Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Bokarius

"The service was excellent; it was easy to make appointments. I'm very grateful because the treatment here helped me tremendously. I was provided with an interpreter and am very pleased with the outcome. I had a lot of problems with my insurance and the doctor helped me out with that as well as explaining what my psych issues were. I give five stars because the doctor understood my situation and went the extra mile to help me to understand my treatment."

Read Review

"The doctor and therapist Nicholas were good at listening, with open minds. They helped me understand what I was going through and the meaning of my symptoms."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bokarius

3.8

Dr. Bokarius?
Dr. Bokarius' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
Very helpful; informative. Really good information helped me through my situation and I now feel very improved. In addition to being seen by Dr. Bokarius, I was treated by psychologist Dr. Silva. Both were helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
Been seeing this doctor for about 6 yrs. he has been so helpful and easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
My experience with Dr. Bokarius was great. Staff was great. He's very caring, patient, does everything he can to provide the treatment that will get you better, healthier, and try to get you back to the person that you used to be when you were healthy. The treatments I received not only helped me, but helped my wife and children and friends. They directly benefited from my wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
I was looking forward to my visit with Dr Bokarious. After being assaulted at work and suffering a major injury I was having a hard time mentally from the trauma. Dr Bokarious was very cold to me and said, “I don’t know why you’re here, so you were assaulted, it’s not like you were held hostage or anything”. I was stunned. For me to even seek help for mental health was huge. When he belittled my trauma I felt victimized all over again. I will not be back. Sad that this is the “help” available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
Tuve una buena experiencia viniendo a la clinica. Me ayudaron mucho las terapias todo el tratamiento que me recomendo. Yo recomiendo al doctor Bokarius a todos los que esten enfrentando problemas de tristeza.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
The best thing that Concentra ever did for me was refer me to this doctor. I've never had any bad experiences. Everything has been very positive. I recommend any one with issues to come here. They can come and laugh and the doctors here are not stiff and stuck up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
Dr. Bokarius was instrumental in getting my health back after a traumatizing work experience dealing with abuse and violence. I can't thank him enough for helping me work through what happened and move forward with my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
The doctor is excellent. He is very professional and courteous. I feel supported by the entire staff, like I don't have to go through this alone. Group therapy was very helpful. It is one of a kind. Over the years, whatever situation I have been in, he has been available and helpful to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
I have been seen by Dr. Bokarius for a little over a year, and have the utmost respect for him and his staff. I was able to take part in individual therapy and group therapy as well as my visits with Dr. Bokarius, so all these advantages were available in one location. I highly recommend him and his whole office staff for top-notch help and support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
Dr. Bokarius is a very unique doctor who understand both the psychological and physical aspects of chronic pain and its associated psychological issues. Dr. Bokarius and his staff are an enlightened group of chronic pain practitioners. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
With the help of Dr. Bokarius and his staff, I was able to turn my life around and go from rock bottom to self-sufficient. I appreciated the support and flexibility I received. The staff were able to accommodate me during urgent times. I benefited from individual therapy, group therapy, and medications. Dr. Bokarius can be very strong in his direction. However, I opened to his direction and found it useful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
This doctor is crazy. He has a horrible temper and yells for no reason. avoid him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
* I found him excellent for my work injury treatment. * His expertise in prescribing medicine is great. * He explained each medicine he prescribed, including any side effect. * He obeys California labor code that applies to injured workers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
It seams like he forgets who is regular patients and who is a workers comp QME patients he treats all the same he is my primary doctor but he is not on my side he questions me like he is a QME doctor I think because he also acts as a QME doctor as well he treats all the same and its not good so he is not a good choice if you want your right. the staff mostly Victoria who i think is the clinic manager are the worse she thinks shes god shes rude and inconsiderate care less all the same stayaway.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bokarius?

Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Richmond, CA. He specializes in psychiatry and pain medicine.

• Psychiatry
  • Pain Medicine

• Russian

Dr. Bokarius accepts

Dr. Bokarius accepts the following insurance:

Benesys

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Bokarius' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bokarius' Top Procedures and Conditions

Somatoform Disorders

Dr. Bokarius treats Somatoform Disorders more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Bokarius treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
high
high

Dr. Bokarius treats Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain) more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Bokarius treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Migraine

Dr. Bokarius treats Migraine more than 78% of his peers

Dr. Bokarius treats this condition more than 78% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basilar Migraine

• Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • Dementia
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Geriatric Depression
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Panic Disorder With Agorapobia
  • Panic Disorder Without Agorapobia
  • Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychogenic Headache
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychophysiological Insomnia
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Substance Abuse
  • Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tension Headache