Dr. Walid Saleh, MD

Dr. Saleh
Telehealth services available

SIRM Dallas

7777 Forest Ln Ste C638 Dallas, TX 75230

Dr. Walid Saleh, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Dallas, TX. He is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Saleh to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Saleh is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital Dallas, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Saleh treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Mammography
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Non-Stress Test
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy

Dr. Saleh accepts

Dr. Saleh accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saleh

95.34883720930233%
3.488372093023256%

Dr. Saleh
Dr Saleh and his team is wonderful. They are caring and good at what they do. You can see results definitely.
May 29, 2021
Dr. Saleh was my doctor in Allegany, NY in the early 90's. He delivered my first son in 1990 and my second son in 1992 by c-section. After both c-sections, I ended up with chronic pelvic pain. It went on for years, and finally in 2004, I had a hysterctomy (by another doctor) and my surgeon told me that my bladder was a "mangled mess" and that the doctor that did my c-sections tied my bladder out of the way to deliver the baby and then never untied it. It appeared to my surgeon that Dr. Saleh had tied my bladder & left it that way after both c-sections. For years I have gone to specialist to try & deal with the daily pain. It is 2021 and I am now 59 years old. I had to give up working in 2009 and I still deal with debilitating pain on a DAILY BASIS. Dr. Saleh ruined my life & if I had a way to sue him, I would. This man SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE - BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 05, 2021
My wife and I highly recommend Sher Institutes and Dr. Walid Saleh's office in the DFW area for all fertility needs for your family. Dr. Saleh and his staff (Nurses, Medical Technicians, Receptionists, Finance Manager) were very patient, caring, and loving towards our family and took the time to explain details related to all phases of our fertility journey. They provided continual support and encouragement during the multiple miscarriages, embryo transfers, and IVF cycles. We successfully conceived during our last cycle of IVF as result of their care and expertise and gave birth to our son in May 2020.
Marcus Lockhart – May 14, 2020
Dr. Walaid and team, thank you for your wonderful and compassionate care. You all have a lovely combination of professionalism and caring. I enjoy every bite of your service. Phone calls were answered promptly, my questions responded immediately. They respect their patients and maintain their dignity. Dr. Walid, nurse Lisa, and all the other workers in this place took good care of me. Thank you for making my dream come true. I will definitely recommend this clinic to anyone looking for fertility treatment. God uses Dr. Walid and his team to do miracles for me, he will do the same for you.
Mar 26, 2020
Excited to be starting treatment with him. Have had 4 IVF’s and 1 failed transfer and lost donor embryos at 7 weeks so thankful that Dr. Saleh wants to help and look into the immunogical side of things since I have elevated natural killer cells. I feel confident that this next transfer I do (with Dr. Saleh) will be successful.
Sallie Laning – Jan 20, 2020
Endless failed treatments and I finally discover Dr. Saleh through a friend. He's nothing like the other fertility Endo's to whom I blindly trusted and gave my money to. I experienced less stress almost immediately and felt more assured it was all going to be okay. He was able to diagnose me with PCOS and quickly came up with a plan. For those that are new to this journey, do yourselves a favor and save your time and money by first setting up a consultation with this extremely professional, humble and kind human being. His bedside manners are incredible, he has a team of super heroes that will always be there to answer your queries in more than reasonable amount of time so you aren't kept waiting anxiously, I can't thank them enough. Special shout out to Nurse Heather, you have been incredibly patient with me, you are a true rock star. You know Dr. Saleh keeps his team happy judging by their performance. We are now expecting and couldn't be more grateful for the support.
Crazy Plant Lady – Aug 01, 2019
Really a great doctor and staffs!! I've visited at least 7 clinics all over USA. Unfortunately many (if not most) of even the most reputable one are a lot more like profit making business than healthcare. However great their success rates are, I couldn't make myself go through money grabbing attitudes being treated like a number doing something where I'd feel the most vulnerable ever. It was extremely important for me to do it where I'd receive the best care in a caring environment because if it doesn't work out, I needed to feel that's despite of the best effort everyone made for me. I didn't want to live with a horrible doubt about it. So despite of many "great" ones in 15 min drive, I flew all the way to Dallas. He has the best reputation, but also the whole office staffs were wonderful (especially my nurse Heather!!) and now I'm pregnant with twins! If you are in despair of finding a great and compassionate IVF dr and a clinic and if you can do it in Dallas, look no further.
Jun 07, 2019
Dr Walid Saleh is a caring and compassionate doctor. All his staff are really amazing , answered all the questions and guided through our difficult time. Dr Saleh is a good listener and answered all our questions. Special thanks to Nurse Lisa who helped us through out our process and care and helped us achieve a successful pregnancy. Jelitta from Dallas - May 27, 2019
May 28, 2019
Did not listen to us. Convinced us to do something that he then went back later and told of was a waste of time. I would not recommend him to anyone.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 01, 2018
I could not do IVF on the first visit. We had to...Read More
Dr. Saleh is a kind wonderful compassionate person who is extremely knowledgeable and his field. He listens to his patients and explains his diagnoses and treatments with warmth and empathy. I would recommend him without reservation. His staff is some of the friendliest in the business and they reply quickly to questions via phone and email. I consider him and his staff miracle workers.
Mar 27, 2018
Dr. Saleh and his staff are great! I felt at ease from the first time I met him. I’ve heard of many REs being somewhat cold and unempathetic, but he wasn’t that way at all. He also always has an upbeat attitude and doesn’t mind explaining things in detail. We are a lesbian couple, so of course, I wanted to find a doctor who is not judgemental. I never experienced any prejudice from the doctor or any of the staff. I’m actually writing this from the hospital waiting to have our baby boy!
Jammie in TX – Mar 03, 2018
Doctor and his staff were amazing. Highly recommend his clinic.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
Jan 13, 2018
Dr. Walid Saleh is honest and has a great bedside manner. He has a great sense of humor. We are thankful to him and our nurse, Lisa, for helping us achieve a successful pregnancy.
Jenny in Dallas, TX – Jan 03, 2018
Dr. Saleh is the Best doctor I have met. He is very knowledgeable and always reachable. After five years wait for a baby, me and my husband consulted Dr.Saleh and he advised us to do IVF . Now I am 7 week pregnant !!! Thank you Dr.Walid !!!
Sheenamol Kesavan in Irving,TX – Nov 15, 2017
I would recommend Dr Saleh to everyone facing infertility. He is honestly the BEST. Him and his entire staff made the scariest time in our lives as easy as they could. They were helpful beyond any expectation and answered every email within MINUTES! His bedside manner is beyond anything I've ever experienced. He cares about your feelings & is incredibly genuine. You guys, I was actually SAD to "graduate" from the clinic today with our twin bump. I can't wait to bring the babies back to meet him!
Dallas, TX – Oct 27, 2017
Before I chose a Fertility specialist..I read many reviews on different doctors. And now I'm able to write a review for the best doctor we chose , Dr Saleh .He is something like a miracle worker . He is very kind and knowledgeable. He answers whatever questions you may have and is very empathetic towards your feelings and situation . His staff is also amazing , always available when you need them by phone or email . I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant with twins! Thank you Dr Saleh.
Desoto – Oct 20, 2017
It was a wonderful few months visiting Dr. Saleh. He is very caring, knowledgeable, funny and friendly. I am 9 weeks pregnant now and so happy we went to Dr. Saleh!
Irving, TX – Oct 18, 2017
I am very pleased with my experience at Dr. Saleh’s office. Doctor Saleh had been busy but still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there. He set down with me and explained all the options that available for us and made me feel that the whole process is very simple and easy. I will highly recommend Dr. Saleh to all couples who straggle with infertility. His staff is TERRIFIC and very helpful. Karen was wonderful answering all the questions and providing very valuable inf
Frisco, TX – Sep 23, 2017
Always on time, honest, kind and very helpful. He does what's in the best interest of his patients. We got pregnant with twins our first cycle. His bedside rapport is great but he's still honest and very funny.
Desoto, TX – Sep 20, 2017
We came to see Dr. Saleh after leaving another RE that had a high success rate but a terrible bedside manner. I believe when going through such an emotional and difficult process, it’s important to feel like your doctor is “on your side.” Dr. Saleh is WONDERFUL. He immediately made us feel at ease, and positive about the future. And best of all, he’s great at what he does. ONE round of IVF using ONE embryo, and I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with our miracle!
Jessica B in Georgetown, TX – Aug 23, 2017

How was your experience with Dr. Saleh?

State of the art IVF center serving Dallas, Texas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Shreveport, LA, Oklahoma City OK Our mission is to help infertile couples...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility