Dr. Warren T. Hankins, MD

Dr. Warren T. Hankins, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hankins specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Henderson, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hankins? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hankins' Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hankins' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hankins

Dr. Hankins accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hankins has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Hankins' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hankins to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hankins
Dr. Hankins' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (49)
in Las Vegas, NV |
I honestly & truly could not be any happier with my breast & I'm only 3 weeks post op. The day of surgery I didn't feel nervous at all because the first nurse who did my work up, Amy Bass, she was truly amazing! & if I would've had any more nerves left Dr. Hankins would've taken them all away. & then post op check up, Bambi, she makes you feel right at home. Sweetest person ever! Honestly, the whole staff from the receptionist, the nurses & the doctors, they're all SOOOOO amazing! I already have
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
I had a tummy tuck & breast lift done after losing almost 100#. I interviewed several surgeons before having surgery. Dr. Hankins took the time to really listen, answer all my questions, & even offer to meet with me again if I had more questions. After having the surgery, I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Hankins work! My tummy is flat flat! And my breasts look so cute & perky! He was able to use my own tissue to make my breasts look full. I have even had people think I had implants!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Hankins so professional and caring. He made me feel very comfortable about my decision and the necessary steps I need to take to look natural and that was my main goal! Bambi was awesome felt like I've been knowing her forever! Of them made me feel so comfortable about asking anything. Amy was the best! Her and Bambi experience help me out a lot ! To Dr. Hankins and staff thank you so much!
in Henderson, NV |
From the first time I contacted Dr. Hankins' office everything has been very professional. All of the staff are very sweet and well-informed and were able to answer any questions I had about the procedure. His nurses are the best! I changed my cc's about 3 times and never felt rushed in the office. The procedure itself was even better. I think I was in at 1226 and woke up an hour later. As far as pain, it was very minimal. Post Op care was great and I'm healing very well. Extremely happy!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I paid a total of $3,000 for both my daughters to have Ultherapy. During the consultation we would told that Ultherapy lasts forever. Imagine my surprise during follow-up visits when I learned that this is not true and that the procedure needs to be done over and over again. I am very upset by the dishonesty of this office in leading us to believe that this was a one time procedure. Consultations/procedures are administered solely through office personnel. Never saw a doctor - ever.
in Las Vegas, NV |
EXCELLENT! After seeing Dr. Hankins and meeting with his staff, I didn't even look for a second opinion. I am 4 weeks Post OP for a Breast Augmentation and couldn't be happier with my results. If I ever seek additional plastic surgery, Dr. Hankins will always be my first and last stop.
in Henderson, NV |
I am one week post-op from having a breast augmentation with Dr. Hankins and already the result are amazing! I had a breast reduction years ago (with a different physician out of state) and after having a child and breast feeding, I was left with very little breast volume and asymmetry. I wasn't sure where my expectations should be in terms of results, especially after having a previous breast surgery. I showed Dr. Hankins the size and look I wanted and he matched it perfectly!
in North Las Vegas, NV |
I can not say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Hankins and his entire staff. I have been wanting and researching a breast lift and implants for over 3 years. I had spent hours and hours before I finally decided on Dr.Hankins and man I am so glad I did. I am 3 weeks post op and I love them and seriously have no complaints. From the first consult to my last post op appointment I have been nothing but pleased. Dr. Hankins nurse Bambi is amazing. She gave me her personal number
in Las Vegas, NV |
Everything went perfect I couldn't haved picked a better doctor!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had been talking about getting a breast augmentation for a while and finally decided to start doing some research. My friend recommended that she had hers done by Dr. Hankins and so did about 5 of her other friends, I trusted her opinion and decided to go in for a consultation. As soon as I walked into the office everyone was so friendly and helpful. After talking to Bambi and Dr. Hankins, I felt that they really understood what I wanted, and were so knowledgeable and made me super comfortab
in Henderson, NV |
Absolutely everything about my experience with Dr. Hankins was wonderful. The staff was courteous, knowledgeable and I am more than ecstatic with my results!!
in Las Vegas,nv |
I wanted flat chested and walked out with A cup and I look good
Great experience and loved the staff. Very informative and happy with the results.
in Henderson |
Dr. Hankins, Bambi, and El and all the other staff members were amazing! So patient, thorough and caring! I am very pleased with everything so far! I can't wait until all the swelling goes down so I can see the overall results!
Have you seen Dr. Warren T. Hankins, MD?
Are you Dr. Hankins?

• Breast Hypoplasia
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Captique™ Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Davidson College

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Hankins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hankins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hankins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Hankins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hankins

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hankins' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Hankins

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients