Dr. Wade Reardon, MD

Dr. Wade Reardon, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Wade Reardon, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Greenville, SC. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Read his story

113 Doctors Dr

Greenville, SC 29605

Learn about Dr. Reardon

See how frequently Dr. Reardon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stye
Eye Infections
Keratitis

Dr. Reardon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Reardon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Reardon "Patients, I try to treat you like family. Please note that this site may be trying to sell your information to a third party. Further, please investigate their business practices by checking out the consumer affairs website to see how they conduct business. I have the link listed above in my profile for your convenience."

This content was provided by Dr. Reardon "Patients, I try to treat you like I would my own family.

Please note that this site may be trying to sell your information to a third party.  Further, please investigate their business practices, by checking out the consumer affairs website to see how they conduct business.  I have the link listed above in my profile for your convenience. "

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Reardon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Relaxing Incisions, Corneal
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Medical School | Graduated 2011
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Reardon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reardon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reardon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reardon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reardon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reardon to family and friends
Dr. Reardon's Performance
in North Charleston, SC |
Dr. Reardon and I had a bad interaction before, but I must confess he made an honest effort to correct the situation and he and I have come to a mutual agreement. I commend him for his effort to reach out and correct the situation. I think he has grown to be very aware of the power he possess of the gifts God gave him and his responsibility to help others understand him and his services.
in Taylors, SC |
I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Reardon at Southern Eye! He is the absolute best. He is caring, patient and a wonderful surgeon. I am a very anxious person and he totally put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Reardon for your eyecare needs! Both surgeries went very well and totally happy with results.
in Greenville, SC |
Dr. Reardon is so personable and intentional to explain details to me. You can tell he truly cares about his patients.
in Greer, SC |
Thank You Doctor Reardon for Re Gifting me with amazing clarity of vision following Cataract Surgery on my right eye this time. Again I am extremely grateful for your skillful work, for the quality of care and most importantly for your empathy which calmed all my fears. It will always be my pleasure to recommend you to any one in need of an excellent Ophthalmologist.
in Greenville, SC |
I recently moved to the Greenville area. Before my appointment I spoke with another ophthalmologist who I saw prior to the move. He happened to know and highly recommend Dr. Reardon. I was not disappointed, Dr. Reardon put me at ease from the moment I met him. He explained everything about my appointment with utmost clarity, professionalism and respect.
in Taylors, SC |
Dr. Reardon impressed me with his skill and knowledge. He was very friendly and reassuring that all would be well, and he was right. Although obviously a very busy doctor he took time to explain procedures and answer all questions thoroughly. I highly recommend him. His manner is relaxed yet professional.
in Mauldin, SC |
I was having a hard time seeing even when wearing my glasses. After cataract surgery on both eyes, everything is bright and beautiful and I have no need for my glasses. Dr Reardon explained the procedure and made sure everything went well. I would recommend him to anyone dealing with issues with their eyesight.
in Simpsonville, SC |
Dr. Reardon was thorough in his examination and explanation of what he was going to do and what I could expect. The results were amazing and have complete confidence in his abilities. He is a true 'gentleman' with a warm sense of humor. Yes, the wait time was longer than I would have like....but....he is worth the wait.
in Greenville, SC |
Dr. Reardon was very personable and detailed in telling me what to expect in my upcoming cataract surgery. Answered all my questions and concerns. The operation went smoothly with no complications or problems. Follow-up was equally good and professional..
in Greer, SC |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Reardon performing my cataract surgery! He explained in detail options available regarding my condition to review, understand and make decisions. Dr. Reardon and his staff put me at ease during the entire process and delivered results more than I expected. I left the surgery center with the ability to see things I previously struggled to enjoy! The day after was absolutely amazing and one week later I am thrilled! Thank you Dr. Reardon!
Have you seen Dr. Wade Reardon, MD?
Are you Dr. Reardon?