Dr. Walid Saleh, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Saleh

SIRM Dallas

7777 Forest Ln Ste C638 Dallas, TX 75230

Dr. Walid Saleh, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from American University Of Beirut in 1986 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Saleh accepts

Dr. Saleh accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Saleh treats your condition or procedure

• HIV Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

State of the art IVF center serving Dallas, Texas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Shreveport, LA, Oklahoma City OK Our mission is to help infertile couples complete their journey to joyful parenthood. Through the expertise of our staff, we commit to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1.2820512820512822%

Dr. Saleh?
Dr. Saleh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Walid Saleh, MD
Really a great doctor and staffs!! I've visited at least 7 clinics all over USA. Unfortunately many (if not most) of even the most reputable one are a lot more like profit making business than healthcare. However great their success rates are, I couldn't make myself go through money grabbing attitudes being treated like a number doing something where I'd feel the most vulnerable ever. It was extremely important for me to do it where I'd receive the best care in a caring environment because if it doesn't work out, I needed to feel that's despite of the best effort everyone made for me. I didn't want to live with a horrible doubt about it. So despite of many "great" ones in 15 min drive, I flew all the way to Dallas. He has the best reputation, but also the whole office staffs were wonderful (especially my nurse Heather!!) and now I'm pregnant with twins! If you are in despair of finding a great and compassionate IVF dr and a clinic and if you can do it in Dallas, look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Dr Walid Saleh is a caring and compassionate doctor. All his staff are really amazing , answered all the questions and guided through our difficult time. Dr Saleh is a good listener and answered all our questions. Special thanks to Nurse Lisa who helped us through out our process and care and helped us achieve a successful pregnancy. Jelitta from Dallas - May 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Did not listen to us. Convinced us to do something that he then went back later and told of was a waste of time. I would not recommend him to anyone.
I could not do IVF on the first visit. We had to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Dr. Saleh is a kind wonderful compassionate person who is extremely knowledgeable and his field. He listens to his patients and explains his diagnoses and treatments with warmth and empathy. I would recommend him without reservation. His staff is some of the friendliest in the business and they reply quickly to questions via phone and email. I consider him and his staff miracle workers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Dr. Saleh and his staff are great! I felt at ease from the first time I met him. I’ve heard of many REs being somewhat cold and unempathetic, but he wasn’t that way at all. He also always has an upbeat attitude and doesn’t mind explaining things in detail. We are a lesbian couple, so of course, I wanted to find a doctor who is not judgemental. I never experienced any prejudice from the doctor or any of the staff. I’m actually writing this from the hospital waiting to have our baby boy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Doctor and his staff were amazing. Highly recommend his clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Dr. Walid Saleh is honest and has a great bedside manner. He has a great sense of humor. We are thankful to him and our nurse, Lisa, for helping us achieve a successful pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Dr. Saleh is the Best doctor I have met. He is very knowledgeable and always reachable. After five years wait for a baby, me and my husband consulted Dr.Saleh and he advised us to do IVF . Now I am 7 week pregnant !!! Thank you Dr.Walid !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
I would recommend Dr Saleh to everyone facing infertility. He is honestly the BEST. Him and his entire staff made the scariest time in our lives as easy as they could. They were helpful beyond any expectation and answered every email within MINUTES! His bedside manner is beyond anything I've ever experienced. He cares about your feelings & is incredibly genuine. You guys, I was actually SAD to "graduate" from the clinic today with our twin bump. I can't wait to bring the babies back to meet him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Before I chose a Fertility specialist..I read many reviews on different doctors. And now I'm able to write a review for the best doctor we chose , Dr Saleh .He is something like a miracle worker . He is very kind and knowledgeable. He answers whatever questions you may have and is very empathetic towards your feelings and situation . His staff is also amazing , always available when you need them by phone or email . I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant with twins! Thank you Dr Saleh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
It was a wonderful few months visiting Dr. Saleh. He is very caring, knowledgeable, funny and friendly. I am 9 weeks pregnant now and so happy we went to Dr. Saleh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
I am very pleased with my experience at Dr. Saleh’s office. Doctor Saleh had been busy but still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there. He set down with me and explained all the options that available for us and made me feel that the whole process is very simple and easy. I will highly recommend Dr. Saleh to all couples who straggle with infertility. His staff is TERRIFIC and very helpful. Karen was wonderful answering all the questions and providing very valuable inf
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Always on time, honest, kind and very helpful. He does what's in the best interest of his patients. We got pregnant with twins our first cycle. His bedside rapport is great but he's still honest and very funny.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
We came to see Dr. Saleh after leaving another RE that had a high success rate but a terrible bedside manner. I believe when going through such an emotional and difficult process, it’s important to feel like your doctor is “on your side.” Dr. Saleh is WONDERFUL. He immediately made us feel at ease, and positive about the future. And best of all, he’s great at what he does. ONE round of IVF using ONE embryo, and I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with our miracle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
I don't rush to give a 5 star rating, because our fertility care was important to us. However, Dr. Saleh, Heather, Lisa, Karen, and the entire SIRM Dallas staff have been nothing but a blessing to us. They provided honest, thorough, compassionate care. I love that Dr. Saleh shared the options and the risk in a way in which I could understand. They also provided safe, efficient, and compassionate care for my donor as well. Yes, I strongly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
He was the only Doctor that didn't turn me away due to my low AMH .. With that I knew I was one step closer to becoming a mommy. I love that the nurses Heather and Lisa are always there to email you back after hours and weekends for questions that may arise..... We are spoiled there with Dr Saled ..... He always kept us up to date with our embryos growing...and I love that the Doctor always remembers who you are!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
I went to see Dr. Saleh after two miscarriages in a row. He sat down with me to explain the potential possibilities that could be contributing to the losses. He also outlined a plan and explained things in such a way a non-medical finance person could understand. He has also personally emailed me test results with an explanation of their meaning. Dr. Saleh is not only extremely bright but a truly caring thoughtful physician. I would recommend him to anyone and look forward to continuing my
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
My fiancé and I was referred to Dr. Saleh back in late June 2016. How he explained the steps due to my PCOS he reassured us that it was not going to be difficult. He explained in details and answered every question we had for him. Even though we were nervous, he always made us feel calm and made us laugh. He is a sweet, kind man who loves to help others and keeps his word. We are currently at 7 weeks and still shocked. We thank Saleh and his wonderful staff for everything. -Elizabeth & Myra ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Never before have I encountered a doctor who treated both me and my budget with the same level of respect as Dr. Saleh. What an awesome guy. After multiple horrible visits with other doctors (who charged me mind blowing fees for tests I never requested and left me no closer to resolving my issues than I was when I started), I found Dr. Saleh and was delighted to not only be given a clear path going forward, but genuine respect and helpful information. Five stars are insufficient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Dr. Saleh, Heather, and the rest of his staff were wonderful to work with from the first day thru the last day. My wife and I had been trying for years to get pregnant and Dr. Saleh provided absolutely great advice as well as a suggested plan. We chose to do IVF an the process couldn't been any more painless (well minus the shots). We would highly recommend Dr. Saleh and his staff to any of our friends or family members looking for help.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Saleh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Saleh treats patients.