Dr. Vu P. Tran, MD

Dr. Vu P. Tran, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 44 years old

Dr. Tran specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Tran? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Tran's Experience

See how Dr. Tran's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tran has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Tran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tran to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Tran
Dr. Tran's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
in Chattanooga, TN |
I was a patient of Dr. Tran's when he first opened his practice and was immediately impressed beyond belief! I was happily greeted by their extremely professional office staff, and their office and facilities were absolutely impeccable! Once I got to a room and saw Dr. Tran, he spent all the time he and I needed to fully fully understand all of my pain issues and full medical background history…I ended up working with him for 1.5 years. ZERO regrets. EXCELLENT service! TOP NOTCH PHYSICIAN!!
in Rosenberg, TX |
I am so grateful that my family doctor recommended Dr. Tran for my horrible pain I was having with my legs. His expertise in pain is unbelievable. He is not only Very good at helping me live a normal life with the right medication, exercise advise and explaining what I should avoid or not, but he actually cares! He doesn't just give you a prescription and have you go away like so many pain Dr. do! He is a CARING Doctor! Also, his staff is one of a kind! Helpful, nice and caring!
in Houston |
I have been seeing Dr Tran for several years and he is by far the best doctor of any kind I have worked with. He spends the time to understand your issues and addresses them. He has helped me with many things outside his specialty (noticing a mole that I had checked out and was cancerous but caught early enough). He explains things thoroughly and provides cost effective health care. His staff is equally professional and of the highest quality. Definitely recommend if looking for real treatment.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Tran and his staff are awesome. They are all courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. Unlike many others, Dr. Tran is compassionate and truly ares about his patients.
in Katy, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Tran for a few years now and he is the best. We have finally narrowed down my pain issue, and I am thrilled. He always takes the best care of me. He and his staff are first rate.
in Houston, TX |
I suffered from excruciating pain that had me confined to a bed for almost a week. I went to see Dr. Tran, who, after reviewing my MRI explained my problem in detail and his plan for getting me pain free. His staff was so cordial and it was such a relief to not be in pain. He is an awesome doctor I recommend to anyone who is in pain and needs relief. Dr. Tran and his staff are knowledgeable professionals treat people well and provide medical results. I couldn't be happier I chose Dr. Tran.
in Katy, Tx. |
Dr. Tran not only worked with us on my husband's back and leg pain, he explained everything as we went. He's been amazing on helping us come up with alternate solutions and the fact that he does all the procedures right in his office with an amazing staff is a huge benefit! They work with us on payment terms for any procedures and I have never met a more caring group of people! I would recommend Dr. Vu to ANYONE who is in need of a Pain Management Specialist!!!
in Houston, TX |
Very polite and caring. Very detailed explanations. Does shots right in the office. Most polite staff I've ever dealt with before. Treatment worked like magic. I plan on going back to him to make a treatment plan for my knee pain, and I would recommend him to anyone.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Tran is the best doctor I have run across in helping me to manage my pain. In fact he is the best. He listens to what I have to say and then we come to an agreement on how to manage it. He does the shots in the office and he doesn?t knock you out to do. He also has a very good process for managing the meds he has me on and they are working. Doesn?t make me 20 years old again, but sure as hell helps me be 62. I would drive across Houston to see this guy stop my pain.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Tran very kind and caring, with clear explanation of diagnosis and of procedures. Office staff very polite as well.
Have you seen Dr. Vu P. Tran, MD?
Are you Dr. Tran?

Compare Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Tran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine