Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD

Chinese Herbal Medicine ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Hou

Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD is a chinese herbal medicine specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1989 and specializes in chinese herbal medicine, rheumatology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Hou accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Hou has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(301) 770-4480Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Hou treats your condition or procedure

• Herbal Medicine
  • Moxibustion
  • Tui Na Massage
  • Upper Back Pain

All Natural Medicine Clinic uses acupuncture, medical herbs to treat diseases by regenerating the living cells which regenerates damaged cell and rebuilds its function. Because of every disease happens on its cells level. Different cells are da...

• Chinese Herbal Medicine

Dr. Hou?
Dr. Hou's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Very positive bedside manner. I am treated for chronic pain and immune issues, noticed improvements with both. She is one of few medical professionals who I have felt compassion, understanding, and support from; as well as a determination and confidence in improving my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD?
Yes, Thank you Lord! Where to begin... I have been a patient for almost 3 yrs and specialists that follow me for managing several autoimmune conditions are more than impressed with treatment results. Some don't acknowledge this at first but then see there is no denying what my bloodwork has shown. W/o Dr. Hou's help, I'd be on multiple risky drugs and would be experiencing numerous side-effects for which conventional medicine would just prescribe more drugs. Herbal Meds r effective and safe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD?
I was suffering terribly from the symptoms of menopause including cloudy mind, constant hot flashes, irritability, and sleeplessness. After the first treatment, I began to feel more peaceful. After several treatments over a three week period, the frequency of my hot flashes greatly diminished, and I felt so much better! I also began to sleep peacefully again! Through Dr. Hou's acupuncture and Chinese herbs, my symptoms almost completely vanished after 2 months. AMAZING! Thank you Dr. Hou! -DebR
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD?
My aunt has kidney, and she has been waiting for matching kidney for months, and she was in pain and has been suffering from the pain, and my friend introduce Dr. Hou and she helped her in 5 treatments and she no longer need to wait for matching kidney from the surgry , she was 80% recover from her kidney failure and she is very thankful to my freind and millions thanks to Dr. Hou who save her life, She is really a God to her and make her live again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD?
I have anemia and dr. Hou was able to helping me to regulate my blood count by stimulate my nerve. I was blessed to know dr. Hou by my friend. My friend known her for 15 years . First of all,I was skeptical about acupuncture. I don't like pain and I was frighten about it.but it doesn't hurt. I am much better with my headache. I can sleep better as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD?
Multiple family friends have recommended Dr. Hou at All Natural Medicine Clinic. This clinic offers acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and other natural solutions. Dr. Hou has over 40 years of experience in both western and Chinese medicine. I have many issues including anxiety, migraine headaches, insomnia, stress, stomach pain, acid reflux with back pain, and nerve issues. For the past two months, I have been getting treatment here and it seems to be doing my body wonders thus far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD?
I have been going to DR wanzhu for Over 4 weeks now,she is a very patient Dr,she spend quality time with her client, I went to her for poor circulation,sleep disorder,felt faint, after her evaluation of me. Same day I started my acupuncture,and my herbal medication. It only took 2 sessions of acupuncture for my sleeping to get better, I can now get up at 2 am go to the bathroom and go back to sleep, no more filling of fainting,I am so mush better thanks to a caring Dr and her staff . Ms young.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wanzhu Hou, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hou?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hou treats patients.