Dr. Warren Chumley, MD

Dr. Warren Chumley, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Warren Chumley, MD is a neurology specialist in Lexington, KY and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med in 1997 and specializes in neurology.Read his story

1021 Majestic Dr Ste 200

Lexington, KY 40513

(859) 296-1922

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Chumley

See how frequently Dr. Chumley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Chumley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Chumley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chumley "Our office requires a referral from your Primary Care Physician or other provider. Referrals can be faxed to our office at 859-685-0701."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Med College Of Ga School Of Med

Dr. Chumley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chumley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chumley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chumley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chumley to family and friends

Dr. Chumley's Performance

Dr. Chumley was amazing! I've had a rough few years and for once I finally felt like somebody was actually going to help me feel better. I cried tears of joy on the way home! I highly recommend him! Thanks so much Dr. Chumley for being such a caring Dr.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Chumley is ineffectual due to his office staff (LuLu and Karen). He created great hope that his staff could not deliver. They were always rude and not helpful. Scheduling was a problem. Appointments were made and not recorded. When I showed up they treated me as if i was stupid. No...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would recommend Dr. Chumley. My migraines were out of control when I went to see him. I am so much better now.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Chumley is great however he has an assistant, LuLu, who is not so nice. As a patient, I have experienced her being rude on several occasions and a community partner told me that she needs to learn "people skills." I really hope she learns to be kind and respectful to others.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I don't think you could find a better doctor.
Are you Dr. Chumley?