Dr. W. Matthew White, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male

Dr. White

W. Matthew White, MD

800A 5th Ave Ste 502A New York, NY 10065

Dr. W. Matthew White, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. He graduated from Medical College Of Ohio and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. White

Dr. White?
Dr. White's Performance
What People Say About Dr. W. Matthew White, MD
Dr. White did my face lift perfectly, tastefully, and safely. He’s available before and after the procedure, and is generous with his time in follow up visits. I recommend him wholeheartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Dr White did an outstanding job with my nose and I can breathe wonderfully. Prior to the surgery, Dr White assured me that, though my case was a challenging one (a revision from a prior septo/rhino 10yrs ago), he would not end the surgery until it was the best possible finished product. It’s over a month later and I can confidently say that he is nothing short of a top-notch surgeon. My finished nose is great and Dr White encourages follow-up visits. Furthermore, he (and his office manager, Steffanie) takes the time to meet with you and ensure you’re taken care of throughout all steps of the process: before, during surgery, and for a while after. Dr White’s staff, especially Steffanie, is best-in-class. Steffanie (and all staff) treated me with care, respect, and took a genuine interest in my feelings and what I hoped to accomplish through the surgery. Follow-ups were frequent, personal, and appreciated. I cannot underscore enough what a difference this makes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Words can not explain how grateful and happy I am that I choose Dr.White. I had a septoplasty done. Dr.white did an excellent job. I do not regret one moment of this procedure from beginning to end. I had an amazing recovery no bruising very minimal pain. Please don’t hesitate to have a procedure done with Dr.White you are in great hands. Also his staff is amazing and Steffanie is a sweet heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
I was referred to Dr. White by my ENT, Dr. Ward on 86th street in Manhattan, who is incredible, by the way. Dr. White took a walk-in appointment with me the day my doctor called him to assist on a septoplasty surgery. His office space has a modern/glamorous design and everyone there treats you incredibly well. His assistant, Stephanie, acts like she knows what she’s talking about, and she definitely does. That’s a good thing. I didn’t opt for cosmetic surgery to fix a bit of a crooked nose/s
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
I selected Dr. White after conducting a simple google search. I really appreciated his natural approach to facial surgery. After my first consultation I knew I wanted him to perform my rhinoplasty. He spent ample time discussing my needs, evaluating my nasal structure, and mocking up images. Before the surgery his Practice Manager, Steffanie, was the BEST. She spent nearly an hour discussing all of the pre- and post-op recovery requirements. She even provided me with healing medications that hel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
I can't recommend Dr. White enough. Once I sat down with him to discuss my surgery, I knew I didn't need to look any further for the right surgeon for me. He is sincere, knowledgeable, and professional, and I felt extremely comfortable in his care. At several weeks post-op, I couldn't be happier with my decision and am already thrilled with my results. Because of Dr. White and his wonderful staff, I felt completely prepared for my surgery and knew what to expect post-op.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Phenomenal. Dr White is highly skilled and professional. I still look like me only much much better. I wish I had done this sooner. Can not recommend Dr White highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
If you are considering rhinoplasty, RUN don’t walk to Dr. White! He and his office staff are kind, caring, and professional. Dr. White is the best. He and his office made me feel so at ease with the whole process. They were always available to me before during and after the surgery. I now have the nose that I always wanted (and I can finally breathe!) He has truly changed my whole life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Dr. White is the best! I went to him with concerns with my nose. I wanted both functional and cosmetics things fixed about my nose. He was great through the whole experience. I have never had any type of surgery before so I was nervous and he helped me stay calm. He made the whole experience amazing! The whole office is so sweet and helpful, especially Steffanie, she answered all my questions I had and was very helpful through the whole experience. My nose looks amazing and Dr. White is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?
Dr. White performed nasal septum surgery on me-it was a fix from over 20 years ago from a different doctor. I was unable to breathe out of my right side & I was willing to live like that because I very scared to have surgery again. After years of suffering and after I found Dr. White - I decided to have the surgery. It has been one of the best decisions of my life. I can fully breathe & I feel like myself again. Dr. White is a true artist my nose looks amazing and I get compliments all the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W. Matthew White, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. White?

Dr. White takes the time to carefully listen to each patient's individual goals. He works with you to develop a collaborative vision of the results he can achieve. He has a unique ability to envision the potential beauty in each woman's face. Dr. Whi...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Medical College Of Ohio
The Ohio State University

Dr. White accepts

Dr. White accepts the following insurance:

AvMed

• Botox® Injection
  • Broken Nose
  • Brow Lift
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

W. Matthew White, MD

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. White treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)