Dr. Wallace Goldban, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Desert Ophthalmology Medical Corportation 1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Ste W100 Palm Springs, CA 92262 Get Directions
Dr. Wallace Goldban, MD
Dr. Wallace Goldban, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Palm Springs, CA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Goldban is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Goldban's Care Philosophy

At Desert Ophthalmology our mission is to provide the highest level of eye care possible. Our focus is to meet the goals of each individual patient. We will take each patient's case seriously and with the respect and attention is deserves.

Dr. Goldban's Experience

See how Dr. Goldban's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goldban

Dr. Goldban accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Goldban is now accepting new patients
Desert Ophthalmology Medical Corportation1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Ste W100
Palm Springs, CA 92262
(760) 320-8497Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goldban has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goldban's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldban to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Goldban's Performance
in PALM SPRINGS |
I've been a patient for over four years. Two cataract surgeries, procedures, General eye care for glaucoma eyes and so on. He's the best ophthalmologist in the Coachella Valley and he possesses excellent credentials (education).
in Palm Springs |
I'm new to the area, got my new Tiffany glasses and I love them. The staff was respectful, great and so friendly. Definitely referring my friends and family.
We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our services. Thank you for the nice comments.
Palm Springs, CA |
Nice guy. Knowledgeable, hurried, lacking patient education skills on risk factors attendant to cataract surgery, i.e., likelihood of torn retinas. He's overbooked frequently which impacts on wait times and hurried visits. Patient education takes time.
Thank you for your comments, I will use this as a training tool; on what we can do to better service our patients. We are currently working on our schedules to reduce wait times. Our goal is to provide great service; as well as respect the time of all our patients.
in Las Vegas, NV |
First of all I drive from Nevada to see Dr. Goldban every year for my routine eye examinations and having a problem with my eyes have driven other every week for treatment. Staff: The greatest staff, you will not find a complete staff more friendly and helpful. Dr. Goldban: Wonderful. He sits and takes time explaining everything going on with your eyes and answers all your questions. If you are willing to take the drive it is worth it. I love this group and would recommend this office.
Thank you! I have shared your comment with our staff. I love to show what a great job they are doing and how appreciated they are.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Wonderful doctor and friendly staff.
Knowledgeable doctor and very friendly staff! Can't recommend them enough.
in Cathedral City, CA |
They have taken good care of my eyes..
in Palm Springs, CA |
If you value your time even somewhat, I would not recommend scheduling an appointment with Dr. Goldban. I understand things come up and doctors run late. So after 35 minutes in the waiting room, I was told that he was running late, and it would be another 20-25 minutes before I even made it to the exam room!!! The receptionist offered no explanation and offered to re-schedule but I declined. I'm sure he's a great dr, but I won't be back and I'll be sure to pass this experience on to others.
Thank you for your feedback. My name is Rebecca, I'm the new Office Manager at Desert Ophthalmology. I'm sorry your experience at our office did not meet your expectations, I do understand how important your time is. Since I started her in November 2016, I have implemented changes to help reduce wait time and also have conducted trainings on how to improve our service to patients. I will use your experience in our next training to help improve our communications skills for future patients.
Have you seen Dr. Wallace Goldban, MD?

Compare Dr. Goldban

Dr. Goldban's Care Philosophy

Dr. Goldban's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Goldban has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goldban's Board Certifications

• Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

White Meml Hospital

Completed in 1994

University Of California San Diego

Completed in 1997

Dr. Goldban does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldban and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology