Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Walter Jackson, DDS
Dr. Walter Jackson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Metairie, LA. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital.

4051 Veterans Memorial Blvd Ste 200

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • IV Sedation
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• State University of New York At Buffalo / School of Dental Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Lsu Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Lsu-General Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Lsu-Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends
Dr. Jackson's Performance
in Kenner, LA |
Dr. Jackson is perhaps the most courteous Doctor I have ever met. He is concerned about you every need. takes TIME to answer your EVERY concern. He has the utmost CONFIDENCE in himself, which in turn make you feel relaxed feeling you are in good hands. I have learned never to recommend anyone to anybody, however in this instance I do so without hesitation.
in Metairie, LA |
The staff was professional, helpful and courteous. Dr. Jackson was great with my 90 year old mom. He very patiently explained the procedure to her. The procedure itself went extremely well and my mom experienced almost zero discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson.
in New Orleans |
Dr. Jackson and his staff are professional and incredibly friendly. They made what was initially a dreadful tooth extraction become a decent experience. Thank you.
in New Orleans, LA |
Dr. Jackson & his staff were very helpful in making me feel better after being nervous about my appointment! I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed and it was very quick and painless! They did an excellent job!
Slidell, LA |
Service was outstanding and every one was very helpful. Almost enjoyed my visit
in New Orleans, LA |
Dr Jackson is excellent. I was very nervous when I came. He was warm, welcoming and did a thorough examination. He was almost honest letting me know I did not need my wisdom teeth take out when my dentist had referred me to do so. Obviously that statement is not to his benefit but my own. I recommend him for those who are seeking consult and/or oral surgery needs.
in New Orleans, LA |
I've had a wide range of dental procedures done throughout my life, and Dr. Jackson is by far the most trustworthy doctor that I've encountered. Dr. Jackson and his staff are non-judgemental and incredibly knowledgeable. Without insurance, the procedures are quite expensive but well worth it. Don't waste your time, money and energy going to a less qualified doctor. Save yourself and get the best care possible, choose Dr. Jackson, you will not be disappointed.
in New Orleans, LA |
Dr. Jackson's concern and professional knowledge are remarkable.
in New Orleans, LA |
I had a great experience the staff was very friendly and Dr. Jackson and his staff make feel very comfortable by explaining the procedure and being very caring. I will definitely be back.
in Harahan, LA |
I could not give a stronger recommendation. Dr. Jackson and his staff took excellent care of me. He took the time to answer all my questions and allay my fears. The extraction itself was quick, efficient and without pain. It has been a quick and easy recovery.
in River Ridge, LA |
Very happy with the dental implants I received from Dr. Jackson. Staff was very friendly overall. Good explanation of surgical procedure, with (thus far) extremely satisfactory results. Highly recommended.
in harahan, LA |
dr.jackson and his staffare very courteous and very professional i had 4 teeth surgically extracted by dr. jackson didnt feel a thing he's the most gental dentist i have been to will not hesitate to use him again and highly recomend dr. jackson and his team to every one thanks again dr.walter jackson
in Metairie, LA |
Dr. Jackson and his staff were so kind and accommodating to my 94-year-old father. I would highly recommend them !
in New Orleans, La |
Considering what is required the Dr. Jackson and his staff made the process very pleasant.
in Chalmette, La |
I had a procedure done by Dr Jackson 6 days ago and all went perfect! Thank you Dr Jackson and staff for everything. I highly recommend Jackson Oral Surgery to all my family and friends.Thanks Again!!!
in Red Oak, TX |
He is an excellent surgeon. Great manners and very kind. I barely had and pain at all from my wisdom teeth removal. I would recommend him to anyone.
in River Ridge, LA |
Top notch. Painless extraction of two rotten teeth. Pleasant staff.
in Kenner, LA |
Everyone was friendly and professional. I was able to get an appointment the next day. Dr Jackson explained all my options and made sure my procedure was as painfree as possible, which it was. I felt fully informed, he made sure I did not have any questions before I left and at no time did I feel the appointment was rushed. The office staff helped with filing of my insurance. Office was clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family
New Orleans, LA |
Completely incompetent staff. Rude, unkind, arrogant. Unfortunate as Dr Jackson may be a good doctor.
in Metairie, LA |
Everything what was done by Dr.Jackson is excellent: timing, explanation of procedure and performance, of course.I would recommend him to any of my family members and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Walter Jackson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Jackson?