Dr. Walter Giblin, MD

Dr. Walter Giblin, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Walter Giblin, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Rockville, MD. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

15225 Shady Grove Rd Ste 303

Rockville, MD 20850

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Giblin

See how frequently Dr. Giblin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Dermatitis

Dr. Giblin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Letterman Army Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Walter Reed Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Giblin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Giblin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giblin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Giblin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giblin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Giblin's Performance
in Bethesda, MD |
Dr. Giblin is very thorough and takes time to go over any questions you might have. He is informative and explains the options or what steps are necessary to address your issue. Because of his diligence, he found I had melanoma and after results confirmed it had not spread to the lymph-nodes, preformed the minor surgery to remove the cancerous area. I am thankful for his expertise and trust him to do what's best.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
Dr. Giblin is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, competent, and professional. He explained in details the surgical procedure and necessary precautions for my recent lipomas removal. After the procedure, he made a follow-up call after office hours in the evening, which made me feel especially special. Having a caring Doctor is a wonderful thing in life. BTW, his assistant Britney is very good too.
in North Potomac, MC |
Dr. Giblin has been treating me and my husband for many years. He is both personable and professional. He is very thorough and patient, and spends as much time with his patients as they need. He listens to questions and provides understandable answers and makes sure you're comfortable before leaving his office and advises that you may call any time if you have additional concerns or questions. After a minor surgery, he followed up that evening with a telephone call. I would highly recommend
Silver Spring, MD |
He was very rude and rushed our appointments. He promised results multiple times for my acne but nothing ever worked. He was also very passive aggressive and would make it very uncomfortable when I asked questions. This includes constant condescending remarks. I do not recommend him at all. It made the entire experience very unpleasant and I dreaded my appointments because of his aggressive behavior.
in Clarksburg, MD |
His bedside manner is wonderful. He knows what he is doing and does not recommend unnecessary procedures
in Germantown, MD |
I saw the PA first, who was a very lovely person. I could hear her explaining my issues with Dr. Gilbin outside the exam room door. I don't see where this was a savings of anyone's time, except she the one holding the tablet. I was very pleased with Dr. Giblin,. I did not feel rushed and Dr. Giblin was very informative. I was pleased with the outcome of the procedure and prescription.. However, I was not comfortable with the female PA being in the room during some portions of the exam.
in Potomac, MD |
Dr. Giblin he is very nice and friendly, I explain in detail the situation and all treatment for my head and chest I had prior to see him including a few times I had Antibiotics for ten days period. Then he put me on antibiotics for 45 days and after 30 days I get back to his office and I said I can't tolerate anymore and he said do not take it anymore and he said this is a common problem which a lot of people have and we can't cure, I just want to say thank you Dr. Giblin for your advice.
Have you seen Dr. Walter Giblin, MD?
Are you Dr. Giblin?