Dr. Wanda Harrison, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Wanda Harrison, MD
Dr. Wanda Harrison, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lexington, KY. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Harrison is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington.

Dr. Harrison's Experience

See how Dr. Harrison's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Harrison is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Harrison has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harrison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrison to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Harrison's Performance
in Lexington, KY |
Arrived at 2:20 for a 2:45 pm appt. At 3:20 pm I was advised that she was just getting to her 2:30 appt. and that she is "usually running this late". Unacceptable! I left without rescheduling. What part of "my time is also valuable"do doctors not understand!?!?!? Spoke with office manager, she was rude. My first and last appt. In that office! Receptionist was helpful and courteous.
in Lexington |
I have read, to many she runs behind. However, she is very attendant and has a passion to see her patients better. I am aware, time is money, yet, she is an awesome person and doctor. After all of my doctors either retired or passed, I was left with a dilemma. Dr. Maxon and subsequent to him was Dr. Van Meter. Dr. Harrison is old school, and that takes time. So glad I was led to her. You will not be disappointed, even if you must wait a bit.
Lexington, KY |
Never even saw her. My appointment was at 13:45, was put in a room at 14:45 and left at 15:00. No sort of update to say "Hey, she is running behind". The MA did my vitals at 14:45 and stated she was running "a little behind". Will not schedule with her again. All was completely uncalled for.
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Harrison really listened to me. She made two excellent recommendations which I followed up on. One of them was to see an audiologist and I was able to obtain hearing aids with the help of Vocational Rehab. She also recommended I see a nephrologist to set up a relationship for future needs. I found her an excellent doctor
in Lexington, KY |
Dr Harrison is extremely thorough and has her patient's best interests at heart. She is also very competent and will "go the extra mile" that is so rare these days.
in Nicholasville |
She was understanding when other doctors were not she made me comfortable honest with me honest with policy she has helped me more in the last year of her being my physician then in my 29 Yeats of experience with others she took one look in my eyes and knew what help I needed help I didn't know myself I needed she also spoke openly with my husband and just down right made us feel like we could trust her like family..
Have you seen Dr. Wanda Harrison, MD?
Are you Dr. Harrison?

Compare Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Harrison has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harrison's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Harrison does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF MO-KANSAS CITY SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1979

Clarian Indiana University Hospital
    Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
    Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys

Dr. Harrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Harrison does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.