Dr. Adam Shoman, MD

Dr. Adam Shoman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

93-95 Hudson St Hoboken NJ 07030 Get Directions

"I am proud to provide my patients with the best in medical technology, treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your health questions and concerns." Dr. ADAM SHOMAN

Dr. Adam Shoman, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Hoboken, NJ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Shoman is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center and HackensackUMC.

Dr. Shoman's Experience

See how Dr. Shoman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shoman

Dr. Shoman accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shoman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shoman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shoman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Shoman's Performance
North Bergen, NJ |
Dr SHOMAN IS THE BEST . He also has a great staff , and his office is very clean and neat .. This practice is amazing! I have had great experience with Dr . SHOMAN and my pregnancy and delivery was a breeze because of him and his wonderful staff . I absolutely love him and every one in his office and would go with them as long as possible. If there is one reason I would want a third child is this amazing doctor and staff ! Bedside manner is amazing, he doesn't rush you.
in Hoboken, NJ |
Dr. Shoman is a WONDERFUL OBGYN! I have had Dr. Shoman for all 3 of my pregnancies, he is just amazing! I love him and recommend him to every woman ! His attention is towards you and your baby! He never missed one of my birth and always available when I needed him . I had two girls and a boy . Dr. Adam Shoman is so wonderful that I named my son Adam !!!!
in Jersey city , NJ |
Dr. Shoman is the BEST !!!! I was lucky to have him for both of my pregnancies.I deliver last month and I had the best safest vaginal delivery ever . From the beginning, I felt like nothing could go wrong, or undetected while under his care. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Shoman . As I am not planning on having more children,it actually saddens me to know that I will not see him more often , except for my Annual visits . If you read this Dr. Shoman , thank you very much again !!!!!!
in Upper saddle river , NJ |
Excellent Doctor!!!!! This was my first pregnancy ( 28 weeks) and I'm glad I chose Dr. Shoman as my OBGYN doctor. He's very knowledgeable, patient, funny and knows how to ease down my fears and answer all my questions - even the most stupid ones. He has a great sense of humor and a perfect professional attitude. Highly recommend him !!!!!!
in Hoboken, nj |
Dr Shoman is WONDERFUL . I have been fortunate enough to have him for both my first born, as well as my twins. Both of my pregnancies were high risk and very complicated, so I was thankful to have such a great doctor. He was amazing! Very caring, took the time to listen and made me feel at ease . He is very Knowledgeable, patient and has a great bedside manner. I felt that I could totally trust him. I can't say enough good things about him!
in Hoboken, NJ |
I delivered my baby in June 2016 with Dr. Shoman. He answered all our questions and I did not feel rushed when meeting with him. His staff delivered superb administrative support; I never had to wait long - unlike many other OBGYN offices. Highly recommend him.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Dr. Shoman is a great doctor and the whole staff and are very sweet . They see you in quickly and takes an ultrasound of you every visit. He always talks to you in his office after every visit if you have any questions concerns and has a website where you can ask questions and he'll respond back. He really takes no research chances make sure that you or your child will be safe it's so nice to see a Doctor Who truly cares. He really was there for us during my pregnancy. High risk doctor.
in jersey city |
Dr Shoman is the best doctor in jersey city. He delivered my daughter 18 months ago. He listens to your every question patiently and answers them. i always felt me and my baby are in safe hands. Even his staff is very nice and generous. I am very thankful to Dr shoman, to have him as my doctor during my pregnancy & delivery.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Adam Shoman during my second pregnancy. He answers all questions and he is available on phone as well if needed in emergency. The staff is remarkably nice and the facility is super clean!
in Hackettstown, NJ |
Dr. Shoman is the most knowledgeable Doctor I have seen, after an extensive search of interviewing different professionals. He is keenly aware of different technological advances in the industry and educated on using them. He made me feel very comfortable and I highly recommend Dr. Shoman to anyone where trust in your doctor is your priority. The office staff also went above and beyond to accommodate all of my needs.
in Palisades Park, NJ |
He is the best OBGYN I have met. My 2nd child was a c-sec. Dr. Shoman was my OBGYN. He was great. Answered all my questions patiently every time, addressed all my fears and concerns always. My pregnancy went smooth under his guidance as well as my c-sec and recovery. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Shoman is kind, caring, knowledgeable, and I honestly feel lucky that he is my ob. I could go on and on but the only to find out for yourself is to go and see for yourself. This is my second pregnancy with Dr. Shoman and I am thrilled that he his my doctor again. I refer him to anyone and everyone, even my friends who are only considering becoming pregnant.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I thought I found a great caring dr however after attempting to make an appt to have birth control implant removed, I was notified that he is only seeing pregnant women. He never notified his current patients of this. I am having serious issues with the implant making me very ill and after calling 20 other doctors in my area and finding no one who could remove it, I called back begging them to please ask him to do this. After reading a review he now refuses to remove it! Obviously uncaring
Have you seen Dr. Adam Shoman, MD?
Are you Dr. Shoman?

Compare Dr. Shoman

Dr. Shoman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shoman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urinary Disorders

Morristown Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1999

Mount Sinai School of Medicine

Completed in 2003

Dr. Shoman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shoman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC