Dr. Walter Immel, MD

Dr. Walter Immel, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Walter Immel, MD, Springfield, VA, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Immel

Dr. Walter Immel, MD
Are you Dr. Immel?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 16 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 16

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Virginia |

I have been a patient of Dr.immel's since 1989. He's has been very professional and thorough with all my medical needs. The time had come for me to have my first Colonoscopy and I couldn't have been in better hands. He's a highly skilled Dr. and his nurse was awesome. Dr. Kim ( Anesthesia Dr. ) was great too. Would highly recommend this practice for an important procedure that was due. Thanks for a great experience during a very nervous time.

- in Sterling, VA |

Dr. Immel has excellent bed-side manner. He was very good in explaining the procedure to me and was very comforting which put me at ease. My mother has been his patient for over 15 years now. She recommended my husband & me to go to him & we are glad we did. His nursing staff was excellent especially nurse Patti who took care of me when I went. I was very worried about the procedure, but she some how calmed me down with her soothing words. Dr. Kim (anesthesiologist) was also very good.

- in Gainesville, VA |

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Immel's since 1991. A person would be hard pressed to find a better doctor than him. He is a master in his profession. He is what all doctors should be! He also has a wonderful staff working with him. His nurses are top grade!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
Dr. Mohammad Razavi, MD
12.74 miles away
Dr. Truc Trinh, MD
4.22 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.