Dr. W Boam, MD

Dr. W Boam, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. W Boam, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Riverton, UT. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Boam is affiliated with Riverton Hospital and Intermountain Medical Center.

Dr. Boam's Experience

See how Dr. Boam's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boam

Dr. Boam accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Boam has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boam to family and friends
    Dr. Boam's Performance
    in West Jordan, UT |
    Dr Boam has been our family doctor for about 18 years. He is terrific. He is very attentive, compassionate and a great diagnostian. He remembers what is going on with us from visit to visit and has been a great advocate for us when we have to go to a specialist. I'm glad he is younger than me so I continue to see him as I age.
    Midvale, UT |
    Dr. Boam has always been very helpful and listens to what I have to say. He has really worked with both my wife and I on anything we come in to the office to discuss.
    in Sacramento, CA |
    He is my new go-to family doctor. He made such a difference in my life by getting me the right medication. He was thorough in his examination to make certain of my problem. An excellent listener and communicator. I'm grateful or his caring attitude and knowledge base.
    in South Jordan, UT |
    How very impressive is Dr. Boam! He addressed all of our concerns, spending more time with us than other doctors I've had over my 64 years. I felt at ease and was able to talk about my concerns; this is unusual as many doctors seem unapproachable. How fortunate we were that he was accepting new patients. His staff is so very friendly! I really like the Granger Patient Portal. Thank you! Thank you!
    in West Jordan UT |
    After multiple visits from multiple doctors over the year we were pretty much just rushed out of all of our visits with antibiotics. Dr. Boam went the extra mile on our very first visit and caught something that everyone else missed or didn't care to check, he saved my husbands life, we feel very fortunate to have come across this Dr. And would recommend him to anyone.
    West Jordan, UT |
    He has been our family doctor for 13 yrs. He helped me through major depression and anxiety. He coordinated my husband's MS side effects/ home health care and wheelchair Procurement, When we had to stay in the hospital he was very prompt and caring with visits and information. He explains the situation and gives you options-he listens and together we make decisions. Now that the kids are married-they have both and their families have gone back to Dr Boam after trying other doctors
    Have you seen Dr. W Boam, MD?
    Are you Dr. Boam?

Dr. Boam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Boam has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boam's Board Certifications

• Infectious Diseases
    • Injuries
    • Menopause
    • Pneumonia
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci

Graduated in 1992

Tripler Army Med Center

Dr. Boam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage