Dr. Wade Carlson, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Wade Carlson, MD
Dr. Wade Carlson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Peoria, IL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Carlson is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.

Dr. Carlson's Experience

See how Dr. Carlson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carlson

Dr. Carlson accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Carlson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Carlson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Carlson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carlson to family and friends
1.0
Dr. Carlson's Performance
Omaha, NE |
Very poor, I was looking for a new doctor when I moved to this area. He spent about 10-15 minutes with me and that was it. Was not talkative, did not seem interested in what I was trying to talk to him about. I do not recommend him as a doctor
in peoria il |
I wouldn't recommend Dr Carlson to my worst enemy. Quite frankly he is a jerk and has a horrible bedside manner. DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE GETS IN THERE MISDIAGNOSES HIS PATIENTS AND THEN LEAVES THE ROOM.
peoria il |
Dr Carlson just seemed like it was just a job. I don't feel he cares about me or my issues. Just wants to get in get it done and get out. I think it's so sad that most Dr.'s just feel that we are a paycheck for them and I definitely felt like he was a robot and gave me a diagnosis that I didn't even have and prescribed a cream for me and sent me on my way. I got a second opinion and Dr. Carlson gave me the wrong diagnosis. I definitely do not feel that he cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Wade Carlson, MD?
Are you Dr. Carlson?

Compare Dr. Carlson

Dr. Carlson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Carlson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Carlson's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Carlson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Carlson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Il Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Carlson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carlson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Carlson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Carlson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.