Dr. Walter Tatch, DDS

Dr. Walter Tatch, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Walter Tatch, DDS, FACOMS is a Surgeon - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery practicing in Gurnee, IL PRACTICE EHR OMS Vision PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery International Society of Oral Implantologist Illinois Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, checks, and credit cards. We offer financing through CareCredit and Lending Club. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all PPO plans, please call to verify coverage. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 7:30 AM – 5:00

310 S Greenleaf St Ste 203

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Illinois at Chicago
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of California At San Francisco-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago Medical Center
  • Numerous Continuing Education Certifications
    Other Education | Completed
  • University Of Illinois, Chicago-Oral Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Tatch has no media or publications listed.

• Russian
  • Ukrainian

Dr. Tatch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tatch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tatch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tatch to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Tatch's Performance
in Skokie , IL |
This is the Oral Surgeon that was destined to be the Best of them all! I was referred to Dr. W. Tatch by my dentist for some complex extractions, and implant placements. The highly professional service, extremely well organized and experienced staff, and the 21-st century office with outstanding digital technology will satisfy the most discerning patient. My own dentist is learning from Dr. W. Tatch during the classes he gives to general dentists in his Study Club! I healed in 1week. No pain!
Des Plaines, IL |
Great doctor! I recovered quickly with minimal pain after a serious oral surgery. Very friendly staff. I highly recommend Dr. Walter Tatch.
in Antioch, Illinois |
I went to Dr. Tach for wisdom teeth removal. His office staff are all very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Tach is equally as nice. He provided me with a very detailed and comprehensive consultation and explained all of my options. I had all four wisdom teeth removed within 40 minutes and I was never in pain as he ensured I had superb pain management. I would highly recommend Dr. Tatch for anyone's oral or maxillofacial needs.
Gurnee, IL |
Very thorough and informative. Office staff was friendly and professional.
in Elk Grove Village |
I would highly recommend Dr. Walter Tatch based upon my experiences first with an extraction and several months later, with a sinus lift in preparation for implants. From the moment you enter the office, you are treated with friendliness and professionalism. Dr. Tatch does an excellent job explaining procedures and performing them! He is a total pro. Others were amazed by the lack of swelling and bruising that I had compared to their experiences elsewhere...a very easy recovery experience!
Genuinely caring and professional practice! I was referred to Dr. Tatch by both a neighbor and my dentist. I needed dental implants. The procedure was explained to me in detail and I felt very comfortable going ahead with surgery. All went well. I am extremely happy with the results. Dr Tatch and his staff are exceptional!
in Vernon Hills, IL |
I had an All-on (Teeth Express) dental procedure by Dr. Tatch. Most of the patients for a All-on procedure have some complications. I have liver disease, low plattette (96), teeth infections, and multiple loose teeth. The patients like me need a doctor like Dr. Tatch, an oral surgeron who has rich experiences. Check out what procedures he can do, you know he can handle any complications during surgery. During my surgery, i bleed a lot and he still managed to have both arches done. Amazing!
Libertyville, IL |
Dr Tatch is such an amazing oral surgeon (skill and bedside manner) and he was so accommodating and reassuring. Great and friendly staff :) wish they were located in SD!
in Prospect Heights, IL |
I have had four separate visits with Dr. Tatch. On each occasion I arrived early for my appointment only to have to wait forever while being fed apologies and excuses each time. Also, I was told that I would not be charged for a consultation. They then submitted the charge to my insurance company.
in Gurnee, il |
Would not recommend. First, both my daughter (wisdom tooth) and I (tooth extraction due to trauma) had appointments in which neither even saw Dr. tatch. Jordan, the standby, apparent surgeon, is fine but young and quite frankly, has with zero bedside manner. Also, there is no follow up, post surgery, or any other follow up advice. You have to figure it out for yourself. One last comment. Don't go before closing. The blonde in front will tell you she is closing at 5. Too bad. She has plans!
lake villa |
Dr. Tatch is excellent. Front desk staff are usually a bit rude and pretentious in their attitude. Billing department is a joke and will sit on your money that's been reimbursed from insurance company.
in Lake Bluff, IL |
My case was extremely challenging considering the severity of bone loss due to an accident in my teens. Dr. Tatch designed a bone restoration plan that incorporated the latest in cutting-edge technology and materials. After restoring my bone and installing the implants, Dr. Tatch skillfully corrected my bite alignment in the process. The surgical procedures performed by Dr. Tatch were comfortable and 100% successful. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Tatch for everything he has done for me.
in Zion, IL |
Dr. Tatch is a wonderful doctor, very kind and an amazing oral surgeon. His assistants are very caring and compassionate and take great care of you. I have had a couple procedures done by Dr. Tatch and have always been very pleased. I highly recommend him, you won't be disappointed.
Waukegan, IL |
Dr. Tatch is a good Surgeon. However, the office/staff are not doing their job well. They should look into the billing closely because people does not want any surprises ( bill ) after the procedure. My insurance wanted a pre-determination and the staff told me that it was not a policy of their office to do that. So future clients, make sure that the office cover all the basics in order for you not to have surprises after the procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Walter Tatch, DDS?
Are you Dr. Tatch?