO?
Dr. Klausner is a blessing and the best doctor i know. Finally, i found a doctor who was able to get to the root of my health issues which involved Epstein Barr Virus, Heavy Metal Toxicity and mold exposure. I have been fully functioning for at least a year now, and i continue to see him twice a month for treatments. The road to detox takes time, and he is extremely present, intelligent, open minded, loving and compassionate. He is often booked, so if you are able to see him as your doctor, you
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Klausner, DO?
Dr. Klausner has been helping our family for decades. He helped my husband recover from a major motorcycle accident when doctors told him he would be lucky to walk but could not continue his good at being a horse shoer. 15 years later my husband is still shoeing horses. That line of work has also been very hard on his body and back. He has seen Dr. Klausner for a number of treatments including cranial sacral, but the ozone injections helped tremendously with all his pain.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Klausner, DO?
Dr. Klausner has been exceptionally helpful to me in recovering from the physical trauma of open heart surgery. I am 77 and have an unstable body because of childhood injury and he has helped me function significantly better and generally feel more comfortable physically. I have been to many Osteopaths and many body workers. Dr. Klausner stands out for the quality of his treatments, his trustworthiness, his professionalism and his reasonable fees.
Fred Jealous in Pacific Grove, CA – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Klausner, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Klausner?