Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov, MD

Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

A-Care Medical, P.A. 870 N Coit Rd Ste 2660 Richardson, TX 75080 Get Directions

I treat not a disease, but you personally. I respect your opinion and your wishes, I will advise, but not command. I will always be there if you need me.

Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Richardson, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Grebennikov is affiliated with Medical City Lewisville, Medical City Plano, Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital and Medical City McKinney.

Dr. Grebennikov's Experience

See how Dr. Grebennikov's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grebennikov

Dr. Grebennikov accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Grebennikov has admitting privileges.

Dr. Grebennikov's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grebennikov to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Grebennikov's Performance
    GOOD
in Dallas |
I read the comments about extended wait times and those are valid however because he takes his time with each patient I would rather be in no one else's hands then in his he literally saved my life. After two years of bouncing from doctor to doctor trying to find a cause for an ongoing abdominal pain and reoccurring urinary tract infections just being told I was infected and needed to take antibiotics. he ordered a CT scan on me had a surgeon stay in his office until 730 to see me and told me
Irving, TX |
I went here one time and that's all it took. Very poor front office customer service. They make you feel like you're a burden to them.
in Garland, TX |
I used to really like this clinic. But the last few times I was there, I waited over 2 hours, with NO explanation. They force you to come in, now, so they can charge you a visit, just for prescription refills - that have no need to change. Today, I spoke to the office manager and she was very rude and hung up in my face. I will not be returning to this clinic.
in Dallas, TX |
Great doctor and staff well worth the waiting time if any Dr G if very concerned about his patients not to many doctors like that anymore takes his time to learn what your issues are and offers his advise and take in your opinions will never try to rush you out.
in Dallas, TX |
I have had Dr.Grebennikov as my Doctor for over 12 yrs. He is very caring , helpful and very knowledgeable . I am so blessed to have him as my Doctor Debi M.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Seeing Dr. G is like visiting a real-life House with good social skills. The man is is utterly brilliant, and you can see him doing differentials in his his head while he speaks with you. I have numerous chronic illnesses and recently experienced issues where no one else could put the pieces of the puzzle together. Dr. G. has great insight and understanding of the human body. Seeing him has been a true blessing from God.
in Dallas, tx |
Staff is great! Feont desk becoming more customer friendly. 4 words for the Dr: There is no better!
in Fort Worth , Tx |
I recommend him to everyone because there isn't anyone that I came across like this doctor. Very polite and can diagnose anything fast, and help you with whatever you need. My family and I will continue to go to him, great doctor, great staff , great experience. Always walk out the door with a smile !!
Have you seen Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov, MD?
Are you Dr. Grebennikov?

Compare Dr. Grebennikov

Dr. Grebennikov's Care Philosophy

Dr. Grebennikov's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Grebennikov has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Grebennikov's Board Certifications

Dr. Grebennikov does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Grebennikov and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tashkentskij Medicineskij Institut

Graduated in 1987

Moscow Medical Academy St General Faculty

Dr. Grebennikov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grebennikov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Grebennikov does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Grebennikov and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.