Dr. Walter Guarino, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 72

Dr. Guarino

WALTER GUARINO, M.D.

501 Church St NE Ste 202 Vienna, VA 22180

Dr. Walter Guarino, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Vienna, VA and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Facultad De Medicina in 1973 and specializes in psychiatry and psychotherapy.

Dr. Guarino accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Guarino's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Guarino's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Counseling Services
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack

Clients deserve attention, respect and the best treatment available. They have access to my cell phone, are seen within 72 hours or less and accepted on a CASH BASIS. I accept only AETNA International from World Bank/IMF/IDB, CIGNA fromOAS/PAHO and Workmen's Compensation. Evening and weekends available.

• Psychiatry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Guarino

Dr. Guarino?
Dr. Guarino's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Walter Guarino, MD
Doctor. Guarino has been more than accommodating and steady minded with me since i started seeing him about half a year ago. He is always respectful and cognizant of my work scheduling. In addition, makes the time to care for my health, and mental stability. Lucky to of met a doctor who still cares for their patients the way Dr.Guarino does. 5/5 reccomended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
I was so lucky to get a referral to Dr. Guarino! Before meeting him, I was lost. I had visited a psychologist but did not feel supported, or even understood. My symptoms came and went but there was no real improvement. Dr. Guarino saw right through my issues and gave me direction. He really cares about patients, he is flexible with scheduling and always makes himself available. He goes above and beyond in caring for his patients. He even called me while he was on vacation to make sure I was fine! This that had never happened to me with any other physician. I totally recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
Dr. Guarino is knowledgeable, professional, and caring. I left feeling positive and with a plan and the appropriate medications. I would give him 100 stars if I could and highly recommend him to anyone seeking care!
Wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
If you are struggling finding a solution for your depression and anxiety. I would highly recommend Dr. Guarino! I was seeing a previous psychiatrist who was keen on drownings my struggles with medications that were counteracting their effectiveness. I was stuck feeling stagnant for almost a year. I finally decided to seek out another Dr. with a more effective approach. I was referred to Dr. Guarino & I couldn’t be happier! I am off all 3 past meds. And now taking just one with results in <2 wks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Guarino. My only regret is that I didn't find him sooner in my life. Within the first 5 minutes of my initial visit with Dr. Guarino he understood exactly what was troubling me and made me feel at ease that with his help we would get through this together. He literally made my pain his problem. His interest in my recovery was and continues to be a personal matter to him. I am forever grateful for his kindness, knowledge and human quality!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
He is a really good doctor. He understand my needs. He knows a lot and he is very easy to talk to. He knows more than any of my previous doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
Dr. Guarino is very responsive in working with you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
A phenomenal doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. Very responsive to texts and calls and always willing to help out (he even offered to drive me to the metro to make my commute to his office easier). He is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me turn my life around when I was at my worst.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
He has been a really good doctor with excelent advice. Easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
Dr. G is awesome!! Very easy to talk to and very understanding. Very willing to always help! My teenage son did very well after his therapy was complete! Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
I'm not even kidding you when I say this but Dr. Guarino is hands down one of the best psychiatrists I have ever met! He genuinely cares about his patients and goes above and beyond the expectations. He will do everything in his power to make sure you are okay! Super friendly and very knowledgeable! Simply love him!! You will not find another doctor like him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
I have been to several doctors for my issues and I have found Dr. Guarino to be the best choice for me. Dr. Guarino listens carefully and is very knowledgeable about my issues. He has a great gentle personality and makes me feel comfortable and secure in our meetings. I can call him if I have any questions or concerns and he is very quick to respond. I appreciate Dr. Guarino and I will recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
God could not gave a better doctor. It is a people's person. Reliable.Makes me feel part if a team. Reachable. I could have found. Better doctor . Will Face Time me when I need him or text me immediatly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
Dr. G. has provided outstanding care to our teen: being available, listening attentively, answering our questions thoroughly, and always treating us with kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
W/ no hesitation I believe Dr. Guarino is one of the best physicians in NOVA. He is attentive, flexible, professional, & goes above & beyond to accommodate my scheduling needs. He is well informed and up to date in the latest research. What I find most impressive and rare is his ability to allow me to share as little or as much as I am comfortable with, without ever making me feel rushed. In 2017 it is hard to find a psychiatrist w/skills of psychoanalysis that combines them w/pharmacotherapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
Dr. Guarino has demonstrated to be a serious professional and also a very humane and friendly person. Dr. Guarino has always been available when urgently needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
Dr. Guarino is awesome! The number one thing that shows a Doctor really cares is making themselves available for you when you need them - not based on office hours. He always responds to calls and messages right away and even takes late appointments - 6 pm. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
Dr. Guarino is a professional, punctual, and passionate mental health provider. He helped me when others wouldn't make time to see me and provided the health care I needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walter Guarino, MD?
He's a great doctor and accommodating.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Guarino?