Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD

Sports MedicineMaleAge 44

Sports Medicine

Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Jupiter, FL and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Tulane University of Louisiana medical school in 2006. He is affiliated with medical facilities Jupiter Medical Center and Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD

Jupiter Orthopedics and Sports Medicine

2055 Military Trl Ste 204 Jupiter, FL 33458 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Van Sice with our nearby Sports Medicine Specialists at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital today at (561) 220-9690.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, A part of HCA Florida JFK Hospital.

Dr. Van Sice's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Van Sice

3.7

Dr. Van Sice

IF YOU CAN STILL WALK- WALK AWAY WHILE YOU CAN.
HE WAS DOCTOR ON CALL- LEFT ME FOR THREE DAYS WAITING FOR SURGERY WITH BROKEN HIP AND FEMUR. SURGERY A DISASTER. LEG MUCH SHORTER THAN IT WAS. LOOKED ME IN THE EYE AND SAID "I CAN'T HELP YOU" AND LEFT ROOM. TOOK NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROBLEMS HIS HANDIWORK LED TO- SWOLLEN KNEE, BACK PROBLEMS. AM NOW LAME. HAD NONE OF THESE PROBLEMS BEFORE. I THINK OF HIM EVERY DAY AND WON'T WRITE WHAT MY THOUGHTS ARE.
Mar 25, 2022
Good PA, doc not impressive
The PA was excellent, spent a great deal of time reviewing my x-ray, listening to my history, coming up with possible diagnoses of my knee pain. Doctor finally came in. No "bedside manner" at all. No greeting, so smile, he interacted with the PA but very little with me. Seemed to be in a hurry. I had brought an MRI radiology report from a few months ago and offered to show it to Dr. Van Sice, but he was dismissive of this. Overall, I got no value from him at all. I do not recommend anyone see Dr. Vac Sice. Or, go there and see his PA for any help.
shelleyfriedman – Mar 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
Dr. Van Sice was amazing and his staff was excellent. He corrected my knee issue and it is all better now.
Erik – Jan 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
Awful! The guy is rude, dismissive, arrogant and condescending. The office does NOT confirm appointments or assist in scheduling tests. Van Sice rushed me out of his office in 30 seconds and billed Medicare $500 for a "Lengthy, comprehensive new patient visit."
Mathew Erickson, Ph.D. – Aug 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
As a senior gentlemen seeking a second opinion about slow to heal - 4 months - fractured shoulder I felt very uncomfortable with Dr. Van Sice. His demeanor was cold and condescending. He spent about 30 seconds with me without any physical exam, reviewing old x-rays, and chastising me for not being more " patient with the process". He has very poor communication skills and zero empathy for the elderly.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Professor Shapiro – Aug 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
I had a really bad experience with this doctor. He told me I was fine, to resume athletic activities, and completely disregarded how I was feeling. Turns out I was not okay after getting my MRI results. The concern and care for my injury was bad. I could of really hurt myself if I took this guy's advice.
  • Long wait times
Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
Terrible! Truly unbelievable. The rudest most unprofessional experience of my life. No idea how this guy is still in business. He will fin himself in trouble with many clients down the road.
May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Van Sice by Jupiter Medical. The front office staff and Dr. Van Sice's PA, William Tison, were very professional, kind and caring. While I am sure that Dr. Van Sice is highly competent and a skilled orthopedic physician, I found his manner to be impatient and dismissive of my concerns. As a result, I decided to get a second opinion. I wish he and his team all the best.
Feb 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
I have never rated a doctor before but this guys a joke! First his mannerism is maybe way too matter of fact , but concern and care for patient in my experience was horrible. In three visits for a torn bicep tendon and rotator cuff I went through agonizing pain and was told to tough it up and let Predisone work ....no pain management ....and when you do have a problem no call backs and no follow ups for four hours not from him or staff...and when he did call back he says “maybe you should have gone to emergency room”run do not walk away from this guy because if something goes wrong he’ll argue and get belligerent with you. Clients aren’t right let alone a patient ... find a different surgeon!!
John Person – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
