Dr. Ward Dean, MD

Dr. Ward Dean, MD

Alternative Medicine  |
Dr. Ward Dean, MD is an alternative medicine doctor who practices in Pensacola, FL. He is 74 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Read his story

6708 Plantation Rd Ste C-1

Pensacola, FL 32504

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Dean

Dr. Dean's Experience

Dr. Dean's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Alternative Medicine

Dr. Dean's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dean "Dr. Ward Dean is an Internist/general practitioner specializing in the alternative treatment of chronic degenerative diseases. Dr. Dean is experienced in chelation therapy, Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy for men and women (including Bi-Est, testosterone, and growth hormone releasers) and in medically supervised weight loss. He is a member of the American Aging Association and was a founding board member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and was A4M's first vice president. Dr. Dean graduated from the U.S. Military Academy in 1967, served six years as an infantry officer (including 14 months as a Vietnamese Ranger Battalion adviser), and then graduated from Han Yang University College of Medicine in Seoul, Korea in 1978. He returned to active duty, and spent seven years as an Army flight surgeon, including 3 years as with the Delta Force (1982-1985). Dr. Dean later transferred into the Navy, where he spent six years as a Navy Flight Surgeon, retiring in 1996 as a Commander. He spent nearly ten years as the medical director for Vitamin Research Products; and he is currently the medical editor of two anti-aging journals (Life Enhancement Magazine, and Aging Matters Magazine). PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Aging Association American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Concierge Choice Physicians AWARDS & ACCOLADES On-Time Doctor Award (2014) FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept cash, checks, and credit cards. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Sorry, we do not accept insurance--but issue a Super-Bill which may be submitted for reimbursement. . OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 5 PM "

This content was provided by Dr. Dean "We specialize in anti-aging medicine, and the prevention and treatment of chronic degenerative diseases, using primarily alternative and nutritional therapies. These include chelation therapy, high-dose vitamin C, intravenous ozone and hydrogen peroxide, and prolozone injections. We also provide bio-identical hormone therapy, and medically supervised weight loss."

• Alternative Medicine
  • Bariatric Medicine
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Dean does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Cognitive Decline

• U.S. Military Academy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1967
  • Han Yang University College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Kyung Book University College Of Medicine (Ms, Physiology)
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Naval Undersea Medical Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Us Air Force Sch Aerospace Med Hyperbaric Compression Therapy
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
  • U.S. Navy Aeromedical Institute (Flight Surgeon Course)
    Other Education | Completed 1980

Dr. Dean has no awards or honors listed.

• Korean

Dr. Dean does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dean and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dean's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dean to family and friends
Dr. Dean's Performance
in Taylor |
I hate to recommend this man because I don't want to wait long for my appts (haha)- but I have to be honest. He saved my life. He and I turned my health around after 2 years and 8 doctors and I was about to dive off a bridge due to a dead thyroid. He is the real deal. He is brilliant and listens and works well with his patients. He is very knowledgeable and I just wish I hadn't wasted my precious time and money on other docs. Doc Dean is amazing. Fabulous physician.
in Florala, Alabama |
I highly recommend Dr. Dean. When I first went to see him in September, 2016, my total cholesterol was extremely high. The LDL/HDL Ratio at that time was 4.1. My triglycerides were at the max and placing me at great risk for coronary problems. Dr. Dean gave me a list of supplements to take, and I took them immediately. Just had new blood work done. The Cholesterol level is down with a LDL/HDL ratio now of 2.0. My triglycerides also are no longer an issue. I feel great- thanks to Dr. Dean
in Laurel Hill, FL |
Dr. Dean has helped improve my health tremendously. I've been taking a regimen of supplements that he suggested, and I feel much better and have more energy . I'm 73 years old and have a degenerative deterioration in my back and hip. I've been taking the prolozone shots for the degenerative deterioration and they help a lot to subside pain. I've so far been able to escape surgery due to the expertise and recommendations of Dr. Dean. He's very thorough and takes up a lot of time with you.
in Sneads, FL |
Dr. Dean is an extremely intelligent physician. I appreciate the way he can explain things to me that I am able to completely understand. He takes time with me and answers any questions I have. He is a caring, compassionate, good man. I believe he is a role model for other Doctors to follow. I always walk out of his office feeling better. His staff is wonderful and very helpful.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Dean is knowledgeable to treatment protocols that traditional physicians are not. His knowledge is impressive!
in Brewton, Alabama |
Dr. Dean has helped my family and I with numerous problems like thyroid disease and weight loss and myself personally with PCOS. He is the most helpful doctor I have ever been to and I recommend him to everyone! He is highly intelligent and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Ward Dean, MD?
Are you Dr. Dean?