Neurology  |
Dr. Walter Werchan, MD
Dr. Walter Werchan, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Werchan is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center.

711 W 38th St Ste F1

Austin, TX 78705

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Werchan

Dr. Werchan's Experience

Dr. Werchan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Neurology

Dr. Werchan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Seizure Disorders

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Werchan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Werchan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Werchan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Werchan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Werchan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Werchan to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Werchan's Performance
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Werchan is an engaged, proactive doctor who is very skilled at diagnosing issues and recommending treatment. He listened to my long list of symptoms, grouped them into possible causes (not all one thing) and then proceed with diagnostic exams to confirm. Plus, he can analyze results himself. His follow-through is the best I've experienced. Dr. Werchan is concerned with the overall health of his patients, and seeks the least invasive solutions for long-term results. I highly recommend.
Austin, TX |
I never leave reviews on the internet, but I felt compelled to for Dr. Werchan and his clinic staff. They have always been kind and professional at every visit. Dr. Werchan called me with my MRI results, which meant so much to me. He listens and explains things better than any other doctor. I have been to five different neurologists in Austin, and I promise he is the best!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Werchan is the best doctor I have ever met! He was 20 minutes late to my husbands appointment, but it was so worth it. He genuinely cares and tries to help his patients in all aspects of their lives. Not only has he cured my husbands migraines, but he also convinced him to quit smoking! I know he saved his life. He spends so much time talking to us... I really appreciate and love him to the moon. I guarantee he will talk you into the Mediterranean diet!
Austin, TX |
Very rude, thinks too highly of himself and has a terrible bedside manner. I understand you are a doctor, but the patient knows their body the best - try listening to them instead of talking to make yourself feel important.
Dr. Werchan is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He has rude bedside manners, he impatiently rushes you through your appointment, he is dishonest and does not explain things in a thorough manner. Because of his incompetency and inability to properly diagnose and initiate solutions to major problems he has personally caused, I will NEVER recommend him to ANYONE!! In fact, his MD license should be revoked immediately!
Have you seen Dr. Walter Werchan, MD?
Are you Dr. Werchan?