Dr. Walter Leon, MD

Dr. Walter Leon, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Walter Leon MD PA 3120 Matlock Rd Arlington, TX 76015 Get Directions

Dr. Walter Leon, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Arlington, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Leon is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Medical City Arlington and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine.

Dr. Leon's Experience

See how Dr. Leon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Leon

Dr. Leon accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Leon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Leon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leon to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Leon's Performance
    GOOD
in Mansfield, TX |
I love dr.leon and dr.workman. I have been going here almost 2 yrs with my kids. Call backs where same day in the beginning.... I have left 4 messages or more in the last 2 weeks cause if I miss a few more apt I can't be seen. U get 7 absence so I may miss another for there lack of call back and I would hate to find another Dr because of this issue. My daughter just recently turned 3 n March and they have a check up for her 4 yr check up sometime this month I'm trying to fix before I miss 3more
Dallas, TX |
I hate having to leave a message and not ever getting a live person for medical questions or any other reason. I can and don't get a call back for many hours later. I have been using this dr office since 2008 and its gotten worse than ever with the callbacks. I called 3 hours ago and still no call back
in Arlington |
My girls loves the doctors.!! Dr. Leon is been my daughters pediatrician since my first daughter 2000.! I have 3 girls
My children love the Doctors and the whole Staff associated with Dr. Leon's office. I would trust my children to all of the doctors there and think it is wonderful! I have noticed a full waiting room but haven't found the wait to be unbearable.
in Arlington, TX |
He is wonderful with my son, very caring doc!
Have you seen Dr. Walter Leon, MD?
Are you Dr. Leon?

Compare Dr. Leon

Dr. Leon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Leon does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Leon and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ. Of Texas Medical Branch/Galveston

Graduated in 1987

University Of Texas Medical Branch Hosp.

Dr. Leon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Leon does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Leon and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.