Family Medicine  |
Dr. Vyvyan Sun, MD
Dr. Vyvyan Sun, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

3511 W Market St Ste A

Greensboro, NC 27403

Learn about Dr. Sun

Dr. Sun's Experience

Dr. Sun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Trident Musc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Trident Musc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Sun has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sun to family and friends
Dr. Sun's Performance
Dr. Sun was presented herself in a professional manner. She answered my questions. She listened to what I had to say. We discussed my treatment plan together. I was very satisfied with me visit.
Just an annual physical. Great care s always!
I hurt my back, and Dr. Sun saw me the same day I called. I got a prescription that gave me immediate relief, and advice about how to heal long-term and reduce the chances of doing this to myself again.
New patient with Dr. Sun. Very professional and very polite staff!
I was seen immediately and treated for poison oak.
I had a great experience. Dr. Sun was WONDERFUL. The staff were all very nice and pleasant. The wait was short. The visit was very informative and nice.
prefect!!!!
I had a good experience at my physical
Very pleased with the entire last minute experience. prompt, efficient and simple!
It was a very thorough exam and discussion. I received a very good report of excellent health.
I felt that Dr. Sun took time to examine me and asked me questions to be sure to diagnose my systems correctly.
It was a great experience. Quick scheduling and Dr. Sun always takes the time to listen and understand before making recommendations.
Very fast appointment!! Courteous people and Dr Sun is very good.
As a new patient, I wasn't sure what to expect from office staff. Everyone I encountered was pleasant. Dr. Sun is very pleasant. She actually listened and responded to what I said! The nurse was friendly and informative. All in all, I truly appreciated this visit!
Dr. Sun is a wonderful and compassionate provider. Great to have her available when Dr. Harris is not able to see me.
I was seen at my appointment time and was examined by Dr Sun who diagnosed my health issue and prescribed an antibiotic for my bronchitis She's an awesome doctor and I would highly recommend her and would also see her again. I was very pleased with her.
Dr. Vyvyan Sun was great. Very professional and friendly. She always makes me feel so comfortable when I come in for an appiotment.
Dr. Sun is very sweet! Easy to talk to and truly walks through each of her treatment plans for you.
Dr. Sun is always very personable and wastes no time. I got a quick flu test and prescription and was on my way.
I was treated very respectfully by everyone. They were helpful with any questions and very nice.
It was an easy visit. I was on time, check-in went smoothly. The visit was simple in that it was to update the doctor on things in order for her to adjust the dosage amount and authorize continuation of a prescription. Dr. Sun was friendly, engaging, helpful the whole time and I left feeling good about the experience. Thank you!
Very pleasant and professional, answered all my questions and took time to talk with me she is awesome!
I was received by two nurse or doctor assistants and was cared for professionally. After their preliminary visit. Of course the interaction with doctor Sun was great. I always appreciate her smile, candor, and professionalism. The nurses providing the blood work service was great as well. They were very professional and attentive.
Everything went well. Dr sun saw me within 10 minutes of my arrival. We spoke of changing my pharmacy to Costco. Very professional!
Quick and efficient.
Productive and efficient
Check in was quick and easy and the staff was very helpful. Overall it was a great visit start to finish.
Dr. Sun is very good listening and follow up on medication
The folks at Eagle Family Medicine at Triad always treat me well and everything was very efficient. Dr. Sun, as well as her nurse, listened to me and did not rush me. My lab results were very fast and easy to access on the patient portal.
Dr. Sun is always so patient and thorough. I always feel comfortable talking with her about any health issues I may be experiencing.
Got in very quickly and out very quickly. Great experience. Thank you, Dr. Sun.
Dr. Sun answered all of my questions and was very professional and courteous.
I saw Dr. Sun for a suspected sinus infection. She was very courteous and took time to listen to my symptoms.
It's always good be there with y'all
I was taken back to the room early. Dr. Dunn walked in right on time. She took the time to exam and chat about my concerns. I was in and out in less then 20 minutes
I did not have to wait to see Dr Sun, I got in within 5 min of my scheduled app time. She took the time to make sure we went over all my symptoms and that I understood the medications I needed to take
The nurse was friendly and thorough. Dr. Sun was prompt and addressed all my questions and suggested a proactive course of action to treat a possible cholesterol issue.
6 month check up for blood pressure medication.
Its always the same good experience
Dr. Sun is alway available the week I need her and attentive to my needs when I see her. I'm happy a friend referred her to be my doctor!
Awesome service. Excellent physician!
I had great service
Seen promptly and diagnosed quickly.
as usual Dr Sun is always on time and I really appreciate that.She answers all questions and I feel she is a very good doctor.
Dr. Sun went over everything possible. She answered all of my questions and was very efficient. I also did not have to wait a long time for her. She's very personalsble and I would recommend her to anyone.
100 Percent Excellent Service very accommodating, honest,realistic,highly recommend her for future references.
I had a normal doctors visit. Dr.Sun was very attentive and I felt like she did her job very well.
Great doctor she seem very knowledgeable and listens well.
got appointment quickly after calling. wait time was very minimal. pleased with doctor
Was able to get an appointment the same day I called in for poison ivy treatment. Dr. Sun was very professional and cordial.
Have you seen Dr. Vyvyan Sun, MD?
Are you Dr. Sun?