Dr. Walter C. Guarino, MD

Dr. Walter C. Guarino, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Walter C. Guarino, MD, Vienna, VA, Psychiatry & Psychotherapy

Specializes in Psychiatry • Male • Age 69

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Guarino

Dr. Walter C. Guarino, MD
Are you Dr. Guarino?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 142 responses
  • 51 reviews
1 5 142

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Waldorf, MD |

Dr. Guarino is extremely accommodating. Appointments are easy to make and he will always figure out a way to work you. He listens really well and takes the time to explain and answer all questions. Two thumbs up!

- in Arlington, VA |

A very good and understanding doctor who actually listens to you. I've been through a couple Doctors and he was the best at finding the right diagnosis and treatment for my depression and mood swings. Always available by cell in case of rx refills, questions, or emergencies unlike many other doctors. I highly, highly recommend if you need to see a psychiatrist/therapist. Dr. G is great!

- in Fairfax, VA |

Dr. Guarino is a genuine, deeply caring, very understanding man who was there for me at a vulnerable and fearful time in my life. He is present, mindful, and works with me. He is also there to help work with my anxiety, and other emotions. I am lucky to have found him, someone whom I could work with and establish a positive and close relationship. I am recovering but am still with the Dr. Dr. G. has helped me get back on a healthy track with my school to help forward my career. Thank you!

- in Reston VA |

He is an experienced Doctor. I was really sick when I met him and he has helped me since 2012. I am we satisfied with him and lead normal life.

- in Vienna, VA |

Dr. Guarino is truly an exceptional person and psychiatrist. He goes above and beyond and always makes himself available to his patients. You can sense the depth of his knowledge and experience when interacting with him, and he thoughtfully answers questions and concerns. Dr. Guarino is trustworthy, passionate, positive, amusing and so much fun to be around.

- in McLean, VA |

I was in and out of mental hospital with at least six doctors due to my three mental disorders until I met Dr. Guarino. He told me he would change my life if I saw only him. Well he did. And since 2012 have had a much more stable life. I even had a nightmare that he was retiring!!

- in Virginia |

I found Dr. Guarino after a bad experience with another provider. After reading the reviews on HealthGrades.com, I decided to give his office a call to schedule an appointment. I was shocked to hear that it was Dr. Guarino himself who answered my phone call at around 7 in the evening. He was sympathetic to the situation I reported to him at the time, and told me to come into his office the following day. He truly goes above and beyond for his patients; he always answers calls no matter what.

- in Woodbridge, VA |

Dr. Guarino is a breath of fresh air. He is unlike any other doctor I have ever met. He treats his clients with respect and kindness. He listens and truly cares. He has worked with me to find a treatment plan that works for me. I have never met a doctor as caring and kind as Dr. Guarino. He has given me my life back and I can't express in words how much that means to me.

- |

I have seen several doctors over the past ten years without much success. They all seemed to want to get me in and out as fast as possible and didn't seem to really listen to me and my concerns. I had given up on mental health care altogether. I recently experienced a loss in my life which led me to Dr. Guarino. He treats his clients as if they are family, and I feel confident in saying that he truly cares. He listens and works with you. He has helped me so very much, he is an incredible doctor.

- |

He iz a good perdón ando doctor. He kept doing well forma a year.

Page of 6

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
Dr. Valerie J. Buyse, MD
1.88 miles away
Dr. David M. Zimmer, MD
1.44 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.