Dr. Waden Emery, MD

Dr. Waden Emery, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Waden Emery, MD is a neurology specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in neurology.

4800 N Federal Hwy

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Emery

See how frequently Dr. Emery performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
high
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders
high

Dr. Emery's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
  • State Ok Dept Health

Dr. Emery has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Emery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Emery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Emery's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Emery to family and friends

Dr. Emery's Performance

GOOD

Dr Emery is the best there is. My husband had debilitating migraines and had tried numerous docs. Dr Emery is the only one who successfully helped! For me- my back pain had gotten so bad that some days I could barely walk. Dr Emery saved my back!! He’s one of the only doctors I truly trust with my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This doctor is a complete joke. My mother has severe seizure-like spasms, has lost almost all of her ability to walk on her own, and has black out spells that cause her to not be able to function. We went and visited the doctor 2 separate times, and out of both visits we saw him for no more than 5...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Doctor spent less than 4 -5 mins with me even though I had a previous neurological issue.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I been seeing Dr. Emery sense 1998. I Was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis I work for U.P.S for 19 years woke up one morning paralyzed on my left side After 30 Days in the hospital I needed to find A Dr. that specialize in M.S. I was in bad shape. I started seeing Dr Emery in 1998. He told me he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option1
Been going to dr Emery's office for years. There are plenty of patients that commutes from other cities and counties including myself because he's a very good neurologist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option2