Dr. Warren T. Hankins, MD

Dr. Warren T. Hankins, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 49 years old

65 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Hankins specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Henderson, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hankins? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hankins' Experience

See how Dr. Hankins' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hankins

Dr. Hankins accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hankins has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hankins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hankins to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hankins
Dr. Hankins' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (57)
in Henderson, NV |
I had been to a couple of surgeons prior to coming to Dr Hankins but once I met Bambi and Dr Hankins I felt they were the best qualified. The office and staff are all very professional and friendly. I am now 3 weeks post op (breast reduction/lift) and I wish I had done it sooner. The look and feel wonderful, like I'm 20 again!!!
in Henderson, NV |
I had a breast revision 2 weeks ago, switching from saline implants to silicone. Dr Hankins and his entire staff (especially his assistant Bambi) were amazing through the entire process. Everyone was very professional and friendly, knowledgeable, thorough and caring. I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr Hankins / Bambi to my family and friends. They are the BEST!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Excellent staff very professional. Bambi, LuLu and Dr. Hankins took real good care of me and made me feel comfortable. I am so excited about my new boobs they look great! The follow up appointments are handled with care and every question I had there was a professional honest answer.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Hankins was very friendly and attentive to my needs. His staff was always a call away to assist with any questions throughout the process from pre-op to post-op.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I received a breast augmentation from Dr. Hankins & it was the best decision I have ever made. I am 20 years old & after losing 35 pounds I was unhappy with the extra tissue. I didn't have to do the lift, so instead I just went with the 520cc implant. Thank you for giving me the best Christmas gift! I went over the muscle & what was very important to me was that Dr. Hankins was very up front & real which definitely made me have more confidence within him. Surgery went so smooth & I was treated w
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Hankins work is truly amazing. And everyone at Hankins and Sohns and the Las Vegas Regional surgery center exceeded my expectations! I went to multiple consultations before hankins but as soon as I sat down with Dr. Hankins and Bambi, I knew they were the right ones for me. My breast augmentation came out better than I could ever imagine. They answered all my questions and accommodated all my needs. I couldn't be any happier with the results!
Henderson, NV |
Almost 3 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier with my results!! Dr. Hankins, Bambi, and his entire team is absolutely amazing. I was so nervous to get a breast augmentation but the first moment I walked into his office my fears were calmed. I was so nervous to have surgery and they answered all 101 questions I had without hesitation, including the anesthesiologist, who called me and saw me before surgery! I wouldn't recommend anyone else! They are amazing!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had breast implants about a year ago and my scars didn't heal correctly. Dr Hankins did my revision surgery and I am very pleased with the results. I love Dr Hankins and his staff. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Each and every person in that office makes sure you feel comfortable at all times.
in Fort Mohave, AZ |
So pleased from the moment I walked and was greeting, thinking i would only have a consultation and sit on it for a while to signing and paying and prepping for surgery on the same day. I felt very comfortable with both Dr. Hankins and Bambi. They are professional from the way they treat you to understanding how knowledgable they are. The surgery center was very nice including the nurses. Have already HIGHLY recommended Hankins & Sohn.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I honestly & truly could not be any happier with my breast & I'm only 3 weeks post op. The day of surgery I didn't feel nervous at all because the first nurse who did my work up, Amy Bass, she was truly amazing! & if I would've had any more nerves left Dr. Hankins would've taken them all away. & then post op check up, Bambi, she makes you feel right at home. Sweetest person ever! Honestly, the whole staff from the receptionist, the nurses & the doctors, they're all SOOOOO amazing! I already have
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
I had a tummy tuck & breast lift done after losing almost 100#. I interviewed several surgeons before having surgery. Dr. Hankins took the time to really listen, answer all my questions, & even offer to meet with me again if I had more questions. After having the surgery, I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Hankins work! My tummy is flat flat! And my breasts look so cute & perky! He was able to use my own tissue to make my breasts look full. I have even had people think I had implants!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Hankins so professional and caring. He made me feel very comfortable about my decision and the necessary steps I need to take to look natural and that was my main goal! Bambi was awesome felt like I've been knowing her forever! Of them made me feel so comfortable about asking anything. Amy was the best! Her and Bambi experience help me out a lot ! To Dr. Hankins and staff thank you so much!
in Henderson, NV |
From the first time I contacted Dr. Hankins' office everything has been very professional. All of the staff are very sweet and well-informed and were able to answer any questions I had about the procedure. His nurses are the best! I changed my cc's about 3 times and never felt rushed in the office. The procedure itself was even better. I think I was in at 1226 and woke up an hour later. As far as pain, it was very minimal. Post Op care was great and I'm healing very well. Extremely happy!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I paid a total of $3,000 for both my daughters to have Ultherapy. During the consultation we would told that Ultherapy lasts forever. Imagine my surprise during follow-up visits when I learned that this is not true and that the procedure needs to be done over and over again. I am very upset by the dishonesty of this office in leading us to believe that this was a one time procedure. Consultations/procedures are administered solely through office personnel. Never saw a doctor - ever.
in Las Vegas, NV |
EXCELLENT! After seeing Dr. Hankins and meeting with his staff, I didn't even look for a second opinion. I am 4 weeks Post OP for a Breast Augmentation and couldn't be happier with my results. If I ever seek additional plastic surgery, Dr. Hankins will always be my first and last stop.
in Henderson, NV |
I am one week post-op from having a breast augmentation with Dr. Hankins and already the result are amazing! I had a breast reduction years ago (with a different physician out of state) and after having a child and breast feeding, I was left with very little breast volume and asymmetry. I wasn't sure where my expectations should be in terms of results, especially after having a previous breast surgery. I showed Dr. Hankins the size and look I wanted and he matched it perfectly!
in North Las Vegas, NV |
I can not say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Hankins and his entire staff. I have been wanting and researching a breast lift and implants for over 3 years. I had spent hours and hours before I finally decided on Dr.Hankins and man I am so glad I did. I am 3 weeks post op and I love them and seriously have no complaints. From the first consult to my last post op appointment I have been nothing but pleased. Dr. Hankins nurse Bambi is amazing. She gave me her personal number
in Las Vegas, NV |
Everything went perfect I couldn't haved picked a better doctor!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had been talking about getting a breast augmentation for a while and finally decided to start doing some research. My friend recommended that she had hers done by Dr. Hankins and so did about 5 of her other friends, I trusted her opinion and decided to go in for a consultation. As soon as I walked into the office everyone was so friendly and helpful. After talking to Bambi and Dr. Hankins, I felt that they really understood what I wanted, and were so knowledgeable and made me super comfortab
in Henderson, NV |
Absolutely everything about my experience with Dr. Hankins was wonderful. The staff was courteous, knowledgeable and I am more than ecstatic with my results!!
in Las Vegas,nv |
I wanted flat chested and walked out with A cup and I look good
Great experience and loved the staff. Very informative and happy with the results.
in Henderson |
Dr. Hankins, Bambi, and El and all the other staff members were amazing! So patient, thorough and caring! I am very pleased with everything so far! I can't wait until all the swelling goes down so I can see the overall results!
Have you seen Dr. Warren T. Hankins, MD?
Are you Dr. Hankins?

Compare Dr. Hankins

Dr. Hankins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Hankins has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hankins' Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Hypoplasia
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Davidson College

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Hankins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hankins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Captique™ Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery