Interventional Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Wajde Dabah, MD
Double-board certified interventional pain specialist who is dedicated to helping others overcome their aliments. He chose this specialty to help patients improve the quality of their lives and allowing them to return to a highly functional status. Most importantly, to get them back to doing the things they enjoy most in life. Dr. Dabah enjoys working with his patients and thinking outside the box to develop a pain treatment plan tailored to their personal needs. "I believe chronic pain is a disease no different than hypertension or diabetes. It takes time, commitment and a partnership between my patients and me. We will work together to tackle chronic pain from every angle, using every modality and resource available. I hope to give my patients the strength and encouragement to take back control of their lives and overcome their chronic pain."

455 S Roselle Rd Ste 104

Schaumburg, IL 60193

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Dabah

You can't really enjoy life when you suffer with constant pain. That's why Pain Therapy Associates established a center where you can find real pain relief; a center where you'll never be told that your pain is all in your head.

Pain Therapy Associates is a multidisciplinary team of board-certified pain specialists – in rheumatology, pain management, anesthesiology, internal medicine, neurology, physiatry, physical therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture and Eastern medicine – all under one roof. All dedicated to pinpointing the real source of your suffering, relieving your pain and restoring your life.

Dr. Dabah's Experience

Dr. Dabah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine

• Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Chicago
  • University Of Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • San Francsico Genl Hosp-Uc San Francisco
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Dabah has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Dabah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dabah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dabah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dabah to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dabah's Performance
Chicago, il |
Very caring and respectful. Will definitely be going back.
Dr. Dabah was patient and listened to me. I have been to so many other doctors who do not listen it was refreshing to have someone who actually took the time to hear me out and understand my concerns.
I have seen dr dabah for back, shoulder and neck pain. I have gotten great relief from all the treatments including the stem cell procedure for my shoulder pain. Dr dabah is excellent and so is his staff. Would highly recommend him.
Dr. Dabah and his amazing staff were patient with me and great listeners. The appointments were always on time and necessary procedures were done in a timely manner. Although my back pain isn't completely gone, his treatment plan for me is working! Very kind and thorough doctors and staff! Highly recommend Dr. Dabah!
I have been very pleased with the care I received from Dr Dabah and staff. I started to come here with significant neck pain and with treatment I can now say I am pain free.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
DR. DABAH YOU GAVE ME HOPE AND BALANCE AT A TIME WHEN I WAS READY TO GIVE UP. I KNOW IF I AM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU WITH ME ON THE JOURNEY OF MANAGING PAIN AND THE EMERGENT DEPRESSIVE ISSUES I HAVE, I FEEL LIKE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND THERE IS A END TO MY SUFFERING AND STRESS I AM PUTTING OTHERS THROUGH! I AM FOR EVER GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR NOT SEEING ME AS A LOST CASE WHO WOULD NOT DO THE. WORK TO GET WELL HOLISTICALLY!
Dr. Dabah has been a great doctor to work with. He listens to my concerns and addresses them with detail and patience. He is key to my care on my road to wellness. I highly recommend him and the practice.
in Bensenville ok |
Dr Dabah is such a great doctor ... I called there office and had a lot of pain which they were willing to to get me in the same day. great bed side manners !
in Bartlett, IL |
Highly intelligent and skilled doctor! Saw me on short notice and helped get me out of pain. I've been to other pain doctors before but won't be going anywhere else again.
Chicago, IL |
I will NEVER go back to him. He is ruthless and has absolutely no compassion
Dr.Dabah and his staff are always searching for ways to heal my neck pain. I am happy with the progress we are making as a team. The receptionists are always so cordial.
Dr. Dabah is the kindest and most brilliant physician I have ever met'. P
Dr. Dabah and his staff are truly dedicated professionals. Unless you have been in excruciating pain you Do not know how important doctors are that have this speciality. The knowledge, kindness and caring of these people was so outstanding that every doctor should shadow them to see how to treat a patient in severe discomfort. I can not praise this group enough.
Dr.Dabbah has helped me make tremendous strides in managing my pain. He listens and pays ,close attention to my needs.
Dr.Dabah is an excellent Dr and staff is wonderful.
Friendly staff and Dr., has many tricks up his sleeve that most pain specialists don't have.
Like that he's willing to try new and different treatments to alleviate pain
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Dabah and his office staff are very professional, personable, and do a great job ensuring I have an understanding of my options and what medications are best to manage my condition.
in Chicago, IL |
I found Dr Dabah to be compassionate to my issues. He listened to me and suggested various treatment options. I will definitely continue to see him and recommend him to my friends
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Dabah has great bedside manners and truly cares about your well being. Would highly recommend. I will be definitely going back!
in Addison, IL |
I've seen Dr. Dabah for the past couple of months. He is very professional and has really good bed side manners. His staff is very helpful and compassionate about what they are doing.
in Carol Stream, IL |
He has no compassion whatsoever. After basically refusing to provide medications until I agreed to expensive nerve block shots, he kept lowering my dose of pain medication, despite the fact that I have been on the same dose for several years. Then, after a problem with pharmacy (the pharmacy screwed up) he refused to write even a small amount of my pain medication to get me through until I could find another doctor (he dismissed me after believing the 80 year old pharmacist over me). AWFUL DR
in Carol Stream, IL |
Has no compassion whatsoever. After basically refusing to provide medications until I agreed to expensive nerve block shots, he kept lowering my dose of pain medication, despite the fact that I have been on the same dose for several years. Then, after my pharmacy screwed up on something, he refused to write even a small amount of my pain medication to get me through until I could find another doctor (he dismissed me after believing the 80 year old pharmacist over me). Treated me like a criminal.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
I found Dr. Dabah thru extensive search for pain management in my area and Internet. This was the best decision I made after 4 back surgeries. He is amazingly knowledgable and he listens. He knows and has a plan of action which myself as a professional I respect the most! Please go see him! He will fix you!
Have you seen Dr. Wajde Dabah, MD?
Are you Dr. Dabah?