Dr. Vu Ho, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 46

110 Reviews

Dr. Vu Ho, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Beyond Beautiful Texas Plastic Surgery

• Sat: closed

Dr. Ho's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ho

Dr. Ho?
Dr. Ho's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vu Ho, MD
i had little problem with upper implant sliding and Dr. Ho replaced it today with larger one. He did not charge. Almost complete painless procedure. He is so attentive and precise with his work. I love all the staff members, Tami, Liz, Amy, who have been absolutely wonderful through all the procedures. They make you feel like family. The procedures I have had were Body Tite, Facelift, Lip Implants, and injections. I am almost 63 and have gotten so many compliments that I look 50 now. There were no complications and I recovered very quickly. I would say Dr. Ho and is staff are #1 in the DFW metroplex. I will continue to use him for all my face and body procedures. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive. Barbara Gray...forever patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vu Ho, MD?
i had a lower face lift and injections by Dr. Ho. He was the best. He takes the time to really listen to my concerns and always knows exactly what to do. i will be a long time patient of Dr. Ho's and i would highly recommend him for anyone considering having procedures and/or fillers. All the girls who work in his office are adorable! Amy, Tami, Liz and Sandy are so sweet and caring. The office atmosphere is delightful every time I've been there for an appointment. They always get me right in. I've never had to wait. Dr. Ho and the girls definitely know what they're doing. i couldn't be happier. They made me look 10 years younger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vu Ho, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Ho and his staff for almost 5 years now and have never had a bad experience. His staff is very friendly and easy to talk to and I have loved my results every time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vu Ho, MD?
its natural, people that known me didn't recognize i went thru the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vu Ho, MD?
Sara was wonderful. This was my first experience having fractora or any proceedure done. She explained in detail from beginning to end what I would expect. Her positive professional and outgoing personality made me feel calm and I knew I was in good hands. I am very satisfied and will be back to see Sara.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vu Ho, MD?
Sarah explained the treatments she suggested for me with great detail. Sarah was not pushy or overwhelming. I will be making my microneedling appointment today, and IPL for the furture.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vu Ho, MD?
I really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Ho and his staff, they are good group. I will be back for any future needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vu Ho, MD?
sarah was amazing. she's so personable as well as thorough. My treatment went great and I'm excited about my result. I'm definitely coming back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vu Ho, MD?
Great first visit with Sarah for microneedling. Treatment well and she did a great job of explaining everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vu Ho, MD?
Sarah was great with my first microneedling. Explains thing very well. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vu Ho, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ho?

Dr. Ho accepts

Dr. Ho accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Ho's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Neck Lift
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Silhouette InstaLift
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Dr. Vu Ho expertly combines artistry and medical experience at his North Texas (Plano) cosmetic surgery practice, Beyond Beautiful Texas. A double-board certified surgeon with advanced fellowship training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery,...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery