Dr. W. Matthew White, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Dr. White

W. Matthew White, MD

800a 5th Ave Ste 502a New York, NY 10065

Dr. W. Matthew White, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. He is affiliated with medical facilities NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital and NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. White to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. White with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. White

Dr. White

Dr. White is an incredible surgeon who did an outstanding job repairing a previous nose injury in a subtle, superb way. Dr. White and his office staff are kind, compassionate and thorough. We are thrilled with the results and so grateful for this outstanding practitioner and his skill.
Aug 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Dr. White did my face lift perfectly, tastefully, and safely. He’s available before and after the procedure, and is generous with his time in follow up visits. I recommend him wholeheartedly.
Susan M. – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Dr White did an outstanding job with my nose and I can breathe wonderfully. Prior to the surgery, Dr White assured me that, though my case was a challenging one (a revision from a prior septo/rhino 10yrs ago), he would not end the surgery until it was the best possible finished product. It’s over a month later and I can confidently say that he is nothing short of a top-notch surgeon. My finished nose is great and Dr White encourages follow-up visits. Furthermore, he (and his office manager, Steffanie) takes the time to meet with you and ensure you’re taken care of throughout all steps of the process: before, during surgery, and for a while after. Dr White’s staff, especially Steffanie, is best-in-class. Steffanie (and all staff) treated me with care, respect, and took a genuine interest in my feelings and what I hoped to accomplish through the surgery. Follow-ups were frequent, personal, and appreciated. I cannot underscore enough what a difference this makes.
Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Words can not explain how grateful and happy I am that I choose Dr.White. I had a septoplasty done. Dr.white did an excellent job. I do not regret one moment of this procedure from beginning to end. I had an amazing recovery no bruising very minimal pain. Please don’t hesitate to have a procedure done with Dr.White you are in great hands. Also his staff is amazing and Steffanie is a sweet heart.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
I was referred to Dr. White by my ENT, Dr. Ward on 86th street in Manhattan, who is incredible, by the way. Dr. White took a walk-in appointment with me the day my doctor called him to assist on a septoplasty surgery. His office space has a modern/glamorous design and everyone there treats you incredibly well. His assistant, Stephanie, acts like she knows what she’s talking about, and she definitely does. That’s a good thing. I didn’t opt for cosmetic surgery to fix a bit of a crooked nose/s
Justin DeSantis in New York, NY – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
I selected Dr. White after conducting a simple google search. I really appreciated his natural approach to facial surgery. After my first consultation I knew I wanted him to perform my rhinoplasty. He spent ample time discussing my needs, evaluating my nasal structure, and mocking up images. Before the surgery his Practice Manager, Steffanie, was the BEST. She spent nearly an hour discussing all of the pre- and post-op recovery requirements. She even provided me with healing medications that hel
Kelly Benoit in New York, NY – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
I can't recommend Dr. White enough. Once I sat down with him to discuss my surgery, I knew I didn't need to look any further for the right surgeon for me. He is sincere, knowledgeable, and professional, and I felt extremely comfortable in his care. At several weeks post-op, I couldn't be happier with my decision and am already thrilled with my results. Because of Dr. White and his wonderful staff, I felt completely prepared for my surgery and knew what to expect post-op.
Alissa A. in New York, NY – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Phenomenal. Dr White is highly skilled and professional. I still look like me only much much better. I wish I had done this sooner. Can not recommend Dr White highly enough.
New York – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
If you are considering rhinoplasty, RUN don’t walk to Dr. White! He and his office staff are kind, caring, and professional. Dr. White is the best. He and his office made me feel so at ease with the whole process. They were always available to me before during and after the surgery. I now have the nose that I always wanted (and I can finally breathe!) He has truly changed my whole life.
Nicola in New York, NY – Jun 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Dr. White is the best! I went to him with concerns with my nose. I wanted both functional and cosmetics things fixed about my nose. He was great through the whole experience. I have never had any type of surgery before so I was nervous and he helped me stay calm. He made the whole experience amazing! The whole office is so sweet and helpful, especially Steffanie, she answered all my questions I had and was very helpful through the whole experience. My nose looks amazing and Dr. White is amazing!
Catherine in New Jersey – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Dr. White performed nasal septum surgery on me-it was a fix from over 20 years ago from a different doctor. I was unable to breathe out of my right side & I was willing to live like that because I very scared to have surgery again. After years of suffering and after I found Dr. White - I decided to have the surgery. It has been one of the best decisions of my life. I can fully breathe & I feel like myself again. Dr. White is a true artist my nose looks amazing and I get compliments all the time.
Heather in New York, NY – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
I have seen Dr. White for several years for varied medical reasons. He has been phenomenal each time. Dr. White listens. He is sensitive to my medical needs, my comfort level, and my time. He recognizes the responsibility he has when one is under his care, and so he never disappoints. He has called me on weekends, and he never sounds busy either in the office or on the phone, even though he is probably one of the busiest doctors in NYC. I wholeheartedly recommend him.
Rye Brook – Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. White?

Dr. White takes the time to carefully listen to each patient's individual goals. He works with you to develop a collaborative vision of the results he...Read more

I am a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon with a clinical practice that focuses primarily on cosmetic rejuvenation of the face and neck. I completed...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery