Dr. Wah Lee, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal MedicineMaleAge 50

Dr. Lee

Lee Rehabilitation

17 Elizabeth St Ste 601 New York, NY 10013

Dr. Wah Lee, DO is a Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialist in New York, NY and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 2000. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lee to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Lee treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Chronic Pain
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

Select

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

4.3

Dr. Lee

It was a Bad experience. Dr Lee was rude, impatient and dismissive. He put down other doctors who treated me previously and concluded their diagnoses were wrong and his assessments of my conditions were far more accurate, while he talked over me most of the time rather than listening and asking good questions. When he was confronted for his aggression and bad mannerism, he said that a highly trained doctor like himself is not getting enough money from the insurance company and his time is limited. Wow. What a self-serving and arrogant person he is. X-Ray and MRI reports were supposed to order before visit, but failed to do so. To their credit, the staff was friendly and helpful. They called and got the report faxed over to the office immediately. This is my first visit and will never go back again. NO. I won't recommend him.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Edmund – Nov 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
after 2 months of tests and awful drugs I found Dr Lee and within one visit my pain was almost completely gone, after visit 2-- a vague feeling barely there--I look forward to more. without complaining he noticed my hands were swollen-- an acupuncture treatment took care of that-- astonishing. its different than any treatment I've ever had, truly holistic. Dr Lee is focused and amazingly skillful. The office and staff are very pleasant, scheduling is easy.
Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
I really enjoy coming to see Dr. Lee. He is pleasant to talk to, as is the staff in the office. I have multiple joint pain and I love how he is willing to do many procedures on the same day, where other doctors might tell you to come back for each procedure. He continues to treat me and I am feeling so much better!
Cindy in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
I was recommended to Dr. Lee after I had suffered a few athletic and stress related injuries to my neck, back, and hip. Although I had been doing physical therapy, the results were hindered by immense muscle tension that would not subside even with massage therapy. After just a couple visits to Dr. Lee, the muscles in my back and neck had loosened enough that the benefits from PT were much greater. In addition, pain I had been experiencing for YEARS was greatly reduced!! I've been going once eve
New York, NY – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr. Lee is an excellent doctor - he provided real and lasting relief for various ailments that weren't improving with my usual methods of treatment. He listens and is professional, efficient, and great at what he does. Probably the best testament: seeing patients going in w/rather glum expressions, then coming out after treatment with bright smiles and a totally changed spirit! I am very grateful to have found Dr. Lee and recommend him to anyone who needs help and healing.
Helen – Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to friends, family and/or the general public. When I first saw him I had an almost totally frozen shoulder. His very first treatment brought immediate relief from the enormous pain and suffering I was experiencing. He has also been successfully treating my arthritis as a result of my having Lyme disease. Plus as a side benefit of every treatment, my stress disappears, my peace of mind returns; and I feel much much stronger and alive.
Steven Orr in NEW YORK, N.Y. – Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
I am writing to thank Dr. Lee for giving me a new lease on life ! My ability to walk was improving when I came to his office 4 months ago, but my right lag was lagging and I was unable to walk freely. The treatment which combine Osteopathic Manipulation, Triggerpoint injection and Acupuncture gave me the freedom to walk normally and allow me to roam New York City with ease as I continue to do my exercises and stretch routines. In addition I have more energy and can even run to catch a bus.
Eunice Chang in New York City – Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
VS Several weeks ago a friend referred me to Dr. Lee for treatment for hip pain which was quite debilitating. He used a repertoire of treatments on me that relieved my pain; within just a few treatments I was able to walk up steps and get back to my active routine. Dr. Lee is an effective, compassionate,earnest practitioner. He is a good listener with a positive approach. He has weekend office hours to accomodate client's work schedules- much appreciated. Helpful office staff
new york – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr Lee is the best! If Dr Lee says he can cure then he will! Do yourself a favor and see Dr Lee!
Paul C in New York, NY – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr. Lee is a caring and knowledgeable physician -a true healer in all respects. He has helped me so much with my neck and back pain. His expertise, compassion, and good-natured personality makes you feel comfortable and at ease. He takes the time to listen and provides a high level of care. He is calm, attentive, and thorough. Dr. Lee does not just treat the symptoms, he treats the patient as a whole. He is professional, warm, and genuinely concerned about his patients' well-being.
Andrea in New York, NY – Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr. Lee is amazing!!! I cannot describe in words how amazing of a doctor he is! IMO, there are mainly two types of doctors: 1) Nice 2) Good. Some doctors are the nicest people you’d ever meet, but they’re horrible when it comes to therapeutic skills. Then, there are good doctors who don’t offer compassion, and empathy; they just treat a person as an ill patient. But very few are the “BEST” doctors who are nice and good! Doctor Lee is one of them!!
Ali S. in Brooklyn, NY – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr. Lee has been seeing me for 3 months and his osteopathic manipulation, trigger point injection and acupuncture treatment has gave me speedy and significant recovery! The ultimate consequence would've been a risky spinal cord disk relocation surgery but Dr. Lee has helped me avert that possibility completely. I'm very lucky to have met him upon the referral of a friend.
Vincent K. in Brooklyn, NY – Dec 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr. Lee has helped me tremendously. I found him after being recommended for surgery by an orthopedist. He has addressed my foot and other health issues since then. I no longer need surgery. I would highly recommend him.
Soraya S in Woodside, NY – Oct 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr. Lee is double board certified and has more diplomas in his wall than any doctor I have seen His sunny attitude and deft and efficient work with Trigger Point Injection and Acupuncture needles and Osteopathic Manipulation keep me coming back; I have been his patient off and on for over 4 years. I believe my work with Dr. Lee will help me avoid surgery- which is very important to me. I have recommended Dr. Lee to many friends who have all raved about their improved conditions.
S. O'Neill in New York, NY – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
My visits to Dr. Lee's office have been extremely helpful. I'm surprised at how much help and relief I've received in such a relatively short period of time. I mention him frequently to my friends and recommend him unconditionally. I feel great every time I leave his office.
New York, NY – Oct 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr. Lee does a great job. I always feel better after leaving his office. Great bedside manner. He is friendly and listens to me. Staff is friendly as well. Very knowledgeable. He uses both lidocaine and acupuncture needles, and he always hits the spot.
Robin Houston in New York, NY – Oct 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr. Lee is smart, well-informed, highly qualified, effective, efficient, and provides everything I would expect from a top-notch holistic health care professional. He is earnestly concerned about my well-being. He asks for immediate feedback so that he is certain that I walk out of his office with relief and improvement. In some cases, he will show me exercises I can do between treatments to keep the improved condition or to prevent re-injury.
Catherine in Chicago – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
After a 5 1/2 hour spinal fusion surgery, I knew I needed some physical rehabilitation. A friend of mine referred Dr. Lee to.. He has helped me enormously with improving the speed and comfort of my walking. My hips, and back have less pain now.
J Kennedy in New York, NY – Oct 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr. Lee is fantastic. I first I encountered Dr. Lee and his practice was when my rib was pushed out of place from a massage. I could not sleep for 3 days nor turn my head without shocking pain. He found the root of the problem in less than five minutes, which was absolutely amazing. His treatment was painless. I still don't understand what is an Osteopathic practice is, but I have been recommending my friends and co-workers and I have been good feedback. Thank you Dr. Lee!
I Fong in New York, NY – Oct 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?
Dr Lee has been my Osteopath over six months now and I consider myself extremely fortunate to have found him. Above all I never leave there without considerable relief if not completely out of pain. His alert attentive kind manner is superior to none. I am almost always able to be fitted into an appointment slot. Cheerful efficient staff also a plus
Linda W in New York, NY – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wah Lee, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?
Provider explaining information to patient