Dr. Warren Klausner, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal MedicineMaleAge 67

Dr. Klausner

Dr Warren Klausner

129 JEWELL ST Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Dr. Warren Klausner, DO is a Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialist in Santa Cruz, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Klausner to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Klausner treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Klausner's conditions and procedures:

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Chronic Pain
  • Joint Injection
  • Myoclonus
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)

Dr. Klausner accepts

Dr. Klausner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klausner

Dr. Klausner
After trying a many other health practitioners I finally found Dr. Klausner and, for me, it has made all the difference. I was becoming progressively sicker with ME/CFS, which does not have a clear path to wellness. (BTW only Dr. Klaussner accurately diagnosed me, which was the first, essential step to treatment). Dr. Klausner has an extremely wide breath of knowledge coupled with decades of experience treating all the chronic conditions of unknown origin with uncertain and debatable treatment plans. With him I found treatments that have real impact on my condition. I also appreciated that he was willing to provide inside knowledge that helped steer me away from “hopeful” pharmaceutical promises when I was desperate and willing to try anything. Having a chronic, “incurable” (what they say – don’t believe it)!, condition is a personal journey of healing and what I most appreciated was his steady, caring, presence and neutrality. I relied on him heavily as well as leaving no
Judy – Apr 01, 2021
Dr. Klausner is highly skilled in multiple healing modalities yet remains approachable, compassionate, and caring. His hands-on treatment facilitates subtle, yet very profound healing. He is currently treating me to normalize my cognitive function, aid in fatigue, and reduce lifelong depression, ADD, and mood swings resulting from a traumatic brain injury incurred decades ago The difference has been so profound! I have spent many years researching and trying different western and alternative approaches; nothing has ever offered such steady, undeniable improvement. I can feel the functions of my brain and nervous system normalizing and stabilizing every day. Dr. Klausner is truly a gift in my life, and I'm sure in the lives of many others.
Julie – Jan 22, 2021
Dr Klausner was a life saver! After suffering for a year and seeing several health care practitioners and Doctors in Santa Cruz, I fortunately found Dr. Klausner. What made him extraordinary was HE TRULY CARED about me and my health! Moreover he took both the time and energy to explore ALL avenues to address my illness. As an honest, sincere, and empathic Doctor, (which is a rarity these days) with both patience and compassion he guided me through and out of physical pain. He's a real GEM and treasure. We are lucky to have him in our community and I was incredibly lucky to find him! Thank-you Dr, K.
Stephen H. Wolinsky, PhD. – Jan 26, 2020
How fortunate I am to have Dr. Klausner as my primary care physician. Not only does he practice and understand a full spectrum of medical interventions, he is also highly skilled in osteopathic manipulative approaches. Under his care, acute episodes of migraines, TMJ, chronic neck and spinal pain have eased or disappeared. I am very appreciative of his care and talent.
Carol Ann Agneessens – Jan 04, 2020
Dr. Klausner is a skilled, kind, and patient healer. He is very knowledgeable in many disciplines. He has helped me solve medical problems that no one else could. I had chronic pain from an old injury and his osteopathic treatments rebalanced my body so that the discomfort is very manageable He also solved a thyroid problem that no one else could. His office staff are very kind and good natured I have been seeing him for about eight years. I highly recommend him; he will go out of his way to help you!
May 07, 2019
Dr. Klausner is a blessing and the best doctor i know. Finally, i found a doctor who was able to get to the root of my health issues which involved Epstein Barr Virus, Heavy Metal Toxicity and mold exposure. I have been fully functioning for at least a year now, and i continue to see him twice a month for treatments. The road to detox takes time, and he is extremely present, intelligent, open minded, loving and compassionate. He is often booked, so if you are able to see him as your doctor, you
Apr 18, 2019
Dr. Klausner has been helping our family for decades. He helped my husband recover from a major motorcycle accident when doctors told him he would be lucky to walk but could not continue his good at being a horse shoer. 15 years later my husband is still shoeing horses. That line of work has also been very hard on his body and back. He has seen Dr. Klausner for a number of treatments including cranial sacral, but the ozone injections helped tremendously with all his pain.
Apr 17, 2019
Dr. Klausner has been exceptionally helpful to me in recovering from the physical trauma of open heart surgery. I am 77 and have an unstable body because of childhood injury and he has helped me function significantly better and generally feel more comfortable physically. I have been to many Osteopaths and many body workers. Dr. Klausner stands out for the quality of his treatments, his trustworthiness, his professionalism and his reasonable fees.
Fred Jealous in Pacific Grove, CA – Dec 07, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Klausner?

Dr. Warren Klausner provides holistic health care for your entire family.

A holistic, complementary and alternative medicine approach...

Originally from New York City, I began my career in the business world after attending the Wharton Business School of the University of Pennsylvania. Unfulfilled...Read more

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine