Dr. William Haynes Jr, MD

Dr. William Haynes Jr, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. William Haynes Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Walterboro, SC. He is 67 years old. Dr. Haynes Jr is affiliated with Colleton Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Haynes Jr

8:30-5 M,T,W,Th. 8:30-3 F

Dr. Haynes Jr' Experience

Dr. Haynes Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Pneumonia

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Lesion Removal
  • Pap Smear

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Medical University - South Carolina College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Anderson Memorial

Dr. Haynes Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haynes Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haynes Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haynes Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haynes Jr to family and friends
Dr. Haynes Jr' Performance
in WALTERBORO,SC |
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IT'S FOR A BAD DAY WHEN YOU FEELING BAD,SICK OR DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU. I DIDNT HAVE A APPOINTMENT THAT DAY AND THEY SAID THEY WERE BOOKED UP FOR THE DAY. IF I WANTED, I COULD COME IN AND THEY WOULD TRY TO WORK ME IN. SO I WALKED IN ABOUT 10:00 AM AND ABOUT 10:15AM THEY CALLED MY NAME TO GO IN AND SEE DR. HAYNES THE GIRLS WORKING THERE ARE VERY NICE , TOLD DR. HAYNES WHAT I WAS FEELING , AND THE NEXT THING I KNEW I WAS WALKING OUT TO GET MEDS ,
Walterboro, SC |
It seems many physicians today are too "busy" to take the time to get to know you. It's more about technology then their own knowledge of medicine. Dr. Haynes talks to you as a professional but also as a person. Many of his patients are loyal to him and trust his opinion as a doctor. The office atmosphere is comfortable and his staff is great.
in Walterboro, SC |
I always have a great experience at Dr. Hsynes' office. Dr. Haynes, Micki, Lanie, Tammy and Pam take very good care of me. Whenever I call for a emergency visit, they fit me in as soon as they can. They are always professional, polite and friendly.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Smoaks, SC |
This is an excellent doctor's office from Dr. Haynes to all of his staff. Well run and organized.
Thank you for taking your time to do this for us.
in Walterboro, SC |
I am 71 years old and have been a patient of Dr. Haynes for about 15 years. In every case, from joint and muscle pain associated with aging to injuries and illness, Dr. Haynes has provided the correct diagnoses and treatment. He and his staff have always been courteous, attentive listeners, prompt providers, diligent in both referrals and follow-up communication and — very important to me — good humored. I recommend Walterboro Family Medicine to anyone looking for a primary care provider.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words and our staff will pass this along to Dr. Haynes.
Walterboro, SC |
Dr. Haynes does not keep his patients in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes, 15 tops. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Walterboro, SC |
Friendly and competent staff. Always seen promptly. Most of the time in and out in about 30 minutes. Dr Haynes is knowledgeable, he listens and refers as needed.
Alexandria VA |
Caring, takes a personal interest. I feel like he stays up to date on developments in the medical field. Outstanding professional physician. Staff is efficient, courteous, and friendly.
in Walterboro, SC |
So thankful to have such a great family doctor!!! Dr. Haynes is always available when I need him. Appointments are quick & thorough. He takes his time to answer all my questions and is always available for a follow up appointment if necessary.
in Walterboro, SC |
Dr. Haynes has been our family doctor for over 25 years. We cannot say enough good things about him and his courteous staff. They all provide the 5 of us with outstanding care and schedule our appointments at our convenience. Wait time is never a problem and we know we can trust Dr. Haynes with any medical concerns we have. I would highly recommend Dr. Haynes!
Have you seen Dr. William Haynes Jr, MD?

Visit Dr. Haynes Jr