Dr. Vuthy Leng, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 26 reviews.
Author:
Most caring Knowledgeable respectful Dr. I have ever got a chance to meet. The whole staff are fast Efficient and caring, I came in at the worst time in my life and now living a happier life because of this Dr. And the whole staff!
Author:
Dr.leng is a very good doctor and he cares about you and is honest and truthful about whats right for you I like him alot has a great heart for his patients
Author:
I am very satisfied with doctor Leng. He is smart, caring, determined to help, and his office and staff are top notch. Highly recommend.
Many years of great Service
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Leng's for over 15 years. He has a great demeanor ...friendly and always cheerful. Very compassionate and a great listener. The most competent doctor I have ever had. His staff is very friendly and make you feel at home as does Dr. Leng. No matter how busy he is, his focus stays with you. Thank you Dr. Leng and staff!!
Author:
Best doctor I’ve had. He turned my whole life around with being patient and understanding the problem.
Author:
Wonderful Clinic! The staff is all very friendly and helpful. Doctor Leng is so caring and probably the best doctor I have ever had. I am so glad I came to his clinic!
Author:
Patient of 9 years now and Dr. Leng is by far the best all around doctor I have ever met. Truly cares about your life and how you are doing. I have had great success with my suboxone treatment and Dr. Leng has helped with other life issues I have has as well. I look at him as a friend that has zero judgement. Not only is Dr. Leng amazing he has a top class team all around him. From the front desk help to the exam room. Come check them out you will see what I am talking about.
Author:
Been going to Dr Leng for a long time. Never a long wait. Always in a good mood. And happy to see me.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Leng for almost 10 years and feel that he is the best doctor I will ever have. He now sees both of my teenage boys and my wife. He has the best bed side manner of any medical practitioner I have come in contact with. He doesn’t give you a hard time for being human. He really helps you to be the best you can be. The office staff is probably the most friendly and accommodating group of people I have ever worked with. I can’t say enough good things about the Dr and his team
Author:
Dr. Leng was nice. I went to him because my insurance indicates that he is in the NW Physicians Network. However, his administrative lead (Nancy) is dismissive and rude and it's so hard to communicate through "normal" healthcare insurance issues.
Author:
This guy is amazing, I would send anyone here
Author:
I would recommend dr leng he has helped me through so much and not only is he a great dr he is one of the nicest guys I know I'm sure anyone who meets him can say the same
Author:
Have had two issues where I was told I would be contacted for follow up appointments with a specialist and heard nothing. His staff changes constantly as he uses cheep labor from local college never permanently employing anyone.
Author:
First fear for everyone is to find a doctor that cares about them, a doctor who when they are diagnosis is being determined, they make you feel comfortable about what's going on. Well Dr. Leng is that doctor, he is not just the best doctor there is, but is probably one of the greatest human beings I have ever had the pleasure. Thanks doc for all that you do... jesse