Dr. Adam Shoman, MD

Dr. Adam Shoman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

"I am proud to provide my patients with the best in medical technology, treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your health questions and concerns." Dr. ADAM SHOMANRead more

Dr. Shoman's Experience

See how Dr. Shoman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shoman

Dr. Shoman accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shoman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Shoman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shoman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Shoman
Dr. Shoman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in clifton , nj |
Incredible doctor .!! Dr. Shoman delivered 2 of my children and I am now seeing him with my 3rd pregnancy ...!! He and his staff are amazing , calm , caring and professional .Dr. Shoman is an extremely compassionate man , patient , kind , and he takes the time to explain everything to me and my husband . He epitomizes what a great doctor should be . could not recommend any better. GOD BLESS HIM ...!!
in Hoboken, NJ |
I delivered my baby in June 2016 with Dr. Shoman. He answered all our questions and I did not feel rushed when meeting with him. His staff delivered superb administrative support; I never had to wait long - unlike many other OBGYN offices. Highly recommend him.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Dr. Shoman is a great doctor and the whole staff and are very sweet . They see you in quickly and takes an ultrasound of you every visit. He always talks to you in his office after every visit if you have any questions concerns and has a website where you can ask questions and he'll respond back. He really takes no research chances make sure that you or your child will be safe it's so nice to see a Doctor Who truly cares. He really was there for us during my pregnancy. High risk doctor.
in hoboken , nj |
I am a current patient of Dr. Shoman .. 18 weeks pregnant . And he is wonderful. I love him. He is very nice, knowledgeable about his practice , confident , funny and never rush me ( thought he is a very busy doctor ...) . His staff are always courteous , professional and friendly , not just with us but I can see it with all the patients . My husband and I are very blesses to be referred to him and I would recommend him to any women who is looking for the best care in the OBGYN field .
in jersey city |
Dr Shoman is the best doctor in jersey city. He delivered my daughter 18 months ago. He listens to your every question patiently and answers them. i always felt me and my baby are in safe hands. Even his staff is very nice and generous. I am very thankful to Dr shoman, to have him as my doctor during my pregnancy & delivery.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Adam Shoman during my second pregnancy. He answers all questions and he is available on phone as well if needed in emergency. The staff is remarkably nice and the facility is super clean!
in clifton , nj |
It's no wonder he is #1 OBGYN in NEW JERSEY . Dr. Shoman is on the ball. Pleasant, knowledgeable, and just extremely competent. I had Dr. shoman for all my three pregnancies and he was great , funny , knowledgeable , really made everything easy, comfortable and efficient. Highly recommend!
in Hackettstown, NJ |
Dr. Shoman is the most knowledgeable Doctor I have seen, after an extensive search of interviewing different professionals. He is keenly aware of different technological advances in the industry and educated on using them. He made me feel very comfortable and I highly recommend Dr. Shoman to anyone where trust in your doctor is your priority. The office staff also went above and beyond to accommodate all of my needs.
in Palisades Park, NJ |
He is the best OBGYN I have met. My 2nd child was a c-sec. Dr. Shoman was my OBGYN. He was great. Answered all my questions patiently every time, addressed all my fears and concerns always. My pregnancy went smooth under his guidance as well as my c-sec and recovery. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Shoman is kind, caring, knowledgeable, and I honestly feel lucky that he is my ob. I could go on and on but the only to find out for yourself is to go and see for yourself. This is my second pregnancy with Dr. Shoman and I am thrilled that he his my doctor again. I refer him to anyone and everyone, even my friends who are only considering becoming pregnant.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I thought I found a great caring dr however after attempting to make an appt to have birth control implant removed, I was notified that he is only seeing pregnant women. He never notified his current patients of this. I am having serious issues with the implant making me very ill and after calling 20 other doctors in my area and finding no one who could remove it, I called back begging them to please ask him to do this. After reading a review he now refuses to remove it! Obviously uncaring
Have you seen Dr. Adam Shoman, MD?
Are you Dr. Shoman?

Compare Dr. Shoman

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.