Dr. Warren Oberle, MD

Dr. Warren Oberle, MD

Urology | Male

Georgia Urology 1700 Hospital South Dr Ste 201 Austell, GA 30106 Get Directions

Dr. Oberle is a board certified urologist who specializes in advanced laparoscopy and robotic surgery. He was the first surgeon on the east coast to use Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery or "scarless surgery" to remove a kidney through the belly button in 2008. He uses his skills in Robotics and minimally invasive surgery to treat Prostate, Kidney and Bladder cancer as well as benign diseases such as kidney stones, vaginal prolapse and ureteral obstruction.

Dr. Warren Oberle, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Austell, GA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Oberle is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center, Piedmont Mountainside Hospital, Wellstar Cobb Hospital, Wellstar Kennestone Hospital, Piedmont Hospital, Northside Hospital and Northside Hospital Cherokee.

Dr. Oberle's Experience

See how Dr. Oberle's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Oberle

Dr. Oberle accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Oberle has admitting privileges.

Dr. Oberle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oberle to family and friends
Dr. Oberle's Performance
in White, Ga |
Dr. Warren Oberle and staff were absolutely Wonderful! Kind, caring and very attentive. Didn't have to wait a long time in reception area or in the room. I live in White, Georgia and went to the Austell office; well worth the drive! Thank You Dr. Oberle and Staff! Y'all definitely got your calling right! SLM
in Acworth, GA |
I've spent 5 years in hell, fighting chronic infections in one of my kidneys, which was injured in a surgical accident. I've met with urological surgeons, seeking to have my injured kidney removed, but it wasn't until I met with Dr. Oberle that I felt respected & truly listened to. He did not treat me condescendingly, he gave me all of my options, & helped me understand the gravity of living with one kidney, & I'm now awaiting surgery without fear. Dr Oberle truly cares & I highly recommend him.
in Marietta, Ga. |
I was very pleased with Dr. Oberle. He spent a good amount of time with me. I was very satisfied with my visit with him.
in Powder Springs, GA |
Great Dr. Good sense of humor Explains things well Nice small fingers
in Ball Ground, Ga. |
Dr. Oberle is extremely knowledgeable. He truly cares about his patients and does what is best for them. He is very straightforward and tells you the truth. He is very caring and his confidence is very comforting.
My father has a history of prostate cancer so I wanted to make sure all is well. Dr. Oberle took time and explained prostate cancer risks. He answered my questions and made the exam as comfortable as something like that can be. The staff and nurses were also courteous. I would definitely recommend Dr. Oberle.
in Smyrna, GA |
he removed my prosate very got job thank you ken
in Canton, GA |
Very considerate and professional. Took my questions and fears very seriously. Very personable to speak with. Speaks language that you can understand. Not all medical terminology to confuse you. He takes his time at your appointment, listening to what you have to say. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has to deal with. If necessary, I would go back to him without hesitation.
in Smyrna, GA |
Everyone is a health professional. As long as I remain in this area Dr Oberle and his staff will treat me. I have had between 6-10 visits but with my cancer I will be visiting Dr Oberle's office once a month for the rest of my life. As you can see I trust the Dr and his staff with my life.
in Cartersville, GA |
One of the best, doctors,very professional, friendly,and all ways on time, God blessed Dr.Oberle and staff,thank you.
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Oberle carefully explained the minor outpatient surgery choices for my BPH. He then went over the steps in the "Resum" procedure, leaving me with a confident and comfortable feeling about what may make some men unnecessarily apprehensive. I look forward to our engagement and the results to follow. I highly recommend Dr. Oberle to all prospective patients.
in Douglasville, GA |
super good doctor. Excellent in every way. Highly knowledgeable in his profession.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Oberle is one of the best. I have had multiple kidney stones which come on extremely fast, and end with a bang. He has been there for me since the first one. Dr Oberle is extremely personable, compassionate, reliable, and knowledgeable. I encourage anyone in need of a Urologist to check him out. The office is clean and staff is helpful and up beat. I am thankful I have found such a great doctor!
in Marietta, GA |
Very pleasant, professional and thorough. He took all the time I needed to answer my questions fully. I highly recommend him.
in Austell, Ga |
Very pleasant and personable doctor. Always professional and I've had very good results from his treatment.
in Mableton, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Oberle to any one needing the services of a Urologist. When I leave the office after a visit with Dr. Oberle I know exactly where I stand with my illness and the game plan we will use for the best treatment. Eugene S, Carbonell
in Smyrna, GA |
Competent, professional, understanding, fully explains everything, I highly recommend him for your urology needs.
in Canton, GA |
Absolutely the best surgeon I have ever met. Dr. Oberle is knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate, and has impeccable bedside manner. He genuinely cares about this patients. After having bad experiences with another urology surgeon, I met with Dr. Oberle and immediately felt comfortable with him. He takes the time to listen to my concerns. No doubt, he is one of the best in his field.
I definitely would recommend Dr. Oberle he's very compassionate and every question I had he explained throughly to me. His staff is also friendly and returned phone calls in a swift manor. I was very lucky to have been treated by him!! A big thank you to Dr. Oberle!
in Marietta, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Oberle. He has a great attitude and extremely knowledgeable. After the operation he would check with me on a regular basis and take the time to answer all my questions. He showed a genuine level of concern and really provided a great of support after the operation. I called several times after hours and his nurse called me back immediately. This in itself was a big plus. It 4 weeks after surgery and everything is great!!! Thank You Dr. Oberle
Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Oberle is very professional and extremely knowledgable in his area of expertise. He is a great listener and shares your concern when a medical problem arises. Dr. Oberle is very thorough in explaining any issues and your treatment plan to make sure you are confident every step of the way. I would recommend Dr. Oberle to anyone without any hesitation.
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Oberle is one of the best Doctor that I have ever known. He is very knowledgable with great attitude. He gave me a new hope on life
in Kennesaw, GA |
I felt that Dr. Oberle really cared about my problem. He listened to my concerns and made me feel very comfortable with his explanations and with his caring attitude..
in Peachtree City, GA |
Wonderful doctor with an impeccable bedside manner. I would recommend him to both family and friends.
in Mableton, Ga |
Dr. Oberle is very kind, considerate and knows what hes doing. Thank you. Dr. Oberle to you and your very kind staff! Great!!!
in Hiram, GA |
Excellent experience I would recommend Dr. Oberle to others for treatment.
in Mableton, GA |
Very Professional Office from the receptionist to nursing staff. My health concerns and questions were answered to my satisfaction. My medication was explained and a course of treatment set . The Physcians are wonderful and took the time to explain what was happening and how we were going to improve my health.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Oberle is exactly what you'd expect from a superior healthcare provider. He is extremely knowledgeable on the current procedures and treatments in his field and handled my patient insecurities and questions with ease. In addition to my ongoing medical care my wife and I trusted him with my vasectomy and couldn't have been happier with the results.
in Mableton, GA |
He is a caring compassionate Doctor. When I was diagnosed with prostate cancer Dr Oberle really took his time with me. He explained every option in detail - all the positives and negatives were explained until I understood exactly how they worked and what the expectations were. He spent the time with me answering every question I had. Thankfully I am now cancer free!! I could not recommend a doctor more highly.
Marietta, GA |
Dr. Oberle was very informative, open to questions, and very empathetic about how the diagnosis was impacting me.
in Austell, GA |
Very good experience
Have you seen Dr. Warren Oberle, MD?
Are you Dr. Oberle?

Compare Dr. Oberle

Dr. Oberle's Care Philosophy

Dr. Oberle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Oberle has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Oberle's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch

Graduated in 2000

University Of Maryland Medical System
    Abilene Christian University

Dr. Oberle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oberle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Orchiectomy
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Partial Nephrectomy
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Total Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Bladder Reconstruction With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry