Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 48

Dr. Grigoryants
1808 Verdugo Blvd Ste 303 Glendale, CA 91208

Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Glendale, CA and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Dartmouth College medical school in 2000. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grigoryants to book an appointment.

Dr. Grigoryants' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grigoryants

3.8

Dr. Grigoryants

Dr. Grigoryants, Aka my OG, I want to start off by saying thank you thank you for helping me with my journey and doing such an amazing job on me. From the minute I met you I knew you would be my Doc. I loved all your work and when we met you made me feel so comfortable. After I sent you my first pictures for a consultation you were honest and gave me advice on what would be good and look the best for me.I loved your honest opinion. You gave me your honest advice and not what I just wanted to hear and it’s hard to find Doctors that want the best for their patients. You returned all my phone calls with any questions or concerns I had. I was very thankful you were there during my process. I would recommend you ?? to anyone as a Doctor you go over and beyond to making your patients feel safe and always being honest and of course looking amazing too. Thank you for your amazing work and for making me feel as happy as I am today with my new body. You are a true Artist Dr.Grigoryants
Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
I had my nose done in 2015, and it hasn't heal on one side of the nose, it looks swollen. I contacted him and he said it was just my camera, and i had a professional take new pictures and he told me that it looks natural and that was what i asked for. I am from Australia, and i told him that I would be travelling to USA this year and I could come in a show him and he said that wouldn't be necessary, as my nose would be at risk of collapsing if I had a revision. I was confused, as many people get revisions. I just feel as though he hasn't taken any of my feedback/queries well, and refused to see me when I was coming from overseas. It doesn't look good. It looks a little deformed in the tip, its square looking and you can see some of the cartilage slightly protruding on both sides of the tip. Not happy! I have had a few other surgeons have a look at it (online) and they said it could definitely do with a revision. I feel very ripped off.
Carla – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
Septoplasty/rhinoplasty completed ~4 years post-op. After multiple follow-ups I was told to be patient and swelling would go down. My post-op pictures were never taken as I was told to come back at the 3 year mark. My nose now appears wide, swollen (scar tissue?) and asymmetric. The hump is reduced as I asked (side profile good), but now the bridge is wider than before. I am now in the process of revision rhinoplasty with another doctor.
Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
I had rhino done by Dr Vladimir Grigoryants horrible I went in for cosmetic surgery able to breathe and after surgery I now have a collapsed nasal valve and can hardly breathe.. I was told it was just swollen when I asked why my nose caved in above my nostril . Fast forward few months went by and I just stopped being able to breathe completely out of my nostril so I went to other surgeons and it was confirmed that my nasal valve collapsed .. I’m permanently damaged and traumatized
Tamara in CA – Oct 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
I had revision rhino with dr.Grigoryants. On the short 10 mins consultation what I paid 150$ for dr.G said that he will fix my breathing, lift the tip and narrow the bones. He didn’t even have a proper equipment to examine my nose. It's been a year after surgery. My nose came out very ugly. He used extended spreader grafts on me. It's very wide, asymmetric. I can’t breath. Offered me 50% refund for deleting my reviews but after I did it he said “oh I’m not going to refund you I did nothing wrong
Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
After many consultations that took me a year I decided to go with Dr. Grigoryants for my breast reduction and lift. It was the greatest experience from office staff to bedside manner. I went from a size 34 dddd to 34dd and they look PERFECT! I explained to him how I wanted to look and I got exactly that. I honestly wasn’t expecting them to look this great. I didn’t think it would be impossible without an implant. I had almost no pain post surgery and healed super fast. I’m beyond happy!
Sone – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Grigoryants last year. He did an outstanding job on my rhinoplasty. I am very pleased with my results! I highly recommend his expertise.
Breanna in Ontario , CA – Jun 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
Surgery with this Dr. was a huge mistake. I went into this surgery to look better and not 10 times worse. Does not listen to patients and at the end does his own thing. I was told that my breathing will improve and instead of improving it has gotten worse. My tip does not look good and Dr. G does not want to admit his mistake. When you complain he does not validate your concerns and wants to insist that he is right.
Anonymous – Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
I couldn’t be happier with my results from my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Grigoryants. I knew from my first visit that I could trust him with such a huge decision. He was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain the entire procedure. I loved that I didn’t have to tell him what I wanted, from my face shape he already knew exactly what to do and I trusted it. It was an amazing and easy experience. I couldn’t imagine doing this with any other doctor. Best doctor in the game!
Seda – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
Did an amazing job on my rhinoplasty. Very natural looking while suiting my needs. He is very humble and friendly!
May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
Dr. Grigoryants is by far the best surgeon I have encountered, not only is his work impeccable, his bedside manner surpasses that of any other doctor. He truly cares about each patient and spends as much time as necessary answering all of your questions. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable, he give you his personal contact information in case of emergency and recovery is so fast with minimal or no pain. I wouldn't trust anyone else with any procedure no matter how big or small.
Diana – May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
This review is a warning to any folks out there thinking about a new nose. it takes skill, knowledge and vast experience. I thought Dr Vladimir had all these, man was I wrong. At first my nose looked pretty darn good when he took the cast thingy off. Months later, the swelling is down and man did he wreck my nose big time. Nose tilts to one side, he cut off excessive cartilege and end of my nose is facing upwards! This isn’t what I had in mind. Need nose revised.
Anonymous in Los Angeles , CA – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
I am extremely unhappy about the outcome of my primary rhinoplasty by Dr. Grigoryants on 08/16/17. I accepted the terms ONLY as discussed but many things were done without my consent. He placed 2 x 1.5 mm wide spreader grafts in my nose to look like it is massively widened, lego-like block. He also removed cartilage which I did NOT consent to leading to a pinched tip. I am extremely disappointed having extra procedures done WITHOUT my consent. I will need a revision for sure.
Los2017 – May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
Since the day Rachel went through her first botched surgery and subsequently not finding any remedy to fix her nose through other plastic surgeons and not saying they didn't try, but this was a source of great anxiety for me so when she found you, I just thought it would be status quo. I cannot tell you the relief I felt when I saw your work; I could hardly believe how you created this awesome looking nose. You did such a great job! Thank you! Nancy Nancy
Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
Let me share the wonderful experience I had with Dr. Grigoryants. I’ve been nervous for years to get my nose done that is until a friend of mine did extensive research to find the best doctor. I knew he was the one, Not only was Dr G’s befores and afters all superb and consistent His stellar educational background and percise eye for detail like no other sealed the deal . I also got a labiaplasty(designer vagina) and he fixed my protruding ears . My nose came out better then I imagined Ty Dr. G.
Natasha Beaurivage in Vancouver,Canada – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
Dr. Grigoryants is one of the most professional, smart and kind doctors I have had the pleasure to be a patient of. He gives his patients exactly what they ask for and is very correct and precise with the details in everything. I recommend him to all of my friends and to anyone reading this. I am very happy that Dr. Grigoryants is my doctor. I have had doctors in the past that didn’t care to fix or understand what I wanted but now I am happy with the problems Dr. Grigoryants has helped me fix.
California – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
The staff is fantastic really down to earth people. Dr Grigoryants is a great guy with his work that speaks for itself! When we were going over the procedure I realized that he really cares about the outcome of his patients. And i love the results
Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
My healthgrade for this doctor is an F. I am not able to breath through my nose, my nose is a complete mess after he operated on my nose. The fact that this doctor is not an ENT should have ketp me from going to him but, I made a terrible mistake, My life has completely been distroyed because of what he did to my nose. Do not go to him.
Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
I couldn't have picked a better surgeon. Very professional and gifted. He did an amazing job with my nose and took the time to answer all my questions. My life has had many positive changes after my surgery. I high recommend Dr. Grigoryants, you won't be disappointed!
Diana – Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?
Terrible. Ruined my nose and left it damaged beyond repair. Cannot breathe and look seriously deformed . Haven’t been able to leave my home or work for 1.5 years.
Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grigoryants?

Board-certified plastic surgeon located in the Verdugo Hills Hospital in Glendale providing cosmetic surgery of the body and face.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery