Dr. Warren Hern, MD

Preventive MedicineMaleAge 83

Preventive Medicine

Dr. Warren Hern, MD is a Preventive Medicine Specialist in Boulder, CO and has over 57 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Colorado School Of Medicine medical school in 1965.

Dr. Warren Hern, MD

Boulder Abortion Clinic

1130 Alpine Ave Boulder, CO 80304 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Preventive Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Hern treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hern accepts

Dr. Hern accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente

Dr. Hern's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hern

3.2

Dr. Hern

I received excellent and compassionate care from Dr. Hern and his team at the worst time in my life. I would hope no one I know would ever need Dr. Hern's care, but if she did, I would strongly and unreservedly recommend Dr. Hern and his team.
Jan 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Hern, MD?
I'm ashamed to say that I visited Dr.Hern at 16. He has TERRIBLE bedside manner. I rememeber crying because I was so scared. Not because of the experience but because of him. At one point he told me that I need to be quiet and let him finish our I would die. What doctor tells you that you're going to die!? The rooms looked like small bedrooms with low light and surgical supplies. He made the 3 visits an absolute horror movie. He would say "it doesn't hurt that bad" and continue to jab at me. I'll never forget this heartless man. He left me on the table for 2 hours while he went upstairs and had lunch. Even the nurses would apologize for his behavior. They tried to comfort me but Dr.Hern was a tyrant. A simply wretched man. I never wish bad upon anyone but him, he is my exception.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Emotionally Scared – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Hern, MD?
After researching my options I decided to go to Herns office. I thought it would be for the best. To be honest, the procedure frightened me, and when i consulted the office afterwards about follow up support they said that it wasn't their area of practice. I am now looking for support in dealing with PASS (post abortion stress syndrome). I dont wish this upon anyone.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Hern, MD?
“Dr” Hern calls Humanity a cancer and has callously taken the lives of countless children via late term abortion. A hideous man. Anyone want to dispute that?
Apr 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Hern, MD?
Rude and terrible bedside manner. He makes me regret ever going there...
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Hern, MD?
Overall, a very negative experience. I did not feel like my concerns were heard by dr hern or his staff. And emotionally, I am still recovering, but they didnt offer any type of emotional support or counseling options.
Mar 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Hern, MD?
I was not provided with options, or counsel. It seemed like the only thing the staff and dr were concerned about was the money they were making off my abortion.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Hern, MD?
He and his staff supported us in our devastating pregnancy loss. I could not get medical care in my home state. We were supported and had zero complications. I am healthier today than I would have been if this clinic had not helped us. Would absolutely recommend.
Huntsville, AL – Jan 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Hern, MD?
I would not recommend Dr. Hern for multiple reasons He speaks aggressively and it made me feel uncomfortable and slightly scared. However, that said, his poor hearing may be the cause of his tone. Furthermore, I did not realize until recently that a medical abortion (pill form) was an option, which is upsetting. The nursing staff is EXCELLENT, but ultimately Dr. Hern is the man performing the procedure and he made it a terrible experience.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Warren Hern, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hern?