Dr. Wade Butaud, MD

Dr. Wade Butaud, MD

Family Medicine | Male

My love of all aspects of medicine and for personal relationships led me to the specialty of Family Medicine. Some of the things I enjoy include caring for expectant mothers, delivering babies, working in the challenging ICU, doing procedures in the ER, thinking through challenging problems on the medicine floors, and operating with the surgeons. After doing an endoscopic fellowship, I now enjoy performing colonoscopies for my patient who are at that time in life. I look forward to serving you.

FULL SPECTRUM CARE I trained in the #1 ranked Family Medicine residency in the nation in Ventura County. Because of this, I offer a very wide variety of services to you. This ranges from pediatric care, adolescent care, adult care, geriatric care, and even hospice and end of life care. I formerly delivered babies but have chosen not to continue to do that. I have several Family Practice partners and OB partners who provide excellent care. I continue to care for patients in the hospital and ICU who are quite ill, which gives me a better perspective on care for my office patients. I love Canyon View Medical Group and feel like my partners and I practice good evidence based medicine. I look forward to serving you.

Dr. Butaud's Experience

See how Dr. Butaud's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Butaud

Dr. Butaud accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Butaud has admitting privileges.

Dr. Butaud's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Butaud to family and friends
Dr. Butaud Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received good service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

Dr. Butaud's Performance
in Spanish Fork, Utah |
I was fortunate to meet Dr Butaud in an urgent care visit. He was professional, kind and respectful. Since that visit, I have decided to see him for all of my family's general health needs. He places high importance on family and people and it is evident when you meet with him. He has been proactive in helping me find the proper treatment and solutions to my problems. He takes the time to listen and explain the treatment that is needed. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know and love.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I've wrote a review once and saw it was deleted. I'm following up because Dr. Butaud pressured the family not to have my gma have hip surgery after breaking it. She wanted to make her feel comfortable and let her pass. Well that was about 2 months ago and my grandma is now walking. I'm extremely angry with him because he told us how selfish we were and made my gma have extreme anxiety. I've been to amazing doctors in the past, have NEVER seen such a heartless person as Dr. Buthaud.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
At a recent visit, Dr. Butaud gave me a handout to help with treating different symptoms related to colds, sinus infections, etc... I was so appreciative of him taking the time to type up this page for his patients in an effort to teach and treat- not just put a bandaid on the problem. His commitment to my wellbeing and overall health has been incredible. I've never had a care provider who spends as much time and effort as he has and I'm forever grateful for his kind and watchful care over me.
Have you seen Dr. Wade Butaud, MD?
Are you Dr. Butaud?

Compare Dr. Butaud

FULL SPECTRUM CARE

I trained in the #1 ranked Family Medicine residency in the nation in Ventura County.  Because of this, I offer a very wide variety of services to you.  This ranges from pediatric care, adolescent care, adult care, geriatric care, and even hospice and end of life care.  I formerly delivered babies but have chosen not to continue to do that.  I have several Family Practice partners and OB partners who provide excellent care.  I continue to care for patients in the hospital and ICU who are quite ill, which gives me a better perspective on care for my office patients.

I love Canyon View Medical Group and feel like my partners and I practice good evidence based medicine.  I look forward to serving you.

Dr. Butaud's Care Philosophy

Dr. Butaud says...

I also love to care for those trying to be more healthy.  I truly believe a healthy and balanced lifestyle can improve your happiness and quality of life.  I love to help people lose weight in a natural way.

Dr. Butaud says...

I love procedures and working with my hands.  I perform biopsies, skin care, laceration repair, and fracture care.  I did specialized training in colonoscopies and endoscopies and currently perform those at Mountain View Hospital.  Because of that special training I have been involved in diagnosing and treating gastrointestinal issues from constipation to celiac to hemorrhoids and hemorrhoid removal.

Dr. Butaud says...

Dr. Butaud's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Butaud has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Butaud's Board Certifications

Advanced (Endoscopic) Procedures For Family Medicine

Completed in 2013

Texas A&M University / Main Campus

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Butaud does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Butaud and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine