Dr. Wade Larsen, MD

Dr. Wade Larsen, MD

General Surgery | Male | 50 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Larsen specializes in General Surgery and practices in Layton, UT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Larsen? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Larsen's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Larsen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Larsen

Dr. Larsen accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Larsen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Larsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Larsen to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Larsen
Dr. Larsen's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (8)
in Salt Lake City, Utah |
I was apprehensive about getting a screening colonoscopy, and even put it off for a couple of years. But Dr. Larsen and his team made this a remarkably easy, pain-free experience. Highly recommended!
in Kaysville, UT |
I highly recommend Dr Larsen. I had a hernia operation performed on 8 September 2016. I am sixty-nine and this was my first, surgery. It has been almost three weeks and I am feeling better each day. I feel that Dr Larsen is highly qualified and a "Surgeon's Surgeon". He has my complete trust and I highly recommend him. See my poem - "Surgery - 8 September 2016". Darwin Henry Beuning, MSgt, USAF (Retired} American Poet
in Clearfield, Utah |
Dr. Larsen is the best! He's done about 4 to 5 hernia surgerys on me. He truly cares about his patients. He has always been the very good to me. And his nurse Pam Ransom, is my favorite nurse. I have given his name to everyone and will continue to do so. He will always be the best to me.
in Clearfield Utah |
I came to Dr.Larsen for help.When two other doctor's in Ogden, messed me up.He has been a great doctor to have.I think he is a wonderful doctor. And pleased he is one of many great doctor's I have looking out for me.Last year Dr. Larsen saved my life in 2015.
in Hooper Utah |
My husband was seen at Davis Hospital ER satellite in Roy. We were sent to the hospital and told he would have emergency surgery. Dr Larsen didn't even come into our room for 4 hrs, to tell us that he wasn't going to perform surgery and just keep him on an IV antibiotic. we had a 2nd opinion and surgery was performed that saved my husbands life . If we stayed in Dr Larsens care my husband would have gone septic and died.
Have you seen Dr. Wade Larsen, MD?
Are you Dr. Larsen?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.