Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 44

Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery

830 Harrison Ave # 1400 Boston, MA 02118

Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Ezzat has more experience with Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine medical school in 2005. He is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ezzat to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Ezzat's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ezzat

Dr. Ezzat?
I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Ezzat and from beginning to end it was a very bad experience. I went to him because of all the good reviews and found that he was very late for appointments. He didn't apologize when I was waiting over an hour past my appointment time. I later learned that he often double or triple books appointment slots at the same time. My result after surgery was a cast that was crooked and my recovery was very difficult. I was coughing up blood as whoever intubated me during surgery did it incorrectly. I also learned that Dr. Ezzat has residents perform some of the procedure under his supervision. Dr. Ezzat had very little concern for me or my lung pain. This would have been something I could look past except the results were horrible. My nose is quite crooked, the tip has cartilage that is noticeably pointing against the skin. I've at one point had someone say that I look disfigured. Based on my experience I would avoid him for revision rhinoplasty.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Rhinoplasty has been a procedure I wanted done since high school. I always hated my nose and had a bump and wide lower part of my nose. Finally, at the age of 31, I scheduled a consultation with Dr Ezzat. I sent an email and Carla immediately responded. She scheduled an appt for a consultation with Dr. Ezzat. Right when he walked in the room, I felt comfortable. He is a true professional and knew exactly what I wanted. I knew right away that he was the surgeon I would choose. I told him I wanted a natural looking nose that fits my face and he agreed. I also needed my breathing improved so I had a septo rhinoplasty. After the consultation, I met Carla (his assistant) in person and she was so sweet. She walked me through the process, payment Etc. and made me feel comfortable about the procedure. Surgery went smoothly and Dr Ezzat and Carla are always available to answer questions any time I have them. I am in LOVE with my results 9 months later. I highly recommend Dr. Ezzat!
  • Long wait times
Cassie S – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Almost a year out from my revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Ezzat and I could not be happier I chose him as my surgeon. From the beginning, he made me feel comfortable, and the results are better than I could have ever imagined. Surgery was truly painless and recovery was a piece of cake (looked way worse than I felt). The best part is how natural the results are. His staff was lovely, an absolute pleasure to work with! I do not hesitate to recommend him.
Brookline, MA – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
What an amazing physician and a beautiful human being. Dr Ezzat is Amazing. Please do not look anywhere else. His whole team are the best you can find. He is skilled, patient and has no ego. My surgery was perfect after a complete catastrophe at Mass Eye And Ear. Can’t say enough wonderful things about him.
Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Dr. Ezzat was fantastic. I went to 5 different consultations for my rhinoplasty, and none of the other doctors compared to Dr. Ezzat. It was an easy decision to use him as my surgeon. He is calm, knowledgeable, and has great bedside manor. He is responsive to any and all concerns. My rhinoplasty came out fantastic -- it looks extremely natural and I had minimal bruising. I've received so many complements on the natural look of my nose / his work. I'd highly recommend him to all!
Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Dr. Ezzat combines surgical expertise and academic leadership with a caring bedside manner. As a patient, you feel like you are a priority and you are, he delivers the finest care for you. I searched far and wide, including physicians in private practice, and his were the most natural (while flattering/life enhancing) results. He and his coordinator Carla provided the best experience I could have asked for.
Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
My experience with Dr. Ezzat was great! The outcome was great and the care at BMC pre-/post-operation was unparalleled.
Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Surgery was quick and easy could not have gone smoother!
Fantasia in Boston – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Amazing Doctor and Surgeon!
Busra in Brookline, MA – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
My experience with Dr. Ezzat was amazing! I got the feeling right away that their patients aren't just a number to him and Carla. My ethnic Rhinoplasty results have been terrific so far@1 month. The Dr also has tons of photos that show his skill. His patients just don't have "a new nose", they looked beautiful to me. I talked to Plastic surgeons on Newbury street & in Boston for a year+ but after meeting Dr Ezzat I was ready to have my Rhino 2weeks later! Also he responds to emails quickly!
Brighton, MA – Oct 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Dr.Ezzat fixed my nose by taking out the implant and reconstructing it with my own rib cartilage. He has a really good taste, he knows how to deal with ethnic noses. I didn't have any bruises on my face at all. He called after my surgery to make sure I was doing well, and he replied my messages quickly whenever I had questions. I am still waiting for the full recovery of my nose, but my nose now looks natural and beautiful. No one has ever noticed that I had a nose job down during summer.
m.s in Boston, MA – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Top-Notch and a leader in his field! GPA was looking me in the face each morning (saddle nose deformity). Now, I just see me. I can not express in words how much that means! Thanks for your skills Dr E!
Frank – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Dr. Ezzat is a wonderful doctor. Very happy after he reconstructed my nose after previous surgery. Very happy with results. The best
Norma in Lynn, MA – Sep 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
It was absolutely the best care I could have had. I would highly recommend him.
Salman Malik in Londonderry, NH – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
I could not be happier with the care I received from Dr. Ezzat and the division of Facial Plastics (in ENT) at Boston Medical Center. I had Moh's surgergy on my nose and was left with a large (~1cm) defect in the middle of my face. My reconstruction was the next morning & Dr. Ezzat did an amazing job. It was done under local (no general anesthesia), sutures out a week later, back to work in 10 days. It is healing beautifully and I am so grateful! Also appreciate how accessible he is over email!
Boston, MA – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
new nose tip of my nose was missing due to radiation as a baby. dr ezzat gave me a new silluette.
a. hanrahan in Cambridge, MA – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Dr. Ezzat is a wonderful doctor. He reconstructed my tongue after cancer tumor removal. I was able to eat and talk just a few days after surgery. He also did a skin graft to my forearm and it was a great success. His patient-doctor relationship is professional, kind, and honest. I would trust him with any surgery.
Karen in West Falmouth, MA – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Outstanding. I would recommend Dr. Ezzat to anyone.
Hingham, MA – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
The surgery went very well and there was barely any pain and scarring. The only uncomfortable thing that I experienced was a stuffed nose (Like really stuffed) in the first couple of days which gets a lot better as days go by. In the follow-up appointment after the surgery, Dr.Ezzat took the cast off, cleaned my nose, and removed all stitches. My nose looked even better than I thought it would. Dr.Ezzat did a fantastic job and I could not be happier with the final result.
Andrey in Boston, MA – Jan 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?
Dr. Ezzat is the total package - he brings experience, talent, kindness, perfectionism, and energy. As soon as I met Dr. Ezzat during my consultation, I felt at ease and had total confidence in his vision and abilities. He made himself 100% available to me in the weeks leading up to, and following, my procedure. Thanks to Dr. Ezzat, I now have a natural, beautiful, and functional nose, and I'm so grateful to his dedication to achieving the best possible outcome for me
Stephanie W in Carlisle, MA – Jan 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Waleed Ezzat, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ezzat?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2005
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
1998
Michigan State University

• First Place- Philadelphia Otolaryngology Society Regional Research Competition, 2009
  • Cum Laude, Wayne State University, 2000
  • Balshi Research Prize- Jefferson Annual Research Award, 2009

• >Classification and Treatment of the Saddle Nose Deformity., Sept. 2009
  • >Lymphosonography of the Thyroid: A Novel Technique For Evaluating Drainage Patterns of the Thyroid Gland, 1009 Sept.
  • >An in vivo evaluation of docetaxel delivered intratumorally in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, 2005 May
  • >Bms-275183-induced Gene Expression Patterns in Head and Neck Carcinoma., Jan. 2008
  • >Recombinant Human Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor Prevents Thrombosis in a Venous Tuck Model., Jan. 2011
  • >Thyroid Lymphosonography: a Novel Method for Evaluating Lymphatic Drainage., Nov. 2009
  • >Pathological distribution of positive lymph nodes in patients with clinically and radiologically N0 oropharyngeal carcinoma: implications for IMRT treatment planning, 2005 Sept.
  • >Prefrontal Cortex As the Site of Estrogen's Effect on Cognition., Aug. 2001
  • >Intratumoral Delivery of Docetaxel Enhances Antitumor Activity of Ad-p53 in Murine Head and Neck Cancer Xenograft Model., May 2010
  • >Pathology Quiz Case 1. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (cll/sll) of the Lds., Nov. 2010