I went to him for my left knee and currently seeing him for my right knee. He is excellent. He performed surgery on my left knee and the results have been good. Dr. Van Sice Wade is patient, kind, and generous with his time as he explained in detail what was involved with my surgery. Fortunately, the surgery was successful but the best part is that he is more interested in his patients' well being and health rather than his bottom line. My complaint is with their back-office staff. it took me four tries to get the right bill to submit for FSA reimbursement. it seems that they keep taking short cuts and sending the wrong bill. Great doctor but disappointingly incompetent support staff.
sari – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
Asked me to leave his office because I asked questions regarding treatment as I didn't want to rush into surgery. Never doubt he diagnosis as "i nailed it."
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
FL – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
I am so impressed with the relaxed and professional environment of the office. Dr. Van Sice provided me with treatment options and we discussed those in detail. All my questions were answered and I felt a part of the treatment plan for my knee discomfort. I cannot thank you and your staff enough for the care I received.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
I've seen Dr Van Sice 3 times over the past 3 yrs and my experience has always been extremely positive. Nice office environment, short wait times and a helpful staff all of which I would rate a 10! Not only is the Dr extremely knowledgeable about sports type injuries but seems to genuinely care about his patients. I have referred several patients to him and in each case the people have sought me out to thank me for the introduction. With all the athletes in Jupiter we are lucky to have him.
Frank Skelly in Jupiter, FL – Feb 06, 2019
Dr. Van Sice's Reply –
Thank you for your review Frank.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
Dr. Van Sice was the first doctor one who really took the time to listen to me explain the issues I am having with my knee and discuss them. He sat with me and we went through my MRIs together and he pointed out exactly where my issues are and how to treat them. I appreciated that he was honest about the outcomes I could expect and didn't try to rush me into surgery as many doctors do. I was able to ask every question I had and I never felt rushed.
Chris – Sep 19, 2018
Hi Chris. Thank you for your 5 star rating and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
I was not happy with the care at this group. Dr. Van Sice did was treating me for a fractured collarbone. He misdiagnosed my injury and did not follow up with the injury progress. I am now at another ortho group who are working to repair my injury. I would not recommend Dr. Van Sice to anyone.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Ken C in West Palm Beach, FL – Aug 22, 2018
Ken thanks for accepting my call, and the...Read More
Never go here
Emily – May 24, 2018
Sorry for the negative negative experience. This...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
I was referred to the office of Dr. Van Sice by my sister and was so glad for the recommendation. I needed a second rotator repair, with complications and I must say that I was very impressed with both Dr. Van Sice and his staff. The office is immaculate, well run and on-time. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and Dr. Van Sice is an expert in his field. This is my first surgery of many that I was extremely happy with the outcome, follow up care and recovery time. Thank you!!!
Kim Fauser in Tequesta, FL – May 17, 2018
Thank you Kim for your 5 star rating and your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
Dr. Van Sice is one of those doctors who only cares about insurance compensation and making money. If your case doesn’t lead him to making another dollar, he won’t help you. My father was a vascular surgeon for 40 years and a man of integrity. He left medicine purely because of the attitude exhibited by Wade that seeped into this field. Patients with especially difficult cases should find another doctor. This one is heartless.
May 15, 2018
Anyone who knows me knows this is not true. Not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
Dr Van Sice performed surgery on my shattered knee cap. He call the day after surgery to check on me. My 1st post op visit he was delayed in surgery but I chose to keep my appointment which wound up to be 2 hours later but Dr Van Sice still took the time to sit with me and explain the extensive surgery. He listened to my concerns about my recovery and reassured me that I would get through this. His staff are always helpful with anything I need. Always a pleasure to go to my appointments.
Deborah in Jupiter FL – Mar 11, 2018
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?
Dr Van Sice listened to what I had to say answered all my questions. After my surgery a family member called on my behalf to ask a question. Within minutes he was on the phone answering the question. He cares about his patients.
Pat A in Florida – Feb 18, 2018
Dr. Van Sice's Reply –
We thank you for your review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wade Van Sice, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Van Sice?