Dr. Walter T. Kusumoto, MD

Dr. Walter T. Kusumoto, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology | Male | 47 years old

Learn about this Doctor

GOAL: To provide quality patient centered cutting edge arrhythmia medical care in the North State.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Kusumoto graduated with his Doctor of Medicine from St. Louis University, School of Medicine in 1995 and finished his...Read more

Dr. Kusumoto's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kusumoto's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kusumoto

Dr. Kusumoto accepts 31 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kusumoto has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kusumoto's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (7)
Dr. Kusumoto Says:

PATIENT FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT:

Because your opinion is valued, you are encouraged to contact my office and speak with my office manager/ombudsman who is here to help.

Vicki Pero, Office Manager/Ombudsman/HIPAA Privacy Officer

(530) 774-2026

If at any time the above information becomes outdated please contact my office directly and ask for the office

...

in Chico, CA |
Dr. Kusumoto is phenomenal!!! Both my daughter and I see him for our devices and device checkups. We are very lucky to have him as our Electrophysiologist. He has placed 2 separate ICD's (defibrillator) for my daughter (age 19) I have had 3 separate pacemakers implanted, Dr. K has done the last 2. He is the sweetest Dr./man and the only Electrophysiologist at this time in the entire North State! we Lucky for us, we live within 20 min drive from his office in Chico, CA EXCELLENT bedside manners
in Chico, CA |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Kusumoto. He was professional and explained everything in a clear and pleasant manner. He did exactly what he said he would do and was pleased with my outcome (as was I). I would highly recommend him.
Thank you for your kind review. Should you have any follow-up or continuing needs please call the office. (530) 893-8806
in Chico, CA |
The only other review doesn't match our records & is being evaluated by legal: In the years I have known Dr. Kusumoto I have admired his integrity. He clearly explains the risks and benefits of treatment and/or recommended procedures. He encourages his patients to evaluate their treatment options. I have been a personal friend for many years and have worked for Dr. Kusumoto since 10/2012 & continue to be impressed with his desire to provide dedicated cutting edge quality patient care.
This guy was a joke. It was clear he didn't want to see what was causing my husbands syncope events. We informed the staff and doc that they occur with mild exertion like walking and what did they do, had him lay in a bed for 24 hours so that they could record no issues and bounce him. The doctor never even came back to tell us what was going on or why he was doing this, he just had the nurse tell us he was discharging him. Wow! Horrible Doctor.
It is regretful that you experienced this situation. However, in researching we can not find any cases in our records for the year 2016 that match these facts. Possibly, Dr. Kusumoto was a consultant but not the attending physician. Consults are done physician to physician. I do, however, recommend that you obtain your medical records and contact the attending physician's office with your concerns about this case directly. Vicki Pero Ombudsman for Dr. Kusumoto (530) 774-2026
Have you seen Dr. Walter T. Kusumoto, MD?

Compare Dr. Kusumoto

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.