Dr. Walter Schroeder, MD

Dr. Walter Schroeder, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
35 reviews

Dr. Walter Schroeder, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Schroeder is affiliated with Sunrise Children’s Hospital, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, MountainView Hospital and St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus....See Less

Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants of Nevada

8840 W Sunset Rd Ste A

Las Vegas, NV 89148

Learn about Dr. Schroeder

The mission of ENTC, since its inception, has been to provide excellent care for patients and to accomplish this within a friendly, caring atmosphere. The physicians of ENTC comprise a group of dedicated and highly trained specialists with a tradition of service excellence in Nevada for the last five decades. Additionally, difficult cases are frequently discussed at regular group meetings so that these patients receive the benefit of opinions from 8 or 9 physicians

Dr. Schroeder's Experience

Dr. Schroeder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)

• Otolaryngology

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Voice Disorders

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balance Testing
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Hearing Aid
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Evgsm
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Evgsm
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Schroeder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schroeder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schroeder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Schroeder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schroeder to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Schroeder's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am so very grateful for my new nose. I can finally look at myself and see a pretty woman. I have hated my noise since I was 13 years old and I am now 49 and all I can say is Thank you. The staff was amazing. They were always looking out for my wellbeing and always made me feel like I was the only patient. I would recommend him to anyone who hates their nose or cannot breathe. Dr. Walter Schroeder is in my opinion the best doctor for Rhinoplasty and Deviated septum operations
in Henderson, NV |
I have suffered for years with chronic nasal congestion but have put off surgery because I heard it was very painful. i finally couldn't take it any more and was referred to Dr. Schroeder and just recently had several polyps removed along with septoplasty. There was zero pain and the only bad part was having to lay around and relax for 3 straight days with splints in my nostrils. They were removed today and for the 1st time in over 15 years I can breathe! Thank you Dr. Schroeder!
in Ashburn, VA |
Very professional staff, very clean nice office.. Dr. Schroeder was great!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Schroeder and his team are incredible. Extremely forthcoming with information and made my husband and I feel at ease knowing our little one was going to be put under. Very professional and compassionate.
in San Francisco, CA |
Third time to have Dr Schroeder work his magic with my daughter. Tonsils and tubes at 5, nasal surgery at 14 and finally fixing her nose now that she's an adult. Caring and patient staff and they listen. Just because they might say something that isn't what you want to hear, doesn't mean it's not what is needed. They take their time and really spell out what's up and expectations. Thank you-can't wait to see my daughter's new nose she can actually breathe through!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I really like Dr. Schroeder, however some of his staff are very rude and unhelpful. The girl that make an appt never picks up and takes days even weeks to return your call. The last girl I spoke to, Mirna started to raise her voice to me when I told her it was last min to get my films for an appt the next day. The entire office needs a customer service training class. Absolutley rude and constanly says "you can reschedule your appt" That also takes 2-3 months to get another appt.
in Henderson, NV |
I was having sinus problems and received a referral from my family care to an ENT Dr. Took a few days to get in but it was well worth it. Dr. Schroeder is very knowledgeable. He was able to treat my issues and the follow up visit was great. Friendly and caring staff! I would definitely recommend this office to friends & family.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I brought my son in to be seen for dizziness and ear pain. They got him in on a cancellation. The staff was nice and the wait wasn't too bad. The doctor listened to my concerns. He took care of the problem in just 1 visit. My son hasn't had a problem since. Thank you!
in Henderson, NV |
Saw our primary as a squeeze in early this afternoon. She did the best she could but couldn't remove the wax, called Ear Nose and Throat people who called us back in minutes to set an appointment for today. Just got back home from there. Appointment was actually on time, even as a squeeze in. Hub's ear is now wax free and he can hear again. Like the attitude Dr Yu has. Straight to the point, no nonsense. If more stars were available they would get them.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Schroeder is the best! He was able to diagnose a rare condition that I had, and he pretty much saved my life, as my trachea was closing off, and I was having a terrible time breathing!
in Bella Vista, AR |
I used to work for Dr. Schroeder years ago. He treated Axel Rose from Guns & Roses and the office got free up stage tickets!!!! Dr. Schroeder is so very cool!!!! And very knowledgeable about his work!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I could not have picked a better Dr. to perform my sinus surgery and corrective rhinoplasty. I gave suffered with severe breathing problems and sinus infections for years. Cosmetically, my nose was too narrow, deviated septum and the tip came to a point. I could not have asked for a better result. My nose looks beautiful and natural and I am breathing much better. He nailed both form and function. I highly recommend Dr. Walter Schroeder.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The best doctor, my thyroid surgery is really good now I feel great
North Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Schroeder came highly recommended to me by nurse, physician/surgeon colleges. Dr. Schroeder is a very knowledgable and skilled Surgeon. Having had a previous sinus surgery with another surgeon, I certainly noticed the difference in my care, The care Dr. Schroeder and his entire team provided me was nothing less than outstanding. His office staff, surgical center staff, and anesthesia provider were all very caring, and provided excellent care.
Have you seen Dr. Walter Schroeder, MD?
Are you Dr. Schroeder?