Psychiatry  |
Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD
Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Richmond, CA. He is 56 years old.

2970 Hilltop Mall Rd Ste 101

Richmond, CA 94806

• Benesys

Learn about Dr. Bokarius

Dr. Bokarius' Experience

Dr. Bokarius' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • Dementia
  • Depression
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Geriatric Depression
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hypomania
  • Panic Disorder With Agorapobia
  • Panic Disorder Without Agorapobia
  • Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychogenic Headache
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Substance Abuse
  • Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tension Headache

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Pain Management
  • Pain Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Bokarius is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bokarius has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Bokarius does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bokarius and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bokarius' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bokarius to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Bokarius Says:

Thank you for taking the time to review my practice. I am a 4th generation physician and continue to practice medicine in traditions of Hippocrates. I treat patients on evenings and Saturdays, I work long hours fighting for my patients to obtain the most effective treatment and benefits they deserve, I don't leave the office until the last patient is seen, and the time I spend with each patient is...

Dr. Bokarius' Performance
San Pablo, CA |
Tuve una buena experiencia viniendo a la clinica. Me ayudaron mucho las terapias todo el tratamiento que me recomendo. Yo recomiendo al doctor Bokarius a todos los que esten enfrentando problemas de tristeza.
San Pablo, CA |
The best thing that Concentra ever did for me was refer me to this doctor. I've never had any bad experiences. Everything has been very positive. I recommend any one with issues to come here. They can come and laugh and the doctors here are not stiff and stuck up.
Berkeley, CA |
Dr. Bokarius was instrumental in getting my health back after a traumatizing work experience dealing with abuse and violence. I can't thank him enough for helping me work through what happened and move forward with my life.
in San Francisco, CA |
The doctor is excellent. He is very professional and courteous. I feel supported by the entire staff, like I don't have to go through this alone. Group therapy was very helpful. It is one of a kind. Over the years, whatever situation I have been in, he has been available and helpful to me.
in Oakland, CA |
I have been seen by Dr. Bokarius for a little over a year, and have the utmost respect for him and his staff. I was able to take part in individual therapy and group therapy as well as my visits with Dr. Bokarius, so all these advantages were available in one location. I highly recommend him and his whole office staff for top-notch help and support.
Dr. Bokarius is a very unique doctor who understand both the psychological and physical aspects of chronic pain and its associated psychological issues. Dr. Bokarius and his staff are an enlightened group of chronic pain practitioners. Highly recommended.
in Bethel Island, CA |
With the help of Dr. Bokarius and his staff, I was able to turn my life around and go from rock bottom to self-sufficient. I appreciated the support and flexibility I received. The staff were able to accommodate me during urgent times. I benefited from individual therapy, group therapy, and medications. Dr. Bokarius can be very strong in his direction. However, I opened to his direction and found it useful.
in Los Angeles, CA |
This doctor is crazy. He has a horrible temper and yells for no reason. avoid him.
in San Jose, CA |
* I found him excellent for my work injury treatment. * His expertise in prescribing medicine is great. * He explained each medicine he prescribed, including any side effect. * He obeys California labor code that applies to injured workers.
It seams like he forgets who is regular patients and who is a workers comp QME patients he treats all the same he is my primary doctor but he is not on my side he questions me like he is a QME doctor I think because he also acts as a QME doctor as well he treats all the same and its not good so he is not a good choice if you want your right. the staff mostly Victoria who i think is the clinic manager are the worse she thinks shes god shes rude and inconsiderate care less all the same stayaway.
Have you seen Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD?
Are you Dr. Bokarius?