Dr. Walter Curtice, MD

Dr. Walter Curtice, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Walter Curtice, MD is a family medicine specialist in Westerly, RI and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in family medicine and addiction medicine.

116 Granite St

Westerly, RI 02891

Learn about Dr. Curtice

Dr. Curtice's Experience

Dr. Curtice's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Curtice ""I pride myself in taking the most excellent care of my patients, particularly the most challenging. We have one life to live and we need to do the best we can and use our training and our tools to try to make every day a little better for my patients"        Walter Curtice MD"

• Addiction Medicine

Dr. Curtice does not have any board certifications listed.

• Primary Care for Adolescents
  • Primary Care for Adults

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Curtice has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Curtice has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Curtice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curtice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Curtice's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Curtice to family and friends

Dr. Curtice's Performance

I have seen a few different doctors in my life, but Dr. Curtice has helped me the most. He is an understanding person and very compassionate. He never rushes me and his staff is very helpful. If your considering booking an appointment I wouldnt hesitate, I am so happy I did and now I wont see...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I questions this physician's ability to practice medicine. He performed a very incomplete pre-surgical evaluation for me and then didn't sign it before going on military leave. I almost could have my scheduled surgery because the evaluation wasn't received. He marked off many items as ok, but...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

This is a fraud and needs to be removed. The most objective error for starters is we NEVER bill insurance companies for ANYTHING. We are a full-service monthly fee-based direct primary care available to pts 24/7/365. We love our work but we will now take the time to find the misanthropic troglodyte who posted this and litigate. Dr C

I was introduced to. Dr Curtice in a real critical time never in my life have i met such warmth and considerstion . Jennifer who isthe head nurse is in one word AWESOME!! Rebeca who is the receptionist is very very nice. It was my lucky day meeting this winning team.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very nice, professional & always available for patients needs. I was introduced to the practice in a real crisis. They were empathetic & able to see me immediately after receiving my records from another Dr. I appreciate the staff & Dr. Curtice looking out for my health.