Dr. Walid A. Saleh, MD

Dr. Walid A. Saleh, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 55 years old

State of the art IVF center serving Dallas, Texas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Shreveport, LA, Oklahoma City OK Our mission is to help infertile couples complete their journey to joyful parenthood. Through the expertise of our staff, we commit to providing our patients with the highest quality of medical care in a sensitive, compassionate and caring environment. Ensuring outstanding IVF birthrates even in the most difficult cases. Being accessible and available to our patients at all times.Read more

Dr. Saleh's Experience

See how Dr. Saleh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Saleh

Dr. Saleh accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Saleh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Saleh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saleh to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Saleh
Dr. Saleh's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (54)
in Mesquite, TX |
My fiancé and I was referred to Dr. Saleh back in late June 2016. How he explained the steps due to my PCOS he reassured us that it was not going to be difficult. He explained in details and answered every question we had for him. Even though we were nervous, he always made us feel calm and made us laugh. He is a sweet, kind man who loves to help others and keeps his word. We are currently at 7 weeks and still shocked. We thank Saleh and his wonderful staff for everything. -Elizabeth & Myra ??
in Dallas, TX |
Never before have I encountered a doctor who treated both me and my budget with the same level of respect as Dr. Saleh. What an awesome guy. After multiple horrible visits with other doctors (who charged me mind blowing fees for tests I never requested and left me no closer to resolving my issues than I was when I started), I found Dr. Saleh and was delighted to not only be given a clear path going forward, but genuine respect and helpful information. Five stars are insufficient!
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Saleh, Heather, and the rest of his staff were wonderful to work with from the first day thru the last day. My wife and I had been trying for years to get pregnant and Dr. Saleh provided absolutely great advice as well as a suggested plan. We chose to do IVF an the process couldn't been any more painless (well minus the shots). We would highly recommend Dr. Saleh and his staff to any of our friends or family members looking for help.
in Campbell, TX |
Love Dr. Saleh!! He is very knowledable, explains everything. He has a great personality and great team work! I recommend him to anyone!
in Dallas |
He is the best, he takes his time to explain things into details and goes all out to m give you assurances that everything will be okay.
in Plano |
This doctor is amazing! He explained things in such a way that was easy for me to understand! Very compassionate man and cares for his patients! The staff is great too, the receptionist heather is super helpful! I am about to start my treatment and happy to be with people like them in this process!
in Dallas |
After 11 years of marriage & not able to have children, Dr.Saleh made our wish come true! We now have 16 month old twins!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Saleh is very helpful, he explains everything clearly, unlike any other doc we have ever met. But his office staff is extremely rude, Both ladies at reception are not helpful. TV in waiting plays loud & cheesy gossip shows, its a pain sitting in waiting area. Once me & my husband waited for 45 mins to see the doc but when we enquired how long will it take, reception said you can book another appointment and comenback or wait. We both had taken off from work to see doc only to hear this.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Saleh was compassionate and caring. Quick at responding to emails. The office staff was courteous and professional, very helpful and accommodating.
in Midland tx |
Dr Saleh and his staff are amazing. His is very knowledgeable about infertility and helped us get pregnant on our second round of IVF. He is compassionate, caring and very easy to talk to.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Saleh and his staff and warm, kind, knowledgeable and great at communicating. I always felt like my husband and I were a priority and was at ease when asking questions and having conversations. We were pretty depressed with multiple failed attempts at getting pregnant, but Dr. Saleh and his staff made our dreams come true! We are expecting twins Summer 2016. :)
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr.Saleh was extremely knowledgeable, informative, professional and so much more. He made the process very easy for my wife and I.
in San Angelo, TX |
Dr. Saleh is such a kind and compassionate doctor. He always made us feel very comfortable during our infertility treatments.
Have you seen Dr. Walid A. Saleh, MD?
Are you Dr. Saleh?

Compare Dr. Saleh

Dr. Saleh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Saleh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Saleh has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Saleh's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Fibroids

Stanford University

Completed in 1996

American University Of Beirut

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Saleh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saleh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)