Dr. Vladimir Fiks, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Advanced Pain Management Center 10305 SW Park Way Ste 300 Portland, OR 97225 Get Directions
Dr. Vladimir Fiks, MD
Dr. Vladimir Fiks, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Portland, OR. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Fiks is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.

Dr. Fiks' Care Philosophy

As a board certified pain specialist, I do not believe chronic debilitating pain has to be a part of life. I believe that quality of life involves medical management of your physical condition and in ensuring as much independence and comfort as possible.

Dr. Fiks' Experience

See how Dr. Fiks' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fiks

Dr. Fiks accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Fiks is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fiks has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fiks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fiks to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Fiks Says:

We consistently have had a 97% score in our patient satisfaction surveys.

Dr. Fiks' Performance
Oregon |
The one thing that bothers me most about this place is, they hardly ever answer their phone!! You have to leave a message & they will get back to you....maybe. I had a bad ration to medicine that Dr.Fiks perscribed for me & they never called me back! I had to go to emergency room to get help. If you don't just agree with all of his idea's & plans, he get's mad, so look out. I will never let him touch my back again,so he can try out this or that idea "that might work". He caused sciatica pain.
Forest Grove, OR |
I was nervous about coming because of bad reviews, but have been pleasantly surprised. The staff has been kind and answered all my questions. Sometimes I have a little trouble understanding Mr shore because of his accent , but it is not to much of an issue. I had a steroid injection in my back which helped enormously! The only drawback is if you have prescriptions you have to go to the office once a month instead of the usual 3 month period, but it really is not that bad. Good experience
in Portland, OR |
This was my first experience with a pain management specialist and I was left extremely unsatisfied and creeped out by the office. Everything from start to finish I was unsatisfied with. Complicated to get an appointment, unsatisfied with my actual visit and recommendation by Dr. Fiks, and billing was horrible.
Beaverton, OR |
Don't even think about having this Dr being the one to treat your pain! They do not care, the office is worse! We figured out why this place is only a 2 or 3 star!!!
in Hillsboro, OR |
I have been going here for three weeks now, each week receiving a Supartz injection in my knees. Everyone has been extremely nice and courteous. I was a bit concerned before starting my treatment since the reviews over the past few years were terrible. My experience has been good and Mr Shore who is giving me my injections is very nice. Not sure why folks said negative things a few years ago but I am very happy.
Hello Bikelady in Hillsboro! Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you are having a good experience with us :)
in Portland, OR |
My primary care doctor referred me to Advanced Pain. After 3 weeks, I hadn't heard from them so I called. I was treated so badly on the phone by Lisa (who sounded like she a) couldn't care less about life never mind her job and b) seemed very versed in talking down to this perspective client. I reminded her clients are how she gets paid and no one forced her to take a job talking down to people. Not everyone is a drug addict or a drug seeker. Despicable!
in Beaverton, OR |
He has always been very attentive and proactive in helping me with my pain.
in King City, OR |
I was referred to Dr Fiks by Osine O'Neill, neurosurgeon. Dr. Fiks came highly recommended. I have found Dr. Fiks to be very professional and adept at what he does. I have had good luck with the procedures; facet block injections.
in tigard, or |
Dr Fiks and his staff are amazing. They've made my visits there enjoyable. They run on time, answer questions as needed and are always extremely polite. I would recommend them highly. Liz M
in Portland, OR |
Felt very respected here. Not many places in Oregon do medication pain management and this is the best place I've found. The offer physical therapy along with shoulder injections and back injection that I would have never thought to get but virtually took away all my back pain. Appointments are efficient, and you get the feeling that the people at this office really care about you and are invested in your life.
Have you seen Dr. Vladimir Fiks, MD?

Compare Dr. Fiks

Dr. Fiks' Care Philosophy

Dr. Fiks says...

Advanced Pain Management Center opened its doors in 2000 and has served as a resource for the community and healthcare providers since that time. Sometimes it's only a consult, sometimes just an injection, but more often than not, people are referred for evaluation and ongoing treatment.  Our approach to pain issues is to employ a variety of treatment options. For instance, after a comprehensive evaluation the treatment plan is likely to include:

1. Diagnostic and therapeutic injections,

2. Physical therapy.

3. Balance assessment and training.

4. Psychological assessment.

5. Urine drug screening.

6. Advanced therapies including neuromodulation (spinal cord stimulation), intrathecal infusion pump therapy, and regenerative therapies.

We like to keep things "in the family" and the inter-disciplinary therapies we offer such as physical therapy, lab services. cognitive behavioral therapy and ambulatory surgery are conveniently located under one roof.

We are committed to easing or eliminating pain through individualized treatment plans and by coaching patients in the development of skills that make living with pain easier and controllable.

Dr. Fiks says...

We consistently have had a 97% score in our patient satisfaction surveys.

Dr. Fiks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Fiks has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fiks' Board Certifications

• Chronic Pain
    • Chronic Postoperative Pain
    • Degenerative Diseases Affecting Musculoskeletal System
    • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
    • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
    • Facet Joint Pain
    • Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
    • Heel Spur
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Completed in 1997

Saratove University

Graduated in 1987

• Russian

Dr. Fiks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fiks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
    • Occipital Nerve Block
    • Peripheral Nerve Block
    • Peripheral Nerve Injections
    • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
    • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation