Dr. Vytautas Pukis, MD

Dr. Vytautas Pukis, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 37 years old

39 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Pukis specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Huntsville, AL. He practices at 5 locations.

Are you Dr. Pukis? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pukis' Experience

See how Dr. Pukis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pukis

Dr. Pukis accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pukis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pukis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pukis to family and friends
3.6
Experience with Dr. Pukis
Dr. Pukis' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (34)
in Huntsville, AL |
Short wait time. Friendly and supportive staff :) Highly recommended!!
in Huntsville , Al |
Dr.pukis is the best doctor in Alabama.you won't find a more understanding caring doc for his patients as dr pukis n his staff does I been going to him for a while the staff nurse practitioner s and Dr pukis go out if there way to make u better. Ty Freeman p allen
in Ardmore, AL |
Yes, he's sometimes in a hirry, but he's very intelligent and trustworthy. His NP's are top-notch and will spend more time with you. Very easy to get in for an appt, I highly recommend.
in Huntsville, AL |
We've been to this Dr several times - Had an MRI done in May 2016 and have been given the run around on the referral to Neuro Dr. Then I twisted my ankle ... went for an xray, the dr never examined my ankle, prescribed steroids (which they prescribe for EVERYTHING) took an xray. That was a week ago still no results from xray. The staff is always passing the buck saying that was so and so's job. Ive been going there for about a year. Stay away from this office!!
in Huntsville, AL |
office staff is rude - one person yelled at me. getting labs and med refills is a nightmare.
in Huntsville, AL |
Very intelligent with an excellent staff.
in Huntsville, AL |
I usually see an np, they always have been very pleasant. Dr. Pukis and the nurse practitioners go over everything with me and they take as much time as I need.
in huntsville al |
My experience was terrible he has uncompassionate nurse practioners who are rude. He spends like 3 minutes not listening just going uh huh then not examining you or looking into your records for proper care. It's like pulling teeth to get any paper filed or sent from them to other providers, he won't request your records.
in Huntsville, AL |
Dr. Pukis is nice, but in a hurry to get to the next patient. His office staff is not professional at all. I have asked for my records to be sent to my new doctor and between myself and the new doctors office staff we have asked at least 3 or 4 times since the middle of Feb. So now that I cannot trust them to do what by law they are suppose to do in 30 days I have to go to the office and wait till she has them copied so that I can take them to my new doctor.
in Huntsville, AL |
He is very nice doctor but his nurse practitioner is not nice a tall
in Huntsville, AL |
I have sever anxiety problems and Dr. Pukis is the only doctor that has listened to me and helped find a medication that works for me. I will recommend him to anyone needing a caring doctor.
in Hazel Green, AL |
My experience here was AWFUL! The staff is very rude, and Dr. Pukis spends 4-5 minutes per patient. I timed him on my 2nd visit- he spent 4 minutes in my room. His nurse wrote only 1 of my 4 symptoms down, so he didn't have info he needed and he wouldnt listen - was leaving the room while I was talking! He didn't examine me, didn't order any tests. He left off 2 of my 3 prescriptions; Wrote the other one wrong. Then pharmacist had to call him back again-it was still wrong! AVOID THIS DOCTOR!
Have you seen Dr. Vytautas Pukis, MD?
Are you Dr. Pukis?

Compare Dr. Pukis

Dr. Pukis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Pukis has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pukis' Board Certifications

Dr. Pukis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pukis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Huron Hospital

• Lithuanian

Dr. Pukis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pukis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pukis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pukis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results