Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Walid Saleh, MD
Dr. Walid Saleh, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Saleh is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

Sher Institute Dallas

7777 Forest Ln Ste C638

Dallas, TX 75230

Learn about Dr. Saleh

State of the art IVF center serving Dallas, Texas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Shreveport, LA, Oklahoma City OK Our mission is to help infertile couples complete their journey to joyful parenthood. Through the expertise of our staff, we commit to providing our patients with the highest quality of medical care in a sensitive, compassionate and caring environment. Ensuring outstanding IVF birthrates even in the most difficult cases. Being accessible and available to our patients at all times.

Dr. Saleh's Experience

Dr. Saleh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Colporrhaphy
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)

• American University Of Beirut
  • Henry Ford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Stanford University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Saleh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saleh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saleh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saleh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saleh to family and friends
Dr. Saleh's Performance
Frisco, TX |
I am very pleased with my experience at Dr. Saleh’s office. Doctor Saleh had been busy but still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there. He set down with me and explained all the options that available for us and made me feel that the whole process is very simple and easy. I will highly recommend Dr. Saleh to all couples who straggle with infertility. His staff is TERRIFIC and very helpful. Karen was wonderful answering all the questions and providing very valuable inf
Desoto, TX |
Always on time, honest, kind and very helpful. He does what's in the best interest of his patients. We got pregnant with twins our first cycle. His bedside rapport is great but he's still honest and very funny.
in Georgetown, TX |
We came to see Dr. Saleh after leaving another RE that had a high success rate but a terrible bedside manner. I believe when going through such an emotional and difficult process, it’s important to feel like your doctor is “on your side.” Dr. Saleh is WONDERFUL. He immediately made us feel at ease, and positive about the future. And best of all, he’s great at what he does. ONE round of IVF using ONE embryo, and I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with our miracle!
in Melissa |
I don't rush to give a 5 star rating, because our fertility care was important to us. However, Dr. Saleh, Heather, Lisa, Karen, and the entire SIRM Dallas staff have been nothing but a blessing to us. They provided honest, thorough, compassionate care. I love that Dr. Saleh shared the options and the risk in a way in which I could understand. They also provided safe, efficient, and compassionate care for my donor as well. Yes, I strongly recommend him!
in Dallas, TX |
He was the only Doctor that didn't turn me away due to my low AMH .. With that I knew I was one step closer to becoming a mommy. I love that the nurses Heather and Lisa are always there to email you back after hours and weekends for questions that may arise..... We are spoiled there with Dr Saled ..... He always kept us up to date with our embryos growing...and I love that the Doctor always remembers who you are!
in Dallas, TX |
I went to see Dr. Saleh after two miscarriages in a row. He sat down with me to explain the potential possibilities that could be contributing to the losses. He also outlined a plan and explained things in such a way a non-medical finance person could understand. He has also personally emailed me test results with an explanation of their meaning. Dr. Saleh is not only extremely bright but a truly caring thoughtful physician. I would recommend him to anyone and look forward to continuing my
in Mesquite, TX |
My fiancé and I was referred to Dr. Saleh back in late June 2016. How he explained the steps due to my PCOS he reassured us that it was not going to be difficult. He explained in details and answered every question we had for him. Even though we were nervous, he always made us feel calm and made us laugh. He is a sweet, kind man who loves to help others and keeps his word. We are currently at 7 weeks and still shocked. We thank Saleh and his wonderful staff for everything. -Elizabeth & Myra ??
in Dallas, TX |
Never before have I encountered a doctor who treated both me and my budget with the same level of respect as Dr. Saleh. What an awesome guy. After multiple horrible visits with other doctors (who charged me mind blowing fees for tests I never requested and left me no closer to resolving my issues than I was when I started), I found Dr. Saleh and was delighted to not only be given a clear path going forward, but genuine respect and helpful information. Five stars are insufficient!
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Saleh, Heather, and the rest of his staff were wonderful to work with from the first day thru the last day. My wife and I had been trying for years to get pregnant and Dr. Saleh provided absolutely great advice as well as a suggested plan. We chose to do IVF an the process couldn't been any more painless (well minus the shots). We would highly recommend Dr. Saleh and his staff to any of our friends or family members looking for help.
in Campbell, TX |
Love Dr. Saleh!! He is very knowledable, explains everything. He has a great personality and great team work! I recommend him to anyone!
in Dallas |
He is the best, he takes his time to explain things into details and goes all out to m give you assurances that everything will be okay.
in Plano |
This doctor is amazing! He explained things in such a way that was easy for me to understand! Very compassionate man and cares for his patients! The staff is great too, the receptionist heather is super helpful! I am about to start my treatment and happy to be with people like them in this process!
in Dallas |
After 11 years of marriage & not able to have children, Dr.Saleh made our wish come true! We now have 16 month old twins!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Saleh is very helpful, he explains everything clearly, unlike any other doc we have ever met. But his office staff is extremely rude, Both ladies at reception are not helpful. TV in waiting plays loud & cheesy gossip shows, its a pain sitting in waiting area. Once me & my husband waited for 45 mins to see the doc but when we enquired how long will it take, reception said you can book another appointment and comenback or wait. We both had taken off from work to see doc only to hear this.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Saleh was compassionate and caring. Quick at responding to emails. The office staff was courteous and professional, very helpful and accommodating.
in Midland tx |
Dr Saleh and his staff are amazing. His is very knowledgeable about infertility and helped us get pregnant on our second round of IVF. He is compassionate, caring and very easy to talk to.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Saleh and his staff and warm, kind, knowledgeable and great at communicating. I always felt like my husband and I were a priority and was at ease when asking questions and having conversations. We were pretty depressed with multiple failed attempts at getting pregnant, but Dr. Saleh and his staff made our dreams come true! We are expecting twins Summer 2016. :)
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr.Saleh was extremely knowledgeable, informative, professional and so much more. He made the process very easy for my wife and I.
in San Angelo, TX |
Dr. Saleh is such a kind and compassionate doctor. He always made us feel very comfortable during our infertility treatments.
Have you seen Dr. Walid Saleh, MD?
Are you Dr. Saleh